Hop To
Page 34 of 120 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 119 120
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by 1Nut
Originally Posted by Big Stick

I read on the Interweb,that one of them there Illuminati's will cough better than 72 fhuqking Mils all in.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Sure. Maybe you can shed some light. I guess "72 Mils all in" is usable on a rimfire or K Hornet? I guess you could claim that he didn't mean 72 Mils of lattitude was usable on the pictured rigs, it's just nice to have if there is absolutely no wind and there is something to kill at 1350 yards that takes only 20 ftlbs of energy at a whopping velocity of ~452fps.

I guess he just likes the scope on a rimfire cuz it's cool lookin'.

Nah, just wanted to point out that your reading comprehension might not be good enough for you to joust with Stick, that's all.

Carry on.

Originally Posted by Someone
Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.
HR IC

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Nice family BS. Heavywalker is a poor excuse of a man.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'george,

Drooling Dumbfhuqks can only do the "best" that they can,with what incredibly little they have to work with. No need to be harsh on The Whining Kchunts that need their Imagination and Pretend,to conjure Delusions to salve their countless insecurities.

Funny schit!..................

'dubya,

Cheer up...the vast percentage of The Do Nothing Gang hails or is in Texas.

Congratulations?!?

Laughing!..................

heavysquawker,

It'll be difficult for someone to Out-Whine you...as you wax eloquent on your Vagina Monologue.

Your prolly a fhuqking Catholic to boot,as them dumbfhuqks reliably Whine the best.

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Fredrica,

Got any "hard charging" pics from the Soccer Mom Pavement Pounding Bitch Mobile?!? With or without Retards?

Laughing!

Poke a blued/walnut goatfhuqk in that piece of fhuqking schit and you rung all the wrong bells...while doing your BEST. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.......................

'luvr,

Don't be too tough on the cross-eyed minimum wage earnin' Catholic.

Laughing!......................

Shefire,

You suck a mean ass. Congratulations?!?

You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Oldelkchunt,

Here's hopin' The MIRACLE holds and you can still read this. Laughing!

You sad sack lying piece of fhuqking schit.

Congratulations?!?

Laughing!.......................

NotSoSwift,

I see that the "dreaded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore Delusion,is still a ruse in your pointy head.

You "lucky" kchunt.

The hilarity of your incessant lying,is a fhuqking hoot! Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

'Mi,

You Whining Kchunt...perhaps mention yet again how much you "don't care".

Then find me "mistaken". It WILL be funnier than fhuqk,as I'll happily take a few seconds to rub your nose even further in your AMAZING Stupidity. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

'lia,

That is some FUNNY schit!

You bitching or bragging?!?

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

You "lucky" kchunt.

Kodiak',

If you steal her Imagination and Pretend...she wouldn't have anything left and THAT would be mean.

Reality ain't for everyone,as she eloquently attests,obliviously..................(grin)

'Nut,

You are in over your head with a CDS Retard Knob.

[Linked Image]

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
'

'dubya,

Cheer up...the vast percentage of The Do Nothing Gang hails or is in Texas.

Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

KemoSabe

[Linked Image]

I can see

[Linked Image]

you

[Linked Image]

don't know

[Linked Image]

"beans"

[Linked Image]

about Texas,

Ya'

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Holy crap geedub a bottle of Dekuyper buttershots???
I can appreciate that..

Stick you tired of that 54 sillywet yet? We can swap your camo for my pink anytime your ready.
[Linked Image]

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Oh phuqcking lying dumbfuck Larry wants to talk family, retards at that.

[Linked Image]

Lemme see from left to right.

First the gutter slut that most assuredly gets plowed by the other 10 guys in paradise while the fat phuqck she suffers is at all boys band camp getting pleasured buy the hard charger. Jesus phuqcking Christ Larry for you to slight anybody's taste in rifles when you lie next to that thing is epic phuqcking humor. Keep it up if you can phuqcking wow+++++++p+++

Next is the chubby little girl that tries to keep up with you. You're proud somehow because she can out eat you maybe. Lemme guess you two fatties rock out to baby's got back when you really got it going on dontcha you bad bitch you. Larry the key to having your daughter NOT have purple hair is to pay attention to them. You see that is a cry for help you worthless cull. You still got bigger tits though so congrats on that I guess.

Then there is you, holy phuqcking God Larry, besides the obvious short, fat, bald, stupid, and drunk,..... is that your Sunday best. For phuqck sakes please dress nicer for the poor girls wedding than you did for her graduation. My you nearly afforded the right sized pants. Just how many times did you roll those phuqcking things up??? Oh I'm phuqcking crying here.

