Hop To
Page 24 of 24 1 2 22 23 24
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Snyper
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by NeBassman
Here is the current Federal Law on books also know as Laci and Conner's Law. It really does not settle the question of "when does life begin?"

Unborn Victims of Violence Act

The Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2004 (Public Law 108-212) is a United States law which recognizes a child in utero as a legal victim, if they are injured or killed during the commission of any of over 60 listed federal crimes of violence. The law defines "child in utero" as "a member of the species Homo sapiens, at any stage of development, who is carried in the womb".[1]

The legislation was both hailed and vilified by various legal observers who interpreted the measure as a step toward granting legal personhood to human fetuses, even though the bill explicitly contained a provision excepting abortion, stating that the bill would not "be construed to permit the prosecution" "of any person for conduct relating to an abortion for which the consent of the pregnant woman, or a person authorized by law to act on her behalf", "of any person for any medical treatment of the pregnant woman or her unborn child" or "of any woman with respect to her unborn child."

That whole act is vaguely insulting.

basically, its a person only if the womb holder intends on birthing them.

Gray area would be if she is killed on her way to the abortion clinic...

There is no gray area there.
Anything that isn't a legal abortion is illegal.

No gray area?

OK, SFB, let me try this:

the bill brief:

the bill explicitly contained a provision excepting abortion, stating that the bill would not "be construed to permit the prosecution" "of any person for conduct relating to an abortion.....

So lets just assume someone we will call "Snypette" is pregnant because she was stupid and got [bleep] by paddler, who did not love her. Paddler bolts.

Snypette goes in for tests, has a consult and schedules an abortion for tomorrow at 9:00am.

The next morning Ralph Waldo Emerson is driving his chariot down main street, and runs over Snypette who is on her way to the clinic, precipitating a miscarriage of little paddler jr.

Is R.W.E. technically guilty of murder in the 'death' of Paddler jr considering getting to the death camp is the next step in "conduct relating to an abortion" for Snypette?

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NH K9
You honestly don't see the legal hypocrisy in that statement?

Admitting it would kill the buzz.

It's all about the weed?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by RWE
Here is the current Federal Law on books also know as Laci and Conner's Law. It really does not settle the question of "when does life begin?"

The Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2004 (Public Law 108-212) is a United States law which recognizes a child in utero as a legal victim, if they are injured or killed during the commission of any of over 60 listed federal crimes of violence. The law defines "child in utero" as "a member of the species Homo sapiens, at any stage of development, who is carried in the womb".[1]

The legislation was both hailed and vilified by various legal observers who interpreted the measure as a step toward granting legal personhood to human fetuses, even though the bill explicitly contained a provision excepting abortion, stating that the bill would not "be construed to permit the prosecution" "of any person for conduct relating to an abortion for which the consent of the pregnant woman, or a person authorized by law to act on her behalf", "of any person for any medical treatment of the pregnant woman or her unborn child" or "of any woman with respect to her unborn child."

No gray area?

the bill brief:

the bill explicitly contained a provision excepting abortion, stating that the bill would not "be construed to permit the prosecution" "of any person for conduct relating to an abortion.....

So lets just assume someone we will call "Snypette" is pregnant because she was stupid and got [bleep] by paddler, who did not love her. Paddler bolts.

Snypette goes in for tests, has a consult and schedules an abortion for tomorrow at 9:00am.

The next morning Ralph Waldo Emerson is driving his chariot down main street, and runs over Snypette who is on her way to the clinic, precipitating a miscarriage of little paddler jr.

Is R.W.E. technically guilty of murder in the 'death' of Paddler jr considering getting to the death camp is the next step in "conduct relating to an abortion" for Snypette?

If you can't figure it out I won't bother to explain again

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Hard to argue that without being a hypocrite.......

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
God will hold accountable ALL those who committed and/or supported the killing of the untold millions of murdered babies. Period, end of story!

Allah will give you 72 Virgins

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

I predicted many of you would repeat the same old BS as always. My prediction was correct

You think I reply because I "care", but you are wrong.

I'm just passing the time.

You aren't "protecting the young"
You're pontificating on the internet

Bingo!

You can't NOT respond because we have to understand how much you DON'T care about what we say! LMAO!

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Someone needs to crack that dude in the gourd with a good pine knot MD. crazy

Trump Won!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Magnumhood, the problem with your position is that there is absolutely no agreement on question of "when does life begin?"

Uh huh. So, do you want to be the one who decides where that point is, or should we assume that when the sperm fertilizes the egg, and the cells begin to replicate and then specialize, that life has begun? I won't make that judgement - I believe life has begun when that egg starts replicating and the cells begin to differentiate. Then we can be 100% sure, without having engaged in all the useless semantic exercises in an attempt to dehumanize a baby that is in vivo.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by RWE

No gray area?

the bill brief:

If you can't figure it out I won't bother to explain again

Oh, you're still here?

[Linked Image]

I'll be back to toy with you more later. Just keep hanging in there "not caring what anyone thinks" and "minding your own business".

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by gunner500
Someone needs to crack that dude in the gourd with a good pine knot MD. crazy

Gunner, you're just the man for the job. You could put something on him that babo couldn't get off!

IC B3

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
laugh laugh

Trump Won!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

I predicted many of you would repeat the same old BS as always. My prediction was correct

You think I reply because I "care", but you are wrong.

I'm just passing the time.

You aren't "protecting the young"
You're pontificating on the internet

Bingo!

You can't NOT respond because we have to understand how much you DON'T care about what we say! LMAO!

You still think your silly word games mean something.
You don't "have to understand" anything since it makes no difference to me.

I'm still just passing time, for my own entertainment.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Magnumhood, the problem with your position is that there is absolutely no agreement on question of "when does life begin?"

Uh huh. So, do you want to be the one who decides where that point is, or should we assume that when the sperm fertilizes the egg, and the cells begin to replicate and then specialize, that life has begun? I won't make that judgement - I believe life has begun when that egg starts replicating and the cells begin to differentiate. Then we can be 100% sure, without having engaged in all the useless semantic exercises in an attempt to dehumanize a baby that is in vivo.

You can "decide" whatever you like for yourself.
You just have to realize it doesn't apply to everyone else if they happen to disagree

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
You can "decide" whatever you like for yourself.
You just have to realize it doesn't apply to everyone else if they happen to disagree

I have, in fact, decided for myself, and have posted when I believe life begins in numerous posts. I also realize it applies only to me in the murderous abortion atmosphere we all live in today. But, that will not stop me from speaking out and trying to influence others to come over to my "side". Essentially, the country is divided almost evenly; 50% for legalized abortion, 50% against abortion. Right now the 50% against abortion have to keep speaking up and keep voting for pro-life candidates, especially for the office of the POTUS. A conservative POTUS will appoint conservative justices in the federal courts and in the USSC when one of the Justices steps down. It is just a matter of time. 70% of the electorate self-identify as being conservative.

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
So, 4ager is still prattling on about Planned Parenthood, Roe v Wade, a woman's right to make decisions regarding her healthcare? Wow, very impressive waste of time. Congrats!!

Back to the topic. The video makers got indicted, PP was found innocent of wrongdoing. Sweet!

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Snag some DNA from the "fetus" and see if you get something other than a human.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Paddler
So, 4ager is still prattling on about Planned Parenthood, Roe v Wade, a woman's right to make decisions regarding her healthcare?

Murder of the innocent is now "Healthcare"?

Page 24 of 24 1 2 22 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

419 members (163bc, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 160user, 38 invisible), 1,905 guests, and 1,222 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,635
Posts18,493,138
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.