Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
When Jesus returns, I'll be able to "vote" for the candidate in whom I truly believe.

Until then, I will always be choosing from among the lesser of two evils. This is a man's duty.

I do not find such angst to be outside the expected human condition of living in a fallen world. This isn't a utopia, after all. Is that so hard for so many to grasp?

M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by rrroae
I dislike Trump but I dislike the other GOP candidates even more(except Carson) so I'm actually looking forward to voting for him. If all he does is get rid of illegals and stops the million plus foreigners overstaying their visas, he'll have done more positive in my eyes than the past 4 presidents combined.

Boom . . . . . . . .nailed it.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Mitch McConnell and the rest of the establishment Republicans hate him, so I'll take great satisfaction in voting for him. It's one way to stick it to them, without supporting the Dems.

I think they would rather have Hillary in the White house so they can keep playing their charade.

Last edited by weagle; 02/21/16.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Originally Posted by ingwe
I would vote for Satan he were running against Hillary.....

But I thought the constitution forbade Obama from running for the office of president again!

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I won't be voting for him.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
American voter

take your pick.............

Torture

or

Immediate Death

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by rrroae
I dislike Trump but I dislike the other GOP candidates even more(except Carson) so I'm actually looking forward to voting for him. If all he does is get rid of illegals and stops the million plus foreigners overstaying their visas, he'll have done more positive in my eyes than the past 4 presidents combined.

Boom . . . . . . . .nailed it.
Yep.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I would rather vote for a real Conservative and I hope I will get the chance to do just that.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
I would rather vote for a real Conservative and I hope I will get the chance to do just that.

He's a lying, two faced, sack of sheit. Typical, hypocritical, evangelical, flea bag. Mr Munster lookin', creepy fugg.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I used to have a co-worker who always puffed his chest out and said' "I vote the man, not the party." Of course he always voted for some third party with no chance of ever winning. I applaud that sentiment in a local election where voting the man rather than the party may actually be impactful but it does no good in a presidential race.

Whether we like it or not, we are a two party system when it comes to presidential elections. It will boil down to a republican and a democrat candidate and those folks who refuse to vote have in affect voted for the democrat candidate. In this election, assuming Trump wins the nomination, any vote for other than him is a vote for the democrat candidate. Same for the non voters. I don't care if you don't like the republican candidate. There were lots of people who didn't like Romney and just didn't vote thereby giving the election to zero. The non voting conservatives are more to blame for zero winning the last election than the democrats.

It's a shame US politics has come to this but suck it up and vote. Trump is a far better option than anything on the democrat side.

Chronographs, bore scopes and pattern boards have broke a lot of hearts.
IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Well said, mart. Every single God fearing, constitution believing, freedom loving adult in this country needs to vote. You don't know if your one vote will make a difference, but enough people's one vote could add up to swinging a few blue states to red. That is all it will take to prevent having a Demonrat president get to nominate two or three Supreme Court justices. God help us if Hitlery or Bernie Fife wins.

The critters have to win every time, I only have to win once. www.swanspointoutfitters.com
www.lazybar-t.com outfitters
65-43-22-5
E
EWY Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I will vote Trump if he is the nominee. I won't like it but I will.

Ernie

George Washington - �Labour to keep alive in your breast that little spark of celestial fire,�conscience.�

God save the Republic
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Trump has changed his positions on many issues so many times, i don't know what he really believes (except in The
Donald!). I wouldn't know what I was voting for.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I am voting for Trump as a middle finger against the Republican party that is controlled by Domestic and Foreign Plutocrats. The Republicans are complicit in sending more jobs overseas and letting more low wage immigrants in to the country than the democrats.

Why you know it does the stock prices good when you can hire a computer software programmer for 1/2 what you can pay an native american.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
stupid thread everyone here that votes will vote for him if we have to.we have no choice.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
If he's the "one" up against The Felonious Pantsuit, I'll RUN RUN RUN to the polls and vote for Trump..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I will not vote for a Democrat and I will not vote for Trump. It still makes me feel sick that I voted for that fake conservative, lying madman maverick McCain. I've never missed voting in a Presidential election since I became eligible to vote, but I will this time if my choice is between a Democrat and Trump.

I'm better when I move.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
Hillary can only be beat if we have a massive turnout. Yes I will vote for Trump. The alternative is too awful.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Calvin
If elected, Trump will be so presidential that you will get sick of him being so presidential.

Dude...you got the fever bad!!!

As to the OP??? It's not something I'd like to admit on an open forum, because unlike most here I think he's one dangerous S.O.B. & I'm not even convinced he'll be able to win in the national...I pray to hell I'm wrong because it looks as though he's PROBABLY gonna be the nominee.

It's possible that the reality & enormity of what he's doing is finally sinking in & he'll feel the obligation to follow through on the platform he's been running on, so yes, I'll vote for him in the general, even though it'll be harder than it was in 08 & 12...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I will vote for the Rebublican candidate 'till the day I die.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1OntarioJim, 1lessdog, 160user, 007FJ, 71 invisible), 2,434 guests, and 1,351 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,153
Posts18,484,265
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.