Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 76 of 120 1 2 74 75 76 77 78 119 120
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by HEB330
From having several of this posse on ignore I don't know the particulars of the last 20-30 pages, but it is not rocket science to figure out how it has turned. I'm sure GeeDub has kept it classy as always, with the remaining group being a bad combination of Middle School Mean Girls and Beavis & Butthead. You could name the reality show "White Trash Across North America". It is amazing how the Internet has developed such accomplished "Keyboard Killers" and "Social Media Bad Asses". Again, with apologies to GeeDub.

I am reminded of two quotes from insightful folks:

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." Mark Twain

"Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools because they have to say something." Plato

Simply a pathetic group. Wouldn't it be more productive to take your kids or grandkids shooting? Teaching them how to reload or gun safety? Teaching them about the Constitution? Anything but this childish behavior.

I won't be checking for responses and truly couldn't care less. West Point grad, 56 years old, in great shape, and 10 days ago diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer. Never smoked a day in my life. Headed to Seattle today to find out tomorrow the battle I'm facing. One of my goals is to be able to bowhunt one more time this September with my best bud from Montana. So, to beat you to the punch, GFY. There are MANY more important things in life. Trust me......

Hope you ain't after sympathy cause insulting everybody in this thread (save Gee Dub) and firing the first 'gfy' across the bow ain't gonna get it.

GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Big Stick, I am curious. If you live in the wilderness why are there electric lines outside of your bedroom window? Must be "road system" wilderness.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by moosemike
[
Hope you ain't after sympathy cause insulting everybody in this thread (save Gee Dub) and firing the first 'gfy' across the bow ain't gonna get it.

Sorry, but please to check my first post here, as always I had no intention of commenting on BS' posts at any time. Until that is, he felt compelled (as always) to launch into his insults.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not as cool as the Milford I know wink

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is much cooler than the Milford though. wink

[Linked Image]

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just another day at the petting zoo. wink

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Another busy day at the zoo. wink

[Linked Image]

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Nice looking pair of kids there Fred....

love the little guy with the dirt Fanny all over his jeans... all boy there...reminds me on my early years....covered in dirt and having fun....

enjoy every minute as they grew up way too fast...

one of my ideas of heaven is to be able to be a parent, over and over... greatest thing I've ever experienced, that is for darn sure...

thanks for posting those... starts out my day on a good note for sure...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image]

You should take that 460wby to the Milford petting zoo and show Stick how it's really done! wink

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Sugar tits you poor poor invincibly stoopid phuqck the last thing I'd be interested it is a good deal on a worthless piece of phuqcking schit to hang on a wall.

Lucky for you, you have priced them within your abilities and supply and demand for free schit affords you the illusion of value. I'm sure you could sell some if you cared.... Now nod your head like you know you could and say how you don't care aloud.

LMAO good talk!

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image]

You should take that 460wby to the Milford petting zoo and show Stick how it's really done! wink
grin

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

Asstell,

You've been purty quiet,referencing all the things you almost did,the wares you almost used and the places you almost been. Congratulations?!?

Prolly stumped with a turret or something.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

I've been so busy checking scope tracking error and coming up with a correction factors to come inside and get couch lokked.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
More morning HoMo fantasies from Craig AK...

must still be high and has yet to have his morning hit of Meth...to get the day started...

you're losing your touch tho Stumpy... too much cut and pasting...same old Same Ol'....

but then folks forget you're younger brother to the 7 Dwarfs...got most of the genes from Grumpy and Dopey...
which is pretty obvious...

have a great day admiring yourself in the mirror, drooling all over your self and telling yourself how wonderful you are... all in a 3 ft package....

and after you turtle was that watermelon on your shoulders, remember its now March... maybe time to take your quarterly bath.. especially since you musta missed the one last quarter... at least according to your wife's posts...on the Crap Husbands Web Site, as my wife is telling me...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Seafire
More morning HoMo fantasies from Craig AK...

must still be high and has yet to have his morning hit of Meth...to get the day started...

you're losing your touch tho Stumpy... too much cut and pasting...same old Same Ol'....

but then folks forget you're younger brother to the 7 Dwarfs...got most of the genes from Grumpy and Dopey...
which is pretty obvious...

have a great day admiring yourself in the mirror, drooling all over your self and telling yourself how wonderful you are... all in a 3 ft package....

and after you turtle was that watermelon on your shoulders, remember its now March... maybe time to take your quarterly bath.. especially since you musta missed the one last quarter... at least according to your wife's posts...on the Crap Husbands Web Site, as my wife is telling me...

So......your wife is on The Crap Husbands Site? laugh

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The only way this thread could get any funnier is if I could convince myself that Stick was taking himself seriously.

Twisted humor that's entertaining in its own right!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Day um spoke too soon its back. lmao Yeah, thanks for the how tos on photography there short stack but a) its a phone cam circa 12 yrs ago (google it) and b)Don't GAF about image quality, try to follow along eh, and I double SAF don't GAF about what you think about this or anything else. Congratulations??

Prolly time for another hit and switch to hard stuff you sound a lil shaky. lol Take care of that liver now. ,,

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
her and Stumpy's wife, ( whose is an angel to put up with him)
were friends on another web site...it a chick thing, like this thread is a guy thing...

both go there for the humor, much like guys like you and I come here for the humor here...

but thanks for asking...

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Fred. Looks like she is trying to den up...tell the cub to get the [bleep] out of the shadow..
She's 180 days out of sync though..

Page 76 of 120 1 2 74 75 76 77 78 119 120

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

62 members (35, 7mm_Loco, 1_deuce, 338Rules, 7 invisible), 1,556 guests, and 859 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,450
Posts18,507,948
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.