Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by dodgefan
Personally I think Sanders base is the young "diversity is our strength" college kids and the hard left side of the progessives who think Clinton is just left of center if not slightly right leaning. He also will get a lot of the younger "libertarians" who prioritize sex/drugs/abortion.

Trump on the other hand I think is getting a lot of support from people who are tired of having everyone but Americans priorities first. His base may not see themselves as conservatives, but they do see themselves as Americans. They are more worried about jobs/immigration/taxes.

we'll find out soon enough I suppose.

Looks like the Ron Paul crowd has moved to Sanders.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Originally Posted by isaac
try to stop with the hyperbole.

A Trump supporter talking about hyperbole! laugh

Amen...the first time "hyperbole" was mentioned here, it was when he was being defended for saying he could shoot somebody in the middle of fifth ave. and not lose any supporters...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Trump PO's a lot of people, especially women. All Hillary's gotta do is accuse him of being sexist whatever, that will be enough, all she has to do is quote him.
Birdwatcher

Maybe not. It seems that Trump is largely immune from and further empowered by the "political correctness" attack.
As long as Trump avoids talking about taking away "entitlements" (as he has so far) Donald carries with him the authority to let the wind out Hillary's bag.

Last edited by night_owl; 02/07/16.

abusus non tollit usum
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by night_owl
to let the wind out Hillary's bag.

The wind was let out of that bag, along time ago...

dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
McCain the Maverick was a media darling as long as he praised Ds and criticized the Rs. I remember how shocked the idiot was when the media turned on him.

ANY R candidate will get the same treatment.

The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution.

David Horowitz, Saul Alinsky and every woman I've ever argued with.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Right now my wife says she'd have a difficult time pulling the lever for Trump. She says Cruz is her choice.

Don't think that means all that much. My wife isn't exactly a Trump fan but she would never vote for Cruz. He comes across as a slimeball to her.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rrroae
Right now my wife says she'd have a difficult time pulling the lever for Trump. She says Cruz is her choice.

Don't think that means all that much. My wife isn't exactly a Trump fan but she would never vote for Cruz. He comes across as a slimeball to her.
She has good judgement.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by night_owl

Trump PO's a lot of people, especially women. All Hillary's gotta do is accuse him of being sexist whatever, that will be enough, all she has to do is quote him.
Birdwatcher

Maybe not. It seems that Trump is largely immune from and further empowered by the "political correctness" attack.
As long as Trump avoids talking about taking away "entitlements" (as he has so far) Donald carries with him the authority to let the wind out Hillary's bag.

The only wind he's gonna let out is of conservative's sails.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

She has good judgement.

I may have to reconsider Trump. I see all the well balanced guys are supporting him.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Personally I think Sanders base is the young "diversity is our strength" college kids and the hard left side of the progessives who think Clinton is just left of center if not slightly right leaning. He also will get a lot of the younger "libertarians" who prioritize sex/drugs/abortion.

I dunno that the college crowd has ever carried an election, seems like most of them, for whatever reason, don't actually vote.

Hillary has already been ordained by the Feminazis running the DNC.

Its gonna be Trump vs. Hillary.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Its gonna be Trump vs. Hillary.

Mike, no offense, but we all lose credibility when we declare, absolutely, what will happen in politics. We're two dead hookers away from both of them being out of the picture. (Clinton being on of them.)

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Trump has already handled the Clintons on the women's issues. If Hilary brings up any women's issues, Donald brings up Bill's rape issues. It's a loser for Hilary, and flat shuts her down. Then HE is the credible one regarding abuse of women. That is the power that Trump has, no issue is off limits.

The other thing about Trump and specifics, Reagan was not a specifics person either, he delegated. It's not a Ted Cruz or Christie method of leadership, but it is useful if you put the right people in the right places.

I could see Donald having trouble with Sanders.

All that is clear at this point is that Trump has a solid following, and the electorate is running away from both political establishments. The folks have lost faith, and want something different, even if it is a drastic change. That kind of movement is hard if not impossible to stop.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

She has good judgement.

I hate to admit it, but Ron Paul has shown some great judgment.

Paul said, “I think Trump is an authoritarian and he brags about it. ‘I’m the boss and I tell people what to do.’ Government happens to be a little different to that."

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Both Ron and Rand have hammered Cruz so you roll with what works best for your fingers crossed, wish-tacting.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Speaking of wishtacting, I hope I can count on you for my AG when I'm elected.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I'm more a Chief of Staff kind of person.

It will be much more critically important to protect and advocate for your preservation after the election rather than for those of the mere,subordinate maggots.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's just mean.

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

96 members (35, 21, 358wsm, 6mmbrfan, 406_SBC, 10Glocks, 16 invisible), 1,487 guests, and 878 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,243
Posts18,485,943
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.