Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Steve
In all likelihood they are trying to get all the evidence lined up a lock solid before they bring referrals for indictment to the AJ. I think it's gonna happen, but it's going to take time. They know they will face a hailstorm of legal, political, and public pressure and the only way to defend against that is a solid case.

-Capt. Obvious

Nonsense!

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Look for surrogates to take the fall. Humma, Chris Collins and another whose name I forget.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Originally Posted by ltppowell
...and in the meanwhile, case after case of Trump lying, cheating and breaking the law will be on the front page.

What difference does it make at this point?

You still have a chance to elect a candidate that has none of that. Fronting Hillary with somebody that has the same habits as she does and has, in fact, supported her as "the best" in the past doesn't sound like a sure thing to me.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
V
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
V
In all likelihood they are trying to get all the evidence lined up a lock solid before they bring referrals for indictment to the AJ. I think it's gonna happen, but it's going to take time. They know they will face a hailstorm of legal, political, and public pressure and the only way to defend against that is a solid case.

-Capt. Obvious

Lynch will drag her feet until Hildabeast wins the Democratic nomination and then won't indict her. Lynch has had enough evidence to indict for a long time.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
...and in the meanwhile, case after case of Trump lying, cheating and breaking the law will be on the front page.

What difference does it make at this point?

You still have a chance to elect a candidate that has none of that. Fronting Hillary with somebody that has the same habits as she does and has, in fact, supported her as "the best" in the past doesn't sound like a sure thing to me.

In MN, never happen. Our 10 electoral college votes are already in the Hildabeast column. Nationally, Cruz is not totally out. There is that one small problem with his Party that despises him. We all must face reality, the GOP is NOT a conservative party. At best, center right.
Maybe, just maybe, one term of Trump will upset things so much that we CAN take the Party back.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
They a carefully collecting all her and her aides crimes and drawing up the charges so Obama can give a full pardon to all of them. They're just going slow so they don't miss anything in case Trump wins in November there's nothing left to prosecute.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by victoro

-Capt. Obvious

Lynch will drag her feet until Hildabeast wins the Democratic nomination and then won't indict her. Lynch has had enough evidence to indict for a long time.

Really, victoro? You know this? You've personally assessed all the evidence using your training in law school and your vast experience in prosecuting high-profile criminal cases, have you? Give me a break, dude!

Captain Obvious is, in my humble opinion, spot on. This prosecution has to be phoucing air-tight before it sees the light of day, because it will be attacked by the Clintonista MSM, by every Democratic legislator in Washington, by every Democratic bureaucrat in America, and by the highest-priced lawyers that can be bought with all that filthy Clinton cash.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Originally Posted by 4ager
How about a news source other than wnd?

I REALLY want to believe this is the case and want to see that treasonous bitch and her entire family and foundation prosecuted, found guilty, and hung. However, wnd is ... not reputable.

I agree.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
World News Daily says it all.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Nationally, Cruz is not totally out. There is that one small problem with his Party that despises him. We all must face reality, the GOP is NOT a conservative party. At best, center right.

You're right.It is estimated that 75-80% of the voting population doesn't really identify with either party and despise the government. Trump is capitalizing on that and the concept is perfect (seriously). Nobody knows how many are willing to look past the fact that he is a seriously flawed candidate in a general election.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Most democrat voters can't even tell you from which country the US declared independence in 1776 or name the two sides in the Civil War. They don't give a flying eff about the breaking of national security laws as long as their EBT card works. I'll be shocked if anything significant comes of this.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by victoro

-Capt. Obvious

Yep. She will try and she might be able to. That's why the FBI is going to try and get this case rock solid before they give it to her. They know the pressure to make this all look political will be higher than the surface pressure on Jupiter and they will have very little leverage after that point. The case will have to speak for itself.

They're just starting to put the screws to Huma and Cheryl Mills. Be interesting if either of these two start getting pushed away from the Hill-circle or if either get called up before Gowdy's committee (ala Butterfield). I doubt if any of the Clinton staff want to be another Web Hubble. Especially since, given their respective ages and health, Hill and Bill probably won't live long enough to see them out of prison.

If you see stuff happening to Mills or Abedi you know a recommendation for indictment is coming.

FWIW...

Last edited by Steve; 03/02/16.

Carpe' Scrotum
R
RickyD Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Or do "WE" meet her on the street for a 'citizen's arrest'??
Not a bad idea!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
All that amounts to is that she needs to be proclaimed innocent of all charges before taking on the republican candidate.

Let's hope you are wrong. Now, these are old numbers (but I would hazard a guess that they are still valid) but statistically, Federal Grand Juries FAIL TO INDICT in only about .00067901% of the cases they hear. See:

http://reason.com/blog/2014/11/25/grand-juries-almost-never-fail-to-indict

So .... if the matter(s) has (have) been referred to a Federal Grand Jury, then the odds are much, much, much greater than a coin flip that she (and possibly some of her minions) WILL BE INDICTED.

The real question is: Assuming the matter has been referred to a Grand Jury, and assuming an indictment is issued against Hitlary before the General Election, would Obongo pardon her before the election and before a trial?

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I haven't dealt with anything classified since 1981. That said each of those 1700-2200 emails are a separate federal felony. Private server and bribery aside. She is in a world of hurt.

If BHO pardens her the best we can hope for is impeachment if she's elected. Provided the Republicans retain the House and Senate. Then all we'll have to deal with will be her VP which I'm guessing will be the current Virginia governor.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lynch can blow the case before the Grand Jury, say she tried and Hillery skates.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Scenario:
Clinton gets the Democrat Party nomination for President.
0bama nominates Loretta Lynch to replace Scalia on the SCOTUS.
Clinton is indicted by a federal grand jury, but with no sitting AG, the prosecution is delayed.
0bama suspends the election until the Clinton case is resolved.
0bama continues as President.

Could it happen?

Steve.

"I was a deerhunter long before I was a man." ~Gene Wensel's Come November (2000)
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." ~Theodore Roosevelt
R
RickyD Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I would hope not without blood in the streets. Lots of it.

But most are too tied to their big screens to care.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Win or loose Obama will cover her before he leaves office.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

A former FBI agent told me this fall, that from his connections, the case is an "open and shut case"; in other words, she's guilty.

The question is, he told me, whether the DOJ will do anything with it.

It seems the answer to that question will also tell whether there is still the rule of law in this country and would be another indicator of where in the Great Slide this country is.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

526 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1234, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 160user, 47 invisible), 2,216 guests, and 1,214 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,642
Posts18,493,259
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.