Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by isaac
How was Cruz going to carpet bomb ISIS without killing folks other than ISIS?

the bombs would only kill terrorists because he's a strict constitutionalist

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Obama routinely uses drones to kill the wives and children of terrorists and suspected terrorists along with wedding guests, funeral parties and any other unfortunates who happen to be nearby. Nobody refuses his orders or makes a fuss about it.

I'm better when I move.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by FlaRick
Obama routinely uses drones to kill the wives and children of terrorists and suspected terrorists along with wedding guests, funeral parties and any other unfortunates who happen to be nearby. Nobody refuses his orders or makes a fuss about it.

------------

Of course not.

Trump said it though, and Cruz implied it.

It's another messenger disconnect dynamic.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
How was Cruz going to carpet bomb ISIS without killing folks other than ISIS?
Didn't Cruz say something about seeing if Middle Eastern sand could be made to glow in the dark?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
There has never been a war that didn't involve killing massive quantities of civilians.

When the allies were shelling the French coast on D-Day, they killed the hell out of the French civilians who were living in the area.

That's just one example.

It was just a "hit" question for Trump.

IC B2

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Some people like a benevolent king.
I prefer a hot Queen....Bob for Prez!

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
One need look no further that this fine Forum to see what is wrong with the GOP.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Since ww2 there has been several international agreements to not kill civilians. General La May said all citizens were combatants. They provided tanks, planes , rifles thru manufacturing thus they were a target. I'm afraid our enemies have not heard of the agreements.
Just sent Ted Cruz a little more money. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Sounds very familiar to this old quote by a presidential candidate.

I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle.

Barry Goldwater

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

I don't particularly care for Trump, but I'm really disgusted with what the GOP has failed to do & with the last 2 idiots

Trust me, none of us really like Trump either.

He's simply a means to change the GOP and force the establishment to listen to it's constituents.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Meanwhile a summation of several polls shows, as do the bookmakers, that Trump is singularly beaten by Hillary in the general election. So it sounds like people will be okay with Hillary?

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
Meanwhile a summation of several polls shows, as do the bookmakers, that Trump is singularly beaten by Hillary in the general election. So it sounds like people will be okay with Hillary?

But how does Trump poll in Slovenia?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Longbeardking
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Not them, it won't.

I know it won't bother the 17%'ers, but it should bother anybody that knows anything about the constitution, the military or freedom.

And THIS doesn't bother YOU???????????????

Rid the world of these BEASTS......................

[Linked Image]

I don't have a problem one with killing terrorists.

The more the merrier.

I do however have a huge problem with a president acting unconstitutionally.

I'll take the constitution 10 times out of 10, over lowering ourselves to the level of ISIS.

Then we will lose. They already think the U.S. is a bunch of pussies. People always ridicule the French as being cowards. They're not cowards. They just had leaders who were the cowards. Today, we have been burdened by a bunch of cowards ever since Jimmy Carter, the one exception being Ronald Reagan.
On 9/11/01 we were hit by terrorists from Saudi Arabia. So who did we go after? Iraq? WTF? Ryhad or however the hell you spell should have been glowing in the dark 24 hours later with the message sent world wide, "Don't fug with us!" Why Iraq and not Saudi Arabia? Bush being an oil man probably had interests there is about the only reason I can think of.
Now we have our White House muzzie as commander in chief who won't do what needs to be done because he's one of them.
Frankly, I support Cruz over Trump. I think Trump is a wild card that might do what needs to be done and then again bring us to the brink of Armageddon.
WE do need a strong President and an even stronger Congress who will support the Constitution as written and not a living document. We need people who want to do what's right for the country, not those who think, "How can I make a few bucks out of this deal?"
Naw, it ain't gonna happen because WE THE PEOPLE are too fugging cowardly to confront the sumbitches who are supposed to be working for us, and that my friends is our fault. mad Wonder what would happen if their office were swamped with thousands of letters telling them to get off the stick and do their jobs or get out. Most people are scared schitless to write their representatives or confront then at a town hall meeting and say what's in the minds and hearts. Maybe the Muzzies are right. Maybe we are a a nation of cowards when it comes to standing up for our rights. Shame on us all.
Paul B.