Then there is cooper... We already know they suck, does he know how you feel about him? Who gave him the black eyes Larry? Been a loooong phuqcking time since coop showed up in any picks. Is he scared to go hunting with you since you almost killed him getting the boat stuck you stupid phuqck. Tides are a bitch huh???? Laffin.

Then there is the missing one but we won't talk about how that is your doing. Or should we?

I will take my retards over that goat phuqck you got going on in paradise.

good talk you are doing grate.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Unbelievable.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You Suck a Mean ASS

Now there is an interesting concept to discuss around a campfire there MiniMe...

Since you are the self proclaimed Campfire "Expert" on any subject anyone can think of...and you thought up this...

I defer to your "expertise"....

1. So what exactly is a Mean Ass? A Mule with a bad temperment?
or a donkey with a bad attitude?

2. What's harder to figure out, once you figure out the above... is How Does ONE Suck ONE? Not that I really care to know, but someone else might...

Could you please show us some of your wonderful pictures ( like you do on everything else) of you Sucking a "Mean Ass" and include your tips on how to do so... ( like you do everything else....

I am sure your groupies, who are probably lurking on this thread, will want to know exactly how you do it, so they can further be like you...

your fan club probably awaits your answer....

and thank the Lab again for typing a legible response for ya.. Smart Dog!

I bet he even takes a bath more often....than you....

just a thought...I'm probably wrong on that.... but then again, probably NOT...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Dammit. And here I thought you might actually know something I don't. It's cuter than a speckled puppy that you might want to come to the rescue of your BFF. Then couldn't. Laffin.

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Here's my daughter shooting a .470 NE "light load."

[Linked Image]

Here's my son,he doesn't hunt or shoot anymore. He's more of a "gearhead." smile

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B3

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Dammit. And here I thought you might actually know something I don't. It's cuter than a speckled puppy that you might want to come to the rescue of your BFF. Then couldn't. Laffin.

Stick doesn't need anyone to rescue him.... Just wanted to point out that if you are going to try and belittle someone on something you thought you read, you might want to double check that you actually read it correctly.

Kind of sad and funny at the same time, that you did the same with my post....

Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

'Nut,

You are in over your head with a CDS Retard Knob.

[Linked Image]

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

I find it funnier than a retard trying to get a boat in the Milford, that you use both of your posts each day to send me the same old pictures. I'm truly honored. Laffin!

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by KodiakHntr

Stick doesn't need anyone to rescue him.... Just wanted to point out that if you are going to try and belittle someone on something you thought you read, you might want to double check that you actually read it correctly.

And yet you tried... That's what's pitiful, and funny at the same time. Ever heard the work 'imply'? Similar to 'hint' which even Stick seems to know the meaning of. How about 'comprehension'? Laffin!

Nut

Thomas Jefferson

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K

And yet you tried... That's what's pitiful, and funny at the same time. Ever heard the work 'imply'? Similar to 'hint' which even Stick seems to know the meaning of. How about 'comprehension'? Laffin!

*sigh*.... There should be IQ tests before people are allowed to have internet service.

Ok, since you seem so convinced that I'm trying to rescue Stick, please quote Stick's exact post where YOUR assertion is that he is claiming "poi/ poa intersection at a mile with a K Hornet or rim fire". That is what you thought you read, isn't it? You seem to be trying to hold onto that claim like a pit bull holds a kitten, so post it up.

What's funny about this, is that you likely searched the entire thread earlier looking for what you thought you read, to only be able to make my point for me. Stating that a particular optic has a certain amount of erector travel merely points out there is nothing else like it on the market at that price point, with the same features, and the same reliability.

Last edited by KodiakHntr; 02/11/16.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Already did. And what Stick 'implied' (there's that word). You go back through his posts (and others). You will find plenty of bullschit... If you are capable of recognizing it.

I can't fix stupid, and won't try. wink

Nut

Thomas Jefferson

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K

Well, you got that part correct at least.

Bless your heart.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Oh phuqcking lying dumbfuck Larry wants to talk family, retards at that.

[Linked Image]

Lemme see from left to right.

