-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
looks to me like all listed were jews.he is right.

its just the racist thing again

racist= any person who dislikes another race. thats me.its a free country we as americans don't have to like everyone.we are all racist.not being racist is part of what has [bleep] this country up so bad.

i have nothing against jews as a whole but the ones he list i have a big problem with.

Last edited by srwshooter; 02/10/16.
GB1

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
It's not a jewish thing, it's a urban big city thing. Most U.S. jews are from the largest cities in the U.S. and their families have been there since they came to this country. They're anti-gun just like 99.9% of every other big city dwellers out there. It's not because they're jews, it's because they're urbanites.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Nonsense. Look at who has drawn up and promoted every single piece of gun grabbing legislation in the last 50 years.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
They're 2% of the population.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Ted Nuggent is spot on! Far too many Jews are anti-gun and liberal!

I don't hate their religion at all and I strongly support them. However, I will not support those who are liberal or anti-gun.

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have no way to know whether or not T. Nugent is anti-semitic or racist (I understand racism as an extreme action intent) and, as far as 2nd Amendment issues go, it matters not to me if he is either.

He has stated some bold stuff and it will draw the usual fire from folks who feel hurt - but those cited are elected officials/public figures with some modicum of power, and they have taken their own bold stands on firearms issues. They should be big enough to control their hurt and gracious enough to take the criticism.

Lesson: the truth often hurts, maybe more when stated in offensive terms.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Jewish folks ARE Liberal and anti-gun, how is that anti-semite?

No matter what the faith or the nationality of anybody, when you support a cause that many believe to be anti-American, you should be called on it.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Nugent is one of the reasons the NRA has a public image problem. Not a lot of common sense and he has a big mouth. I grew up listening to "Sweaty Teddy", saw him in concert back in "82" and loved the show but he is a terrible face for the hunting/gun owner of the country.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Wang Dang Sweet Poontang is a classy song. grin

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The mere fact NWA posted against Ted, should suffice for all of us to support TEd's position.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B3

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Nonsense. Look at who has drawn up and promoted every single piece of gun grabbing legislation in the last 50 years.

I guess Ted Kennedy, Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, Dick Durbin, Kirsten Gillibrand, Bob Menendez etc. are all jewish too? They've all sponsored gun control legislation so your statement is BS. I'm sure there are plenty of other non-jews behind gun control legislation, I'm too lazy to look it up. Pretty much any big city politician is going to have co-sponsored some kind of gun control bill if they've been in congress any length of time.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I only have one thing to say to these folks........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

I guess Ted Kennedy, Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, Dick Durbin, Kirsten Gillibrand, Bob Menendez etc. are all jewish too? They've all sponsored gun control legislation so your statement is BS. I'm sure there are plenty of other non-jews behind gun control legislation, I'm too lazy to look it up. Pretty much any big city politician is going to have co-sponsored some kind of gun control bill if they've been in congress any length of time.

American Jews vote 3 to 1 for liberals and liberal causes, especially gun confiscation. You would think a race/religion that is universally targeted for annihilation would think otherwise.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
The mere fact NWA posted against Ted, should suffice for all of us to support TEd's position.

I think that is a well thought answer and plenty of reason to follow the Pied Piper off of that cliff. Don't let that brain you have ever force you to think on your own!

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by luv2safari

American Jews New York City residents vote 3 to 1 for liberals and liberal causes, especially gun confiscation.

You can make the same statement about residents of any big city. It's the urbanite part of them, not the religion. Heck, most american jews don't even believe in judaism, they're mostly atheists.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I know being an ignorant democrat hayseed, clouds your thought processes, but my initial post, based on FACT, not emotion, pretty much covers my position.

The fact Ted Nugent has been an asset not only to the NRA but to gun owners in general completely escapes the likes of a moron like you (he destroys everyone when he's interviewed by anti-gun reporters, you know democrats). I'm not that keen on some of his goofy acts he puts on, but get him around a table to discuss gun control and he'll have your lunch, then again, that's an easy thing to do...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That is part of the problem. We let the 1 and 2% run our country.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Other leaders in the "gun control" movement (they're not all Jewish)

Paul Helmke, Lutheran upbringing, former head of Brady Campaign, Republican!

Carolyn McCarthy: Catholic

Terry McAuliffe: Catholic

The Chicago Daleys: Catholic

Look around, there's more....

and they're not all Jewish either.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I think some of you are missing the point regarding the jews and gun control. It's a question of proportionality.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Nonsense. Big city liberals has drawn up and promoted every single piece of gun grabbing legislation in the last 50 years. Doesn't matter what religion they are.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 17CalFan, 222ND, 219 Wasp, 55 invisible), 2,582 guests, and 1,248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,579
Posts18,473,329
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.