Print Thread
Hop To
Page 42 of 120 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 119 120
W
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
W
G. great story.. That hog in the last photo, huge sucker, what will you do with one that big??

Molon Labe
GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Doggie water skiing eastern MT style...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I try to let him have a little fun once in awhile....grin

Damn, I'm laughing hard here. Extra thanks for this post. laugh

laissez les bons temps rouler
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by fredIII
An old bro learn the purpose of mirrors. If the change in the ash tray would have shifted she would have flopped. [Linked Image]

That stoopid phuqcker never did know how to drive.

[Linked Image]

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by geedubya
Good stuff guys.

Great Pix SamO

Speaking of old Ford trucks, here’s a tale fer ya’
But first an anecdote……..

A snail walks into a car dealership and sez he wants to buy a certain car. He works with the salesman to make a deal but there is one catch. Before he will take delivery he wants the dealership to paint a big red “S” on both the driver and passenger front doors. The salesman thinks that this is unusual, but agrees if that is what it takes to ink the deal. A couple days later the snail comes back to pick up the car. As he is driving out, the salesman states that he’s had a lot of strange request s, but this one is tops. Why did you want a big red “S” painted on the doors. The snail replies. When I drive an ordinary vehicle folks don’t much pay attention. But in this one they will say “look at that S-car go.

I went broke in the mid eighties. Lost a several million dollar business. Lost my house, my cars, my self esteem. I went from owning a company with 35 employess and being able to write a 100K check on my signature to throwing a paper route 7 days a week, for $100 per week, selling insurance on a debit, and delivering pizza at night. Well fortune smiled on me and by 2000, I could once more afford a decent vehicle.

I bought this Ford F-350 in June of 2000. For two or three year prior had been driving a 1976 Chevy P/U with no A/C. It's not unusual to use the A/C here 12 months out of the year. When it’s 115 degrees out and 110 percent humidity, it’s hard not to get hot under the collar. After almost 15 years of driving Schitttt cars and trucks, I knew how good that snail felt. I'd get in that truck, get a big glass of iced tea (with lots of ice), put it on max air get on the highway, turn on some tunes, light up a stogie, and just cruise. It might be 110 out but it was cool inside.

[Linked Image]

I’ve totaled it twice and put it back together. Last time I put it back together and put $4,700 in my pocket.

Still have to this day. May take it to the Petting Zoo tomorrow.

It has 390K+ miles on it. I just replaced the original injectors with a matched set, a new high pressure oil pump, cold air intake and a 5 stage programmer. I can spin the 315 75R15’s.
Just waitin’ for someone to come along and hit me so I can get a new paint job.

[Linked Image]

I tell folks that the buzzards at the “Petting Zoo” have come to recognize my truck. When they see me coming, they tell their friends and relatives, Gdub’s here, we’ll be eating high on the hoglet soon.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

JAPPFT,

What no water splashed on guns,skull and crossbones decal on stock, no blue or yellow tape and no profanity written with a marker on any gun. WHat kind of a hunter are you grin

Good story BTW you are a survivor.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Spec for Hilux HERE.

Landcruiser models HERE.

Spec for most common work vehicle HERE.

[Linked Image]

Amazing Toyota offers ALL of these models for Australia, and a market as large as the USA, we get schitt....in the world of diesels... can you buy a gas model in Oz?

Both the IRS and EPA need to be abolished...

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

By gas I assume you mean petrol, yes you can...but why?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Approaching 30 hours clean from putrid troll pollution. Something must be horribly wrong in the cold dark winter land.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
He must be at boy bf camp making a 1000$.

W
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
W
Guys, Just enjoy it!!!

Molon Labe
IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
JSTUART when you buy a diesel vehicle do they have extra emission devices? Our newer diesels have tanks that treat exhaust gas. It is an extra cost for maintenance the reason I keep my older F250 with 7.3 power stroke diesel. The options from Toyota overseas would sell here, it's to bad we can't get them here in the states.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'Mi,

You Whining Kchunt...I'm enjoying how MUCH you "don't care". Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart...you "lucky" kchunt.

Laughing!..............

Elkchunt,

Holy fhuqking schit,dontcha' have an uncanny "ability" with a camera!?! I reckon that's how you rated your Blue Parking Permit. You "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

I love cats too.

Bless your heart.

[Linked Image]

Just saying.

Laughing!.................

Sammo,

Pardon the Taco TURD schlepping more weight and fiscal value in a single charge,than all of your [bleep] bolted together.

Congratulations?

