Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 23 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 22 23
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Wow, dropping like flies. Not good. You will all be missed.

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bob - sorry to find this - am going to miss you a bunch - hope all is well, or gets there soon.

Brian - c'mon - kichen accident - were you really cooking? Sure hope it's over and you get on the road.

Ed - long haul for you, which is appreciated - concentrate on that and let us closer guys deal with the food. You can make a small contribute to the cook if you wish.

Looking forward to meeting this fellow from Jefferson.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well Paul, at least one of them have been in attendance before...

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Got some golf balls with eyelets (as per Ed toomanyletters) and string to hang for some 22 fun.

Thinking my foot may heal enough to make it. Kitchen incident was dumping an electric tea kettles worth of boiling water on a bare foot. So...Paul...cooking? nah just trying to boil water...lol.

Worse case scenario will have to sit around and eat, tell lies, smoke cigars...hmmm sounds pretty good...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Let Ruby lick it--dogs are supposed to have healing elements in their saliva, smile

Ben

Some days it takes most of the day for me to do practically nothing...
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by mudhen
Let Ruby lick it--dogs are supposed to have healing elements in their saliva, smile

Poor dog probably still has nightmares after surprising me in my tent... grin

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by bcolorado
Got some golf balls with eyelets (as per Ed toomanyletters) and string to hang for some 22 fun.

Thinking my foot may heal enough to make it. Kitchen incident was dumping an electric tea kettles worth of boiling water on a bare foot. So...Paul...cooking? nah just trying to boil water...lol.

Worse case scenario will have to sit around and eat, tell lies, smoke cigars...hmmm sounds pretty good...

Golf balls sound fun. Wonder how we will do shooting a lever action :-). Guess I will have to bring my savage semiauto .22 I just hate loading the mags for it.
I was thinking king the same thing of sitting around if I was to have my surgery earlier but it got scheduled for after the gathering. :-)

Only a dingleberry, not yet a Turdlike person, maybe someday!!!
Originally Posted by northern_dave
I am happier than a retard in a room full of bouncy balls right now!!

Joe.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Kent, I have 3-10" and 3-12" aluminum liners. Is that enough or do you need more? I also found some Crown Royal if anybody will drink it N.I.B. a bit dusty with tumblers. grin

Only a dingleberry, not yet a Turdlike person, maybe someday!!!
Originally Posted by northern_dave
I am happier than a retard in a room full of bouncy balls right now!!

Joe.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When the younger grandkids reached the point where poking the bull on paper targets started to become too routine and then the spinning and flop-over/re-set steel targets got a bit old, I started setting a bright yellow golf ball on top of a corner fence post (railroad tie) at fifty yards - a nice challenge as they were shooting a bit upward at it.

It took them a while to get tuned in, but there was no target hit that caused them to yell and "WOW" as much as they did when those golf balls went flying and spinning off into the forest.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I think there will be two new attendees saturday, a Al and a Larry. And maybe a Bill and Dean.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well I hate to say it, but I am not going to make it guys.
I have had a bad cough and wheeze for a couple of weeks. Overnight and this morning it got markedly worse so I hit the doctor today. They said "walking pneumonia"... I am not real sure what the difference is between walking and regular pneumonia, but they want me out of work and play until next week.
Sorry guys. I am very disappointed. Hopefully there will be plenty of pics and stories.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
:'(
That sucks. I hope you feel better. This doesnt mean im not gonna dog on you and give you crap over it lol
Get well buddy. You will be missed

Enrique O. Ramirez
CLAN OF THE BORDER RATS - Member

"..faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see.." Hebrews 11:1
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by THOMASMAGNUM
Well I hate to say it, but I am not going to make it guys.
I have had a bad cough and wheeze for a couple of weeks. Overnight and this morning it got markedly worse so I hit the doctor today. They said "walking pneumonia"... I am not real sure what the difference is between walking and regular pneumonia, but they want me out of work and play until next week.
Sorry guys. I am very disappointed. Hopefully there will be plenty of pics and stories.

that upper respitory bug is all over, i have been dealing with it for several weeks, sinus just constantly flowing leads into coughing and lungs. Know quite a few people that have it right now.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Gonna have to miss this one.

Still can't get a shoe on my foot.

Everyone have a good time, and someone leave a tent open for Ruby grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Aw, Brian, we're going to miss you! Veg out this weekend and keep the weight off of your foot. See you at Armijo Springs, barring further household accidents. smile

Ben

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
82 degrees in the shade on the porch, here. Forecast for Punkin Center says 81 degrees on Friday, 83 on both Saturday and Sunday. Leave the heavy coats at home! smile

Ben

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by mudhen
82 degrees in the shade on the porch, here. Forecast for Punkin Center says 81 degrees on Friday, 83 on both Saturday and Sunday. Leave the heavy coats at home! smile

Truck is packed with warm and cool weather clothes. Hope to be on the road by 6:30 for a night in Deming. Sorry to read of the ills folks are having. Heal up!

Conduct is the best proof of character.
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Well a new assignment has landed. A neighbor of ours in north Idaho, and still building, lives in Tuscon. She is a professor there, he is a sort of retired builder. We have excess rugs from our stint in Australia and they need same. My truck is now loaded with rugs and dear Ms. Professor guarantees a killer meatloaf dinner. The trip just gets better.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Everyone have a safe trip... I'm out the door and south bound and down...

See those that are making it there....

safe travels everyone...

cheers
seafire

K
krp Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
K
Safe travels all, I'll see ya there.

Kent

Page 18 of 23 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (10gaugemag, 1936M71, 160user, 1234, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 59 invisible), 2,382 guests, and 1,286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,532
Posts18,491,244
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.