Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I think Bob just called us stupid.

===========

I would have said confident but instead I'll use hope when I say I hope you're posturing rather than believing such a thing.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hahaha...just kidding. I don't know what you said...too many big words.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I will say we are all stupid if the GOP doesn't coalesce and unite following the nomination.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by isaac
I will say we are all stupid if the GOP doesn't coalesce and unite following the nomination.

For sure, and the only way that will happen is if the nominee is conservative. Wishing that fact away won't make it any less a fact.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
I'm laughing so hard I spit my drink out "Bob just called us stupid"

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

IC B2

D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by isaac
Right now he's all big talk,vulgar talk for 2A, torture the likes not seen since medieval times or Pulp Fiction,Build a wall,throw illegals back,kill ISIS,get tough with N Korea and China....sounds like a dream conservative candidate right?
-------

Except for the "vulgar" talk and the wall, what above is different than what Cruz has talked during his campaign?

Cruz means it ,Trump I question because of his past position
Like I said if he's not blowing smoke and sunshine up our keisters he's just what the Dr ordered but something about a leopard and spots...sorry to bring up the leopard Bob but it seems apropos

D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
Hey Pat I used a fancy word too

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Indubitably.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Caffeinated unsophisticants are never not funny. Almost as never not funny as inebriated unsophisticants, but it's a wee early in the day for that - even for the coonass versions thereof.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
You burned out your spell check feature with that one.

William Arthur Ward

IC B3

D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
Here here,to coffee and Red Bull the breakfast of champions!

D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Cruz is looking at the South Carolina evangelicals with Huckabee and Santorum no longer at the table, Carson's low chip pile, and smiling like Mark Twain's Christian holding four aces.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I think Bob just called us stupid.

I think "Arrogant Presumptions" is just his word/words of the day... Kind of like "political hyperbole" a week or two back...

Some people get tunes/melodies stuck in their head...for Bob, it's words... wink

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KFWA
I never really thought much about why Cruz sounds like an AM radio televangelist.

His path to the nomination is trying to wrap up the evangelical vote.

I doubt there is anything actually sincere about this man.

i agree

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
All these dumbass writers make everything too complicated. It will boil down to liberal vs. conservative as always. Republicans nominated liberals the last two elections and lost their (our) ass. George W. Bush won easily, because the voters THOUGHT he would be a conservative, after Clinton fatigue. How'd that work out?

Liberalism is killing America and it doesn't matter whether it is Republican or Democrat.

Itppowel is 100% right yet again!!!!!!!!!

Vote for Ted Cruz!

Last edited by Dixie_Rebel; 02/10/16.

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
My hope is that this is like brothers fighting but when the enemy steps into the fray the R's band together and fight

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
As said before, I don't think DT can be bought & paid for
I keep hearing this but it's totally illogical and plainly wrong.

Billionaire's obviously have a warm place in their hearts for one thing more than anything else: MONEY! Money, and the power it brings, of course. The Clinton's have lots of money and if Hillary is the POTUS (God forbid!), they will also have lots of power and even more money as they corruptly sell the office to the highest bidders. And everyone knows they will. So Trump's little reprieve from his daily routine will likely pay yuge for him, which is what he, and other billionaires, are all about.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by KFWA
I never really thought much about why Cruz sounds like an AM radio televangelist.

His path to the nomination is trying to wrap up the evangelical vote.

I doubt there is anything actually sincere about this man.

He doesn't sound a thing like a TV preacher. I never heard him pronounce God, Gawd, and he doesn't put an "a" at the end of a lotta words, like they do. What he does sound like is a guy whose brain is firing on all cylinders. Cruz is smooth and when he talks, he communicates a message that's understandable, clear and on point. I can see how that might addle a Trump supporter used to not really knowing what Trump just said but enjoyed the crassness in the presentation.

Ya know, that last slam about sincerity is something you can't back up. The man has accomplished much for the cause of conservatism while an attorney and a senator. It sounds like either a desperate lie or out of total ignorance for who Cruz is and what he's done for the cause of conservatism.

That said, we know what Trump has done for conservatism: nothing but negatives.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Cruz has been very sincere when he stood virtually alone in the Senate and fought the Establishment on both sides.

He sounds just like the lawyer he was when he stood before the SCOTUS and fought for our 2nd Amendment.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (12344mag, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1234, 65 invisible), 2,457 guests, and 1,168 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,315
Posts18,487,306
Members73,968
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.