Laughing!

I gotta suffer a herd of F-350's at work and they are steaming fhuqking piles of schit on their BEST days. Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess.

Hint................

Rogue,

One couldn't even begin to get a F-350,to any of my favorite haunts.

Not that folks ain't tried,after seeing results....................(grin)

'ahhh,

My Melancholy Baby...I'll feign my "surprise" that the coupla times a year you do yard your kchunt offa the couch,it's to Pavement Pound in your Soccer Mom Bitch Mobile.

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Brad,

You Pavement Pounding Flatlanders suck a mean ass.

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Shefire,

How goes The Duel betwixt you and Savage99? Who's dangled more plagiarized pics,of things they've never seen or let alone done?!?

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot! You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'270,

I've never seen a PowerStroke 350 at work,that went anywhere NEAR 50,000 miles,less an engine or transmission woe. Lotsa rear ends too,a coupla power steering pumps a hitch and the fhuqking brakes are a gawwdamned fhuqking joke.

Though the V-10's suck ass,they blow the PowerStroke away in reliability...but I'm only talkin' dozens of examples.

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Fredrica,

You "hard charging" Cab Lizard you! LOVE the "action" pics. Laughing!

I'll feign my "surprise" that you cannot begin to fathom wages beyond Minimum Wage...you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

Only 59,000# here. Laughing!

Cheer up,nobody makes much more than $2000 a day.

[Linked Image]

Really enjoyed the pic of your Cat in the front seat of your Soccer Mom Pavement Pounding Bitch Mobile. Dogs look like this. You can see the fire in their eyes. Google it. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

I'll feign my "surprise",that "all" the "particulars" of your 13-cent Reloading Video and your "role" in same,just never came close to seeing the light. What were the fhuqking "odds"?!? Laughing!

You Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks REALLY "get after it".

Bless your heart.

'dubya,

It really takes a High Zoot Rig,to pass through fences and drive across lawns! The Texas version of EVERYTHING,is fhuqking hilarious!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

WCH,

You could TEACH ass sucking. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

heavysquawker,

Anymore fresh signs,from The Retards? You never did gimme a tally,on how many times a day you think about me,or why "your" kids know my name,better than your's? Congratulations?!?

You "lucky" kchunt. You'll be a REAL terror,if/when you can afford your first camera.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Oldelkchunt,

Groovin' on your WELL founded insecurities and the sweet "satisfactions" you garner,by sucking ass and "living" vicariously. You "lucky" kchunt> Congratulations?!?

Whatcha' think...GL3 or GLX in the AM,to start yet another Epic Cast & Blast? Water appeared trite on the incoming flight. I'm sorta torn on Slim Shady,270,Baby BR or Rocktucky over the shoulder,during the carnage,what would you "do" if you fhuqking could?!? Laughing!

Batteries are charging. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

'S,

When you use your Imagination and Pretend,how long does it take to become "real" to you?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sorry to hear your still layed off they say prices are going to stay down tell after the election. But I'm sure you saved for a rainy day. You must have missed the 1,000,000 a month. Armor piercing. Google It lol. [Linked Image]
This is a real dog. But that cat has pups worth more than your chitty house. English cream retriever Bing it .

Last edited by fredIII; 02/17/16.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
JStuart, those Toyota's look like they would make great rigs for fencing or general work where payload or pulling wasn't a major factor.

I would love one, not a lot of fancy unnecessary chit.

When we go to trade in the ol brown Ford I'd like to get another F350 but with a gas engine and singles instead of diesel and duals. Be way better for the mud and snow, use the other diesel for pulling and frozen or dry ground.

G, nothing better than a good comeback!

And you know we love the red Fords....

BOING.......

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Should have bought a fleet of Tacoma's......grin

[Linked Image]

Battue, needless to say feeding cows everyday for 5 months straight gets a little boring. You find ways to entertain yourself, plus it never hurts to let the old moochie pickup cows know that the red devil might be on their ass!

Stick, your net worth must be well into 8 figures. No wonder you afford all those fancy scopes and fishing poles.....grin
(PS: thanks for not making fun of the Dingo)
(still waiting for hard chargin' Taco footage.....)

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]

SamO is that sugar tits hard charger you are hauling it seems small

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Red Rocket!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
LMAO

Page 42 of 120 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 119 120

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (06hunter59, 163bc, 1lessdog, 1minute, 1badf350, 10ring1, 68 invisible), 2,527 guests, and 1,197 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,785
Posts18,515,843
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.