Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've been paying attention.

I pay more attention to their stance before they waffle than after.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by isaac

I agree that Trump or Rubio is far better than Cruz.

That makes two of you.

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=26&v=F1tIH5XhXa0[/video]

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
It's also funny that Trump and Rubio's "impressive second and third place winnings" are important, but actually winning is insignificant.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
As predicted, it will come down to the GOPe (Rubio) vs. the real non-establishment candidate, Trump.

When Cruz's 15 minutes have run, we'll get down to the business Trump started 7 months ago.

Line up and pick between the two as that's how most clear thinkers are seeing it play out.

I'll bring you a Trump t-shirt for our upcoming grovel bet.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Does Donald sound presidential? I can just imagine what our allies are thinking of all this....ah those crazy Americans again and laughing.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
As predicted, it will come down to the GOPe (Rubio) vs. the real non-establishment candidate, Trump.

When Cruz's 15 minutes have run, we'll get down to the business Trump started 7 months ago.

Line up and pick between the two as that's how most clear thinkers are seeing it play out.

I'll bring you a Trump t-shirt for our upcoming grovel bet.

Man...I predicted Trump vs. Rubio long before you did, and Trump will lose. That's okay too, but Cruz is a better man than either of them, and I'll always vote for the better man until he is out of the race. Voting for Trump is voting for Rubio. Whatever...as long as it's not one of those RINO squishes up there like Kasich or Christie.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Maybeso but but Kasich and Christie have a far more Conservative record than Trump.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
When the winner take all states come up, and there are 8 people still running for the R ticket, Trump walks away with the delegates until there is no other candidate who can make a stand. If there are still 5 people in it on March 15, Trump goes on, imo.

Really it looks like the R candidates are too self important to back down and throw their support to one or two candidates that can rally support and beat Trump. So in effect, all they are doing is dividing 60-65% of the electorate and Trump will keep chugging with 30-35% support until it is too late to catch up.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ltppowell

The bright side is that we could do worse than Rubio.

Not too much worse. He is much like Obama. Inexperienced, cocksure and dogmatic. Vote the little runt into office and a few months later you will start to understand. The only thing he truly cares about is his own agenda.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Maybeso but but Rubio has a far more Conservative record than Trump.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Me either, but I don't see how it helps him with anybody but those few that believe everything he says is the gospel.
I certainly hope they are few but believe they are enough to ruin the election and America, as is the plan.

I don't care what the Trump boi says in the least, I just don't want him saying it in a State of The Union address.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
The homo in the rainbow house has been telling us to GFYs for 7 years now. There will be changes.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RickyD
Me either, but I don't see how it helps him with anybody but those few that believe everything he says is the gospel.
I certainly hope they are few but believe they are enough to ruin the election and America, as is the plan.

I don't care what the Trump boi says in the least, I just don't want him saying it in a State of The Union address.
Well you're in luck, being from Iowa. How many Presidential elections in a row have y'all went Blue?

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by RickyD

Well you're in luck, being from Iowa. How many Presidential elections in a row have y'all went Blue?

Not sure, but one is too many.

I worked for the R in the general for the last one and Cruz in this one for the caucus, and have never missed a vote. The only D I've voted for was a sheriff who supported CCW when the R did not.

When it becomes legal to stop lieberal neighbors, coworkers and relatives from voting, let me know. Until then, I do what I can. How about you?

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Carter is the best he can do? Jimmy was a great guy but an endorsement will not help!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dave7mm
Well at least I know he wants the job.
You doogooder secesh crack me up.
I dont blame democraps for the raghead.
I blame you.
Couldn't bother to come out of the house for Mitt because he was a morman or not enough of a wach for you.
Then I have to listen to how theres no difference between mitt and the raghead...
The all around leader says the f word and you get sand on your peepee.
Now your going to back a loser...not Trump, for the general election against kun-ton or the commie...

dave

Sing it brother Dave!!

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Gotta love it when "republicans" are mad at voters for being conservative and it's takes a really stupid MF to think that conservatives won't vote for Romney because he's Mormon. Why won't conservatives vote for McCain?

Your liberal boys are 0-2 for the last two elections and you're still suggesting they're "winners".

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Trump endorses Travis.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Things will quiet down significantly after the reality of NH and SC set in, save for discussions regarding the selection of either Trump or Rubio for the nomination.

At that point, the nomination process is, for all practical purposes, over. Trump doesn't have a chance against Rubio.
The bright side is that we could do worse than Rubio.

Krispy Kreme made Rubio look like the little boy that he is,
in the last debate.
Is that who you really want for pres.?
The guy looked like a little cuban ken doll.Krispy Kreme just kept pullen the string and the same chit just kept comming out.
Pitiful.

Gotta love it when "republicans" are mad at voters for being conservative and it's takes a really stupid MF to think that conservatives won't vote for Romney because he's Mormon. Why won't conservatives vote for McCain?

Your liberal boys are 0-2 for the last two elections and you're still suggesting they're "winners".

Yea, im one of those stupid MFing liberal "republicans"
The doogooder secesh epic fail plan is to run someone who cant even win a republican primary election.
Wheres your guy at now, 5th?

dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

526 members (1234, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1minute, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 60 invisible), 2,380 guests, and 1,312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,794
Posts18,496,193
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.