Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 66 of 120 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 119 120
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

[Linked Image]

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
HR IC

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Looks a bit like having sex whilst suffering gas and a bad case of the runs.

(not sure whether to go for it or tuck it in)

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Way cool but how many night HAHO's from 25K ya got?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by heavywalker

Your video is better.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Without a doubt...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The Navy probably pays about 2M to train a Naval Aviator, and jumping out of a perfectly good airplane?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

How can you tell that is a male aviator?

Obviously, he landed on top of the deck...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Big Stick

Shrapnel,

The Retard Hemet,Coke Bottles and Schit Rifle connects alotta dots...Drooling Dots. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

I feign my surprise that you would even notice, and I thank you for that. If mice were any easier to bait, I wouldn't even need cheese. "Bigstick" can you spell epic sucker any easier???

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
The Navy probably pays about 2M to train a Naval Aviator, and jumping out of a perfectly good airplane?

You gotta point?

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The training track and time, attrition rate, training costs to mention a few, should clue you in....

Oh, some "short bus" heritage..

Last edited by jorgeI; 03/01/16.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Guys, those jets are way out of his league. It's like talking fluent English to him.

He's still on the quest for the 1500 yard ringer. Building a heavyweight 6mm is getting him closer every day, and he's looking mighty proud. Evidently he got within 2 feet on that last shot.

[Linked Image]

Time to hit the reloading bench
[Linked Image]

Last edited by KenMi; 03/01/16.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
The training track and time, attrition rate, training costs to mention a few, should clue you in....

It takes three years to train a "junior" SF Medic. He still needs his hand held for a while.

I'd wager the ASVAB/GT/IQ range of the avg flyboy and the avg SOF medic are comparable.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Officers don't get that test administered, way too rudimentary. Their criteria is based on academic background (Four year Bachelor's degree at a minimum and in fields not including basketweaving),then aviation gets a test called AQT/FAR. Completely different (and higher) standards. So you'd lose your wager. Incidentally, the highest standards, at least in the Navy for enlisted ranks, Corpsman doesn't even compare to AW (aviation warfare operator) or any of the Nuke rates. Now if you are talking MDs, whole different ball of wax, but to compare medics to Aviators (even Army ones) in terms of requirements, is pretty far fetched...

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
. Incidentally, the highest standards, at least in the Navy for enlisted ranks, Corpsman doesn't even compare to AW (aviation warfare operator) or any of the Nuke rates. Now if you are talking MDs, whole different ball of wax, but to compare medics to Aviators (even Army ones) in terms of requirements, is pretty far fetched...

You know not of what you speak, at all. I've taught TCCC to Navy corpsmen, Seabees are WAY smarter.

Comparing a fleet corpsman to an SF medic means you ain't gotta clue. If you actually knew someone with a trident he would quickly disabuse you of that silly notion.

The washout rate in the old SF Medic course was several times that of any flyboy course. It was always so high they were continually investigated by TRADOC. The avg IQ of the grads was higher than that of the O's coming out of the SF Q Course. That fact was straight from the USASOC shrink.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Suffice to say, we now have another IDIOT in our midst. I was NOT comparing a "Fleet Corspman" (including those who serve with the FMF and SEAL Teams of course) to SF Medics, merely addressing the initial ENTRY test scores and standards which would not even come close for acceptance into a commissioning source and much less Naval Aviation, but of course you just happen to have the "washout rates" in Naval Aviation at your fingertips. And whist on the subject of Seabees, what particular RATES of Seabees. Please dont make me embarrass you any more, but that perennial chip on your shoulder must get heavy. How tall are you?

Edited to add: Incidentally SEALS in the Navy are recruited from ALL rates as well. One might come in as an MM (Machinist Mate) for example,go to A school, do a fleet tour then apply to the SEALS. Then of course, the testing starts. Incidentally, the attrition rate for Aviators from recruiting to a fleet squadron ran about 90% when I went through.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Officers don't get that test administered, way too rudimentary. Their criteria is based on academic background (Four year Bachelor's degree at a minimum and in fields not including basketweaving),then aviation gets a test called AQT/FAR. Completely different (and higher) standards. So you'd lose your wager. Incidentally, the highest standards, at least in the Navy for enlisted ranks, Corpsman doesn't even compare to AW (aviation warfare operator) or any of the Nuke rates. Now if you are talking MDs, whole different ball of wax, but to compare medics to Aviators (even Army ones) in terms of requirements, is pretty far fetched...

Army Roto wingers are required to have a 110 GT score. So are Army enlisted 68W's (basic medics)...

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Rogue

Army Roto wingers are required to have a 110 GT score. So are Army enlisted 68W's (basic medics)...

[/quote]

Same as is required to even put in paperwork for SFAS.

Whore-hey (like that new spellin'?), you really should have run for publik orifice. Anyone with the audacity to say stuff in one post and deny it in the next would make Robspierre proud.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Rogue

Two entirely different testing systems sir. The Navy's and the USAF's are similar. There is NO VEHICLE for an enlisted person to make the jump right into Aviator training in any of the Sea Services (Navy trains them all) or the USAF.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Your understanding of the English language at least tells me you'd be lucky to fill the YOUR NAME part of any serious test. And how tall are you?
Where did you go to school? ( I mean college)?

Page 66 of 120 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 119 120

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

518 members (12344mag, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1234, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 68 invisible), 2,389 guests, and 1,187 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,019
Posts18,500,406
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.