Last edited by PJGunner; 03/04/16.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by FlaRick
------------

Of course not.

Trump said it though, and Cruz implied it.

It's another messenger disconnect dynamic.

Civilians killed as collateral damage while taking out a military or military related infrastructure target is NOT a war crime (generally).

Targeting civilians specifically is a war crime every single time.

It really can't get any simpler, the only gray area is what constitutes military related infrastructure.

But specifically targeting civilians? Hang them and hang them high.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I'm bothered by a lot of things about Trump. A lot. Sadly, however, I'm more bothered by the prospect of permitting the ruling oligarchy uninterrupted and continuous rule in DC, which is what will happen if one of the Trump alternatives, or Hitlery, get in. There are no good choices here.

PS Cruz is a transparent phony. He was for legalizing all the illegals before he was against it. Had he simply said he changed his mind, this wouldn't be so terrible, but he lied and made up some lame "poison pill" excuse that was easily shown to be a lie.

Sorry; completely in error.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
,..and I know that nothing said on here will make any difference. But seriously,...I'm beginning to wonder if the GOP deserves to exist.

It's own leadership is working overtime day in and day out,...sending people out on national TV,..telling lies,..talking about how they can manipulate the convention,..talking about creating a 3rd party,..

,..all to stop the candidate that's way out front in popularity with the people.

If the rank and file membership allows themselves to be treated like this and doesn't call them out for it, it's not an organization I want to be a part of. And there's multi millions of conservative minded people who feel the same way.

It's not about Trump vs. Cruz.

It's about who the party belongs to,..about who controls it.

Is it the people or the elites?

When I moved to Alaska almost 20 years ago I registered as undeclared as I believed the GOP had left it's conservative roots. To say this election cycle has reinforced my views is a mild understatement.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rrroae
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

I don't particularly care for Trump, but I'm really disgusted with what the GOP has failed to do & with the last 2 idiots

Trust me, none of us really like Trump either.

He's simply a means to change the GOP and force the establishment to listen to it's constituents.

The way I see it is that many people are sick and tired of pussy politicians, Sure they bark a mean game on the election trail (especially against their own party candidates), but once they get to Washington they roll on their back to have their bellies scratched by lobbyist's and special interests.

With all his flaws, Trump is a fighter and that what is appealing about him as a candidate. I don't expect a fighter to be an eloquent orator.

The other candidates, aside from Carson, will just be another Bush type president (jr or sr) whether or not they have the Bush surname.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by Bristoe
,..and I know that nothing said on here will make any difference. But seriously,...I'm beginning to wonder if the GOP deserves to exist.

It's own leadership is working overtime day in and day out,...sending people out on national TV,..telling lies,..talking about how they can manipulate the convention,..talking about creating a 3rd party,..

,..all to stop the candidate that's way out front in popularity with the people.

If the rank and file membership allows themselves to be treated like this and doesn't call them out for it, it's not an organization I want to be a part of. And there's multi millions of conservative minded people who feel the same way.

It's not about Trump vs. Cruz.

It's about who the party belongs to,..about who controls it.

Is it the people or the elites?

Absolutely spot-on.

The *worst* part of it is, there's people who plainly see the manipulations of the party leaders and are totally fine with it as long as it's not their candidate that's being singled out. There's no way to make them understand that there's some very significant principals being compromised when the party is actively involved in scuttling a candidate's campaign.

It's also impossible to make them understand why they shouldn't trust any candidate that has the backing of the party leadership.

You show them 2+2,...and they just say, "That's a nice pair of 2's.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They'd rather bitch about how they can't trust Trump than that they absolutely can't trust anyone who has an inkling of support from the party or their pacs.

There are none as blind as those who will not see.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
And when the military won't follow his orders, is trump going to sue the military?

No, he'll just kill their families.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

352 members (12344mag, 1lesfox, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 160user, 28 invisible), 1,815 guests, and 1,137 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,753
Posts18,495,386
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.