First the gutter slut that most assuredly gets plowed by the other 10 guys in paradise while the fat phuqck she suffers is at all boys band camp getting pleasured buy the hard charger. Jesus phuqcking Christ Larry for you to slight anybody's taste in rifles when you lie next to that thing is epic phuqcking humor. Keep it up if you can phuqcking wow+++++++p+++

Next is the chubby little girl that tries to keep up with you. You're proud somehow because she can out eat you maybe. Lemme guess you two fatties rock out to baby's got back when you really got it going on dontcha you bad bitch you. Larry the key to having your daughter NOT have purple hair is to pay attention to them. You see that is a cry for help you worthless cull. You still got bigger tits though so congrats on that I guess.

Then there is you, holy phuqcking God Larry, besides the obvious short, fat, bald, stupid, and drunk,..... is that your Sunday best. For phuqck sakes please dress nicer for the poor girls wedding than you did for her graduation. My you nearly afforded the right sized pants. Just how many times did you roll those phuqcking things up??? Oh I'm phuqcking crying here.

Then there is cooper... We already know they suck, does he know how you feel about him? Who gave him the black eyes Larry? Been a loooong phuqcking time since coop showed up in any picks. Is he scared to go hunting with you since you almost killed him getting the boat stuck you stupid phuqck. Tides are a bitch huh???? Laffin.

Then there is the missing one but we won't talk about how that is your doing. Or should we?

I will take my retards over that goat phuqck you got going on in paradise.

good talk you are doing grate.

Your a grade A piece of dog sh-t!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'dubya,

I've got a Winchester 30-06 and a Schrade Sharpfinger and your "fancy" stuff ain't for me.

Congratulations.

Bless your heart.

'fiable,

I couldn't in Good Faith let sumptin' go,in which the mould was literally broken. I only have a coupla them T-hole Sillywet handles and they's in the larder for the looonnnggggggg term.(grin)

Heard a rumor hot offa the grapevine,that I've a 54 at The Plumbers now,getting a dovetail revival and (4) holes punched to D&T for a Bob 75MOA rail. It'll go in the 1808-EDS T-hole handle for Retrostalgia and of course wear a 10x MQ. If the stars align,I'll be less than (1) Mil offa the erector's total bottom,when reaping a 50yd zero...which'll grant 725yds+ of POA/POI correlation sanctity.

It'd take another 42MOA of inclination to get all the goody outta an Illuminati's erector,but sadly,noone offers a 115MOA inclination fixed system,that'll take a lick.

Pard ordered a Bobro 45MOA mount yesterday and I went ADM 30MOA,as cursory test beds to see how they fend abuse,but I'm dubious in any/all things QD,mainly because I'm hard on schit and have puked alotta systems.

I still have an 1827 Biathlon that I need to spruce up.................

'bean,

Don't be too hard on her,The Lord directs her.

Laughing!..............

Shefire,

You strung-out Candy Stripers tend to operate at about 25-inches of vac.

Congratulations?!?

How's the Drag Race betwixt you and Savage99,as I know you both ALMOST fhuqking did something. Almost.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

SuperKchunt,

It remains a fascinating constant and a right proper Dichotomy,that you have more pictures of me Outdoors in your album,than you do of you. Congratulations?!?

Can you even remember what year it was,you last stepped outside? Didn't think so...you "hard charging kchunt. Laughing!

Feel free to use enough Imagination and Pretend,to grant yourself the Delusion ,hat you "could too". Mainly because you are the ONLY dumbfhuqk on The Planet,who would be stupid enough to believe a lie so grandiose.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can afford to plagiarize.

You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

Elkchunter,

I'm fhuqking crying...I'm laughing soooooooooooo hard.

Holy schit!!!

Wow +P+++.............

Kodiak,

She CAN'T say anything in the first hand,mainly because she fhuqking KNOW better.

For some reason.............(grin)

'Nut,

I'll feign my "surprise",that you run from ALL things The Rifle and especially the pieces of fhuqking schit you suffer. What were the fhuqking "odds"?!? Laughing!

Your uncanny "ability" to cypher EXIF,is equally fhuqking hilarious,you amazingly inept Clueless Kchunt. Congratulations?!?

You "hard chargers" REALLY get after it! Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
On the ropes huh sugar tits. Its more like laying on your back telling the ref your ok. Even though he's telling you everyone has all ready left the arena and the janitor wants to turn off the lights.

POOR LARRY.

Last edited by fredIII; 02/12/16.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Well, you got that part correct at least.

Bless your heart.

Seems we agree. I guess that's progress... work on that comprehension problem and you might get a clue. Laffin'.

Nut

Thomas Jefferson

Page 34 of 120 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 119 120

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

454 members (1beaver_shooter, 1234, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 1minute, 43 invisible), 2,113 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,262
Posts18,504,854
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.