[Linked Image]

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well I always have before. Gettin kinda old to change

I can't believe how much money I used to send to those lying bastids

And yes ill vote the for anyone running against HRC, even the Donald if forced to do so.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Well I always have before. Gettin kinda old to change

So you're saying that the votes have always been a technicality,...that the RNC has always hand selected the GOP nominee?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
OCD doesn't even begin to describe the deluge of threads... But to answer your question? YES

Last edited by jorgeI; 03/28/16.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
amazing,..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R nominee vs Hitlery. Choice hasn't changed since Day One, and neither have the stakes.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If the process is fair, yes.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by 4ager
R nominee vs Hitlery. Choice hasn't changed since Day One, and neither have the stakes.

So who do you think has a better chance beating Hillary,..a candidate selected by a majority or GOP voters or a candidate handed to the GOP voters by the party bosses?

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by bellydeep

Is it "fair" is the RNC selects a candidate that has fewer electoral votes going into the convention than another candidate?

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
democrat vs democrat
or
conservative vs democrat

Those are the choices.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by bellydeep

Is it "fair" is the RNC selects a candidate that has fewer electoral votes going into the convention?

You mean like the Electoral College does? yep, that's fair, if for no other reason as to keep the great unwashed in check.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No I'm saying the GOP hasn't had a candidate I wanted to vote FOR in a very long time

Lucky for them the dems are great at running candidates that it's easy for me to vote against

Maybe your memory is slipping B but IIRC I'm one of the crazy 8 or an RP'er iows

I have this strange notion that a gov't that represents me & what I believe in is not one running the gov't that supports the MIC

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
guess this isn't going B's way...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager

So who do you think has a better chance beating Hillary,..a candidate selected by a majority or GOP voters or a candidate handed to the GOP voters by the party bosses?

It appears to me Trump may have the best chance to beat HRC based on voter turnout & recorded results

Don't know how to make it anymore clear. I'll vote for anyone running against Hilary

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just wondering.

The only thing more pathetic than a guy who's not a Republican and that is stupid enough to run as a Republican and expect the whole party hierarchy to back him unconditionally and unilaterally, are people that support the guy and whine when the Republican's try to screw him.

amazing,..

You bitch about the RNC for years.

You bitch about the establishment for years.

You berate any member of the party that does not support your candidate (who was stupid enough to run as a Republican).

You played low ball, double standard, gutter politics throughout the primaries.

Then you try to guilt everyone into being pissed at the RNC for doing what politicians do?

Keep wondering.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Well,..I'll admit, I didn't think I'd find any advocates of a benevolent dictatorship on this forum,..or not many, anyway.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well,..I'll admit, I didn't think I'd find any advocates of a benevolent dictatorship on this forum,..or not many, anyway.

Oh, JFC.... it's not that at all - it's simply looking at the alternative (Hitlery) and the results thereof.

Trump will quite likely win 1237 delegates, making all the "what if" BS on this site irrelevant.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Ok, I have been on the Campfire for years but I post very little, and I do not think I have ever posted a comment on a political subject. I cannot stand by any longer.

I will vote for the Republican that is nominated by the party. Those that do not are most likely the same ones that had their "twat" hurt in 2008 and 2012 with the selection and gave us Obama. I cannot vote for a Democrat for national office and I will not stay home or vote 3rd party just to prove a point to myself and let the country go down the drain.

There I have had my say and hope I will never do this again.

Ed

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Pinochet, baby. And for you, there's always Belize?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (1beaver_shooter, 25aught6, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 59 invisible), 2,501 guests, and 1,301 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,936
Posts18,518,996
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.