Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by KFWA

I don't remember alot of flack about drones killing Isis terrorist by bombing houses they lived in with their families or other innocents

Its been about 12 years of it going on to register a complaint

Seems like I remember some flak about when innocent people are killed, along with some hospitals and doctors recently.

There are no innocent people in a Combat Zone

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
There's a simple answer, bring millions of Muslim refugees to America, drop them all off in Texas (since it's more like the ME than Michigan) and then bomb the hell out of some of the ISIS held areas.

See, win/win. We saved the good Muslims and rockinbbar can sleep well at night knowing the 10 million refugees in Texas are safe.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
What bothers me is that Trump is the only guy on either side running that has ever made a payroll, created a multi-billion dollar empire, paid corporate taxes, hired thousands of employees, negotiated business deals around the world, or has even had a job outside of government....and he's the one that some folks think isn't "presidential" enough. I guess we need another GW or a Romney to fit the bill. TFF

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

I don't remember alot of flack about drones killing Isis terrorist by bombing houses they lived in with their families or other innocents

Its been about 12 years of it going on to register a complaint

Seems like I remember some flak about when innocent people are killed, along with some hospitals and doctors recently.

link the thread showing your outrage over it.....

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
So you condemn the fire bombing of the civilian air raid target of Dresden?

I support the U.S. Constitution.

A man that trades security for freedom has neither.
You're against targeting civilians, though, right? That's lowering ourselves to the level of the likes of ISIS, you said. I agree. So, you must also condemn the Allies in WWII for intentionally fire bombing thousands of German civilians in Dresden, no? The purpose there was simply to kill lots of women and children so that Germany would order their war machine to surrender.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
It's at least good to know what levels you expect us to stoop to.

Brings back memories of rounding up Japanese Americans and putting them in concentration camps with no due process.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

Brings back memories of rounding up Japanese Americans and putting them in concentration camps with no due process.

Yeah, that's the same. Sweet Jesus, you have some Hillary in you.

You don't want the refugees in this country and you don't want any hurt in 'battle' in their country. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
there is a huge difference between American civil rights and people who associate with Isis on foreign soil - especially in the context of war.

again, all predicated on the belief that we are justified in our attack on these people.

Last edited by KFWA; 03/04/16.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Is that directed at Pat?

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
again, based on my experience of reading on this board

its not the message in this case

its the messenger

and that's why these threads get no traction

because the faux concern/outrage is transparent

Yep I'd say this is spot on. No one has done more to help me writ off Cruz than his supporters.

Last night (with the cited quote and just the general $h!t show) convinced me that my vote for Romney in '12 will be my last for any GOP presidential candidate.

I'd planned to vote for Carson in our primary but now he is gone and I can't stand any of the remaining candidates.

Cruz, whether I like him or not, can't beat Hillary. Period. Trump can but I can't vote for him. He is a mega-liar among liars on par w/ Hillary.

My genuine hope is that Cruz Rubio & Kasich pool delegates and overturn Trump in a bloody convention that leaves the GOP in ruins, forcing a mass exodus and creation of a third party after the GOP goes the way of the Whigs.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
there is a huge difference between American civil rights and people who associate with Isis on foreign soil - especially in the context of war.

again, all predicated on the belief that we are justified in our attack on these people.

What has that got to do with killing the families (that don't exist) of terrorists that already killed themselves?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell

What has that got to do with killing the families (that don't exist) of terrorists that already killed themselves?

declared war

there is no expectation of mercy or quarter

Last edited by KFWA; 03/04/16.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
At which unlawful executive order by the Commander In Chief DO you disapprove?

Flame on.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The thing you Cruz, Rubio, and Kasich people need to get in your head is, the establishment is in the process of blowing up the GOP in order to prevent Trump from getting the nomination.

You're still arguing "Trump said this but Cruz said that" stuff.

That's a long time ago.

This is now.

It's Trump or Hillary and the destruction of the GOP.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

I'll take the constitution 10 times out of 10, over lowering ourselves to the level of ISIS.

Where in the Constitution is the clause that prevents us from making war on & killing those who are attempting to kill us by whatever means necessary?

MM

Since when has congress declared war on ISIS, or any other terrorist organization?

We have laws. We have the constitution.

To sink below that would be a very long fall indeed.

Congress never declared war to allow us to fight the Korean War, (which was technically as police action), but that didn't seem to stop it then.

"War" is just a word; it's all about self preservation which I'm kinda all in favor of.

MM

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
,..and I know that nothing said on here will make any difference. But seriously,...I'm beginning to wonder if the GOP deserves to exist.

It's own leadership is working overtime day in and day out,...sending people out on national TV,..telling lies,..talking about how they can manipulate the convention,..talking about creating a 3rd party,..

,..all to stop the candidate that's way out front in popularity with the people.

If the rank and file membership allows themselves to be treated like this and doesn't call them out for it, it's not an organization I want to be a part of. And there's multi millions of conservative minded people who feel the same way.

It's not about Trump vs. Cruz.

It's about who the party belongs to,..about who controls it.

Is it the people or the elites?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by TomSmith
I guess we need another GW or a Romney to fit the bill. TFF

They would definatly keep the enterprise moving in the same direction.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe

It's about who the party belongs to,..about who controls it.

Is it the people are the elites?

Aren't the people of Kentucky the one's who keep electing Mitch McConnell?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Is it the people or the elites?

Where does Trump fall into that?

Run of the mill guy, or elite?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I don't really care to be diverted into another another topic.

Just read my previous post again.

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

334 members (12344mag, 1lesfox, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 160user, 32 invisible), 1,795 guests, and 1,143 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,750
Posts18,495,362
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.