Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 47 of 120 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 119 120
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Big Stick

'Nut,

1000 words. Now you can say you've "seen" one...you "lucky" kchunt.

Laughing!

Pinned blocks have no equal,Douglas is easy to slap around and I've a "hunch" that a Lever' fueled Hornie 75HPBT at 2800fps+...prolly slaps MK 262 Mod1 fodder around a bit. Hint.

I wonder if S/S Stoner's added COAL would lend itself well to the fray?!?

Laughing!

It would seem that 10 Mils on the windshield,might could be a touch handy,whether UKD or in Laser Tag.

When you feel like plagiarizin' yet another Hurt Feelers Report,on the average how long do it take you to fill it out,with all that heartfelt angst and copious insecurity you schlep. Just ballpark it.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

You stupid little fugger! About the only thing that doesn't fly over that empty bald head of yours is a cheeseburger. Laffin'.

Don't take more than few seconds for someone with an IQ higher than 5 to give you an award for being THE king putz. I know; you wouldn't know. ROFL

Nuttin' you hung a pic of is anywhere near class III. Show me somethin' burning caps at a rate of 600-700 RPM. Hint: Stoner had nothing to do with anything I've been buzzin' (though something of his design is never more than a step away most days). Not surprised you got NOTHING to offer.

How about showin me your 'trucks', and tell me all about what you 'haul'. Geezus, you are funnier than retarded [bleep], and nearly as smart. Laffin!

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

HR IC

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
At 11:00 we get to see a video of him buying gas wow he's a high roller.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Sugar tits,

It's never not funnier that phuqck knowing you know the taste of another dudes load by the taste on your gutter sluts lips. You lucky bitch. LMAO

Good talk!!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Flyer, yeah it's still frozen and getting around is easy(for the time being...).
Just another stupid self-mockery vid, if you can't make fun of yourself something is wrong.

And I know, it doesn't take much effort for me to be stupid....grin

Stick, still waiting on the hard chargin' Taco footage... C'mon man quit sandbaggin' and let'r rip!

I bet it'll really be something and totally worth the wait!

Anyone can fiddle-fuuck a gun but it takes real skill to hard charge 100hp machines!

(the vids are all my awesome improvisational creations)

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Last edited by 1Nut; 02/20/16.

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I used to be a Zeppelin guy in my youth. These days I've "mellowed" a bit and prefer the 'Stones.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by fredIII

I just got gas an hour ago in South Carolina. It's a $1.39 there!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by moosemike
Originally Posted by fredIII

I just got gas an hour ago in South Carolina. It's a $1.39 there!

Wows your stock just went way up in my book.
How did it go, how many gallons did you get? Any picturesof the pump? wow just wow two guys on the fire got gas in less than a week. laugh

Last edited by fredIII; 02/20/16.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
You fuggers and your whimpy vehicles. Neighbor's bike:
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Gents this stuff just isn't that hard.

Shakespeare pretty much covered all the bases over 400 years ago...

"The stick doth protest too much, methinks."

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by huntsman22
unibuilder, each one gets nicer and nicer.

Thank you Don. Not my place, just the designer/general contractor. I can't afford 1.8M!

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Stick, still waiting on the hard chargin' Taco footage... C'mon man quit sandbaggin' and let'r rip!

You'll be waiting a long time Sammer.

See the above Shakespeare quote, then reference Sigmund Freud, and lastly any translation of the bible, both Old and New Testaments.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Brad, this is all just messing around bored inside the house and on the internet. You know the deal man...grin

But at the same time.... I mean c'mon man, those old F350's at work are involved 365 days a year. There just isn't anything better.

Solo cake feeding and it is soft enough that the pickup(auto trans) won't idle along and move. Slugs out and stops, jump off hit the pedal, back on the back, pain in the ass.

It will however hold 2-3mph in 4 Low. Linkage must have got gummed up with frozen mud and this morning it wouldn't stay in 4-Low. Didn't have a tarp strap so it was a 2 minute tinker.

Stick will be impressed for sure....

[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Sammer, with another GC, I'm building a 13,000 sf home. I drive my little Taco, and you can imagine the good-natured chit I get from the guys working for us. Thing is, I don't have to haul or tow heavy loads so I'm entirely happy with my Tacoma.

BUT, for REAL work, the Tacoma is sort of a joke, figuratively and literally. I love the dang truck, and have no intentions of owning anything else, but I also don't intend doing uber-serious work with it. For that, what you're driving is the deal.

Anyone that thinks the Tacoma is a serious work truck, well, it's down-right laughable. It's good enough to haul small-ish loads, but that's about it.

But I'm entirely secure with who and what I am... others obviously not so much.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
PS, will have to snap a pic of our jobsite parking lot for you... staggering amount of 3/4 and 1 ton Fords.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Brad, pulling trailers sucks. I don't blame you at all for driving a Toyota....grin

But at the same time a Tacoma(or any light pickup) will float over way more mud/snow/sand/whatever than an overweight POS diesel F350.

However the flatbed alone would almost double the max payload for a Tacoma.

Ideally leave the pickup on the 'road' and jump in a pimped out side by side!

I'd sport this one, has Rez Runner written all over it.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by SamOlson; 02/20/16.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Brad, pulling trailers sucks. I don't blame you at all for driving a Toyota....grin

But at the same time a Tacoma(or any light pickup) will float over way more mud/snow/sand/whatever than an overweight POS diesel F350.

However the flatbed alone would almost double the max payload for a Tacoma.

Ideally leave the pickup on the 'road' and jump in a pimped out side by side!

I'd sport this one, has Rez Runner written all over it.

[Linked Image]

SamO I looked at that same truck just before I went tundra. They are really nice trucks that new color is good

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Sam, we always say " if it has spark plugs, it ain't for pulling trailers"

.....grin

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Sam, the taco is fine for a flatlander. I went by the taxi's yesterday and picked up last fall's kill. That's what the taco excels at laugh

[Linked Image]

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Guessing you weren't hunting the Milford.

Page 47 of 120 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 119 120

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (160user, 222Sako, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 007FJ, 12344mag, 65 invisible), 2,269 guests, and 1,286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,278
Posts18,486,741
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.