Print Thread
Hop To
Page 49 of 120 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 119 120
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Oh yea....

It's was lovely here Friday. Blue skies sunshine and 60's. Yesterday was overcast about 60 no rain. Today fairly warm still some rain.

HR IC

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Winter is frikken over. Hell, we hardly had a winter this year. Decent moisture but not too cold.

El Nino is EASY(so far).

Hopefully not a drought year.

I'm predicting uber thunder storms this summer.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
For 3 years now we haven't really had any winter at all. It is great for the deer but it is pretty hard on the salmon. When there is no snowpack the rivers dry up between storms. Last summer a lot of our smaller rivers went dry before they got to the ocean.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'Mi,

The 270 and 105's stole The Show...yet again today. Didn't have much more than a dozen rifles in tow and but only a few in .243". 1-8" 270,1-8" 6BR,1-8" and 1-10" 243Win SAAMI and 1-8" 6-06. 105'Max,Hornie HPBT's and Skinners in the 10" Montucky 243Win. Hint.

Never stretched anything past the 1600yd line.

What did you almost "do" today?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Fredrica,

Do tell of your Socccer Mom Pavement Pounding Bitch Mobile "adventures" from your BIG weekend. Laughing!

Rain came late in the day,volume is thus far sparse,but reckon I'll tie up more Riggin' and dredge more Chrome in the AM. Will keep it sporty at 15# Chameleon #3's in a 7/5 pattern. Need to make a pot of coffee,clean a few chambers and load more 2232AI,270,6BR and 243AI fodder. Then slam base/rings/glass on a Hawk Hill 6BR and start gunning come-ups tomorrow.

Google it all,as you set on your couchbound kchunt and tell yourself that you "could too". Congratulations?!?

Laughing!.................

Oldelkchunt,

It's your Imagination,so be certain to Pretend with it as you MUST.

Perhaps consider re-lying about Imaginary Pretend Ignore and stating that you "don't care". Besides being a Clueless Kchunt,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. I reckon an "exciting" day for you,is when you don't schit your pants. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Sammo,

LOVE the picture of the limb,your "truck" can "handle",in that steep country and winding "wilderness" roads. Congratulations?!?

Perspective...and be SURE to tell yourself that you "could too".

Fence post.

[Linked Image]

I'm fhuqking crying...I'm laughing sooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Heavysquawker,

I didn't gather where anyone had cited,that weather conditions played a role in your Couchbound Kchuntly "pursuits". You "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

At least you "get" to read about the Outdoors and look at pics.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'Nut,

Don't be sooooooooo ascared of The Outdoors,it ain't nearly as "daunting" as you and the rest of The Paper Hat Brigade make it to be.

How many plagiarized Hurt Feeler Reports didja' fill out today,as it sure as fhuqk was greater than the rounds actually fired,casts made or pics snapped. You "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Kaleb,

Just WTF is a Peckerpole "handy" for,besides oblivious fhuqking hilarity and accidental Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery extrapolations?!?

Do tell.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Gomer,

I always wanted to catch a Salmon and see it rain.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Elkchunternm,

Fascinating pic of a Flat Landers Do Nothing Dumbfhuqk Tourney Marathon...as there is VERY obviously some serious "players" there. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

SuperKchunt,

Were you ever able to remember the last year it was,that you went Outdoors?!? Didn't think so.

Bless your heart.

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute" ala Plagiarized Pics.

You "lucky" kchunt.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
😴

Just to stir the pot. [Linked Image]

Last edited by fredIII; 02/21/16.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by SuperCub
[Linked Image]

You're not wrong!
grin

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]-

308 FUN

Last edited by fredIII; 02/21/16.
IC B3

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Stick, I'm really starting to think the only thing you hard charge anymore is the buffet line at man camp.

Dusting off 20 year old hero shots and living in the past is really cool but at least come up with something from this millennium.

And for Christ sakes man, be careful with that feather duster, you could put an eye out!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Stick, I'm really starting to think the only thing you hard charge anymore is the buffet line at man camp.

Dusting off 20 year old hero shots and living in the past is really cool but at least come up with something from this millennium.

And for Christ sakes man, be careful with that feather duster, you could put an eye out!

For a state that offers so much hunting and fishing opportunity, stick seems to be stuck on the Milford fishing coastal streams and shooting 3 point bucks with varmint rifles.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Big Stick

'Nut,

Don't be sooooooooo ascared of The Outdoors,it ain't nearly as "daunting" as you and the rest of The Paper Hat Brigade make it to be.

How many plagiarized Hurt Feeler Reports didja' fill out today,as it sure as fhuqk was greater than the rounds actually fired,casts made or pics snapped. You "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

You poor, little, stupid bastid! While you were lookin out, lickin' windows, and frettin' about rain, I was out gunnin' more schit you ain't got. Laffin'! 178 Amaxs and VLDs with a coupla rounds of 210 VLDs just out of curiosity. Seems they ALL make steel ring at 700 with boring regularity. Now it's time to see what they can do at long range.

Of course, took a little time to bust 41 out of 50 clays as well.

Off day... The wife wanted me home in time for supper. Grin.

Let me guess...weather at 11?

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
BINGO!!!!

I've never seen someone who does so little act like such a go getter....then turn around and call everyone hard chargers...lol. He's a funny little man. I'll always give credit where it's due and he's a willing and helpful man when it comes to shooting tweaking and loading rifles. Period end of story.

He's only home half the time and spends that fishing and trying to get a few more mils out of a k-hornet. You know gotta get everything to the 1500 yard line. Maybe laying guns in the creek for pictures is cool in some circles but I've never come across anyone else that does that.

His friends go moose and sheep hunting and he takes pics of his guns and knives while he fishes...!!! That's funny.

He does have an incredible imagination. We can give him that as well.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

A blued piece of fhuqking schit,ain't pot stirrin'...when it's your BEST fhuqking effort. Congratulations?!?

I've never seen a Seven,let alone a Good 'Un in S/S wearing Skookum Glass. Mebbe cite some "particulars",about the glass,reticle,COAL,boolits,barrel and the like?

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Points awarded for Retards and Loudeners!. I'm fhuqing crying...I'm laughing sooooooooooo hard.

I've never seen a 308.

Chrome-lined.

[Linked Image]

Blued.

[Linked Image]

Or S/S.

[Linked Image]

You REALLY get "after it".

Bless your heart,you CLUELESS Drooling Dumbfhuqk.

Laughing!................

'oz,

You were almost brazen enough,to say sumptin' about The Rifle or The Outdoors. ALMOST.

Very GOOD fhuqking call to suck a Window Lickers ass,instead.

Congratulations?!?

You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Elkchunt,

You are REALLY running that rifle through it's paces. Congratulations?!?

Laughing!..............

Sammo,

"Thinking" ain't your gig,other than to fixate your Cockly Fantasies.

You'll haveta' pardon my not felling compelled to "apologize" for putting 100,000,000+ board feet on the ground and I weren't slighting your Peckerpole Pursuits...mainly because it is wayyyyyyyyyyyy fhuqking funnier when you brandish such hilarity,totally obliviously. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Have it on good authority,that the 270 broke enough spirits yesterday,that a beloved 1-8" Brux 243AI got yarded off and a 1-8" 6XC is going on,in order to ride a MDT LSS at no more than 20". Google it.

Though it looks like this.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

It is with great disappointment,that I report that the rains waned overnight and Chrome takes the backseat to Trigger Time,as per Today's agenda. Need to air out The BMFOTP,squirt a leetle Electric Chair and form for The Rock.

Now you don't beat yourself up,that all of them things is beyond your "abilities","means" and "comprehension"...so as not to sway the "good fortune" of your Flat Land Limb Draggin'.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.......................

'deep,

You never did cite just what it is,that you "do" for a "living". Ain't it funnier than fhuqk that it keeps you from turning a lick,but really do bolster your Imagination and it's Pretend,by literal default?!? You "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'Nut,

Dangle some pics of your "High Zoot" wares...I assure you,it will be FUNNIER than fhuqk! I'm unfamiliar with said projectiles and .30cals. Laughing!

82% on clays?!? No wonder you've a Blue Parking Permit. Congratulations?!?

No wonder how vital your Imagination and it's Pretend are to you. You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

Kaleb,

Find me "mistaken",you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk.

Hint.

Laughing!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Funny sugar tits you can't spot a stainless model seven in saum I did the bake on cerekote from my couch.

1/9 243 started loosing a step after 350 rounds with no clean. She is clean now. [Linked Image]

Last edited by fredIII; 02/22/16.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Lol....didn't say mistaken read slowly. Tell you what tomorrow find me mistaken....seriously.

You act like a big go getter yet all you do is fish and work on guns for your "pards" that go hunting. Hey if that's your thing have at it. You're not mistaken you're a joke. Congratulations?

Some guys that live in Alaska hunt sheep brown bear moose etc.....big boy here gets photos of guns and knives in the creek...lol.

I know you'll have much foul language and silly comments to make but show me where I'm mistaken sugar titts.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by SuperCub
[Linked Image]

Thought I would wander in for a Guernsey at what was happening.

Just a thought fellas...you seem to be mistaken about who is actually throwing the ball.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
He posted more old rerun pictures. Except the one where he's working on someone's rifle...lol. Find me mistaken.

If he posts pictures taking a barrel off can y'all imagine what he'd do if he got to go on a caribou hunt? Why don't you do things like that? You just prefer shooting rocks at 1300 yards? To each his own I guess. Find me mistaken.

Page 49 of 120 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 119 120

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (17Fan, 01Foreman400, 160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 66 invisible), 2,370 guests, and 1,161 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,317
Posts18,487,330
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.