Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I am voting against the democrats..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Funny i don't recall anyone saying that Cruz did this.

And what was said if it happened lying was the worst thing to do.

But whatever TRUMP will save us....GOD WILLS IT!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Funny i don't recall anyone saying that Cruz did this.

And what was said if it happened lying was the worst thing to do.

But whatever TRUMP will save us....GOD WILLS IT!!!!

Translation, please?

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 4ager
Yet, you'd still support what would then be the biggest guaranteed loser of a candidate going instead of rationally understanding his candidacy is dead and that he would gift wrap the White House to Hitlery.

Your too emotionally tied up in Trump to see reality. Trump can't win, never expected to win, didn't go into it wanting to win, would be horrible if he did win, and has come in last in something like 90% of the polls.

Cruz versus Hillary? Please... I want to see Hillary stand up there and make a case against Cruz because he slept with some women - while she stands up there and has a long history of attacking women her husband slept with.

Keep living that dream that Cruz will bail because of a National Enquirer story. It's sad that it's all you have.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Originally Posted by isaac
Top story on CNN... Apparently pleading not guilty. Yeah.. that's going to work.
---------------

What a major goofball.

Pleading not guilty isn't going to work?

What a naive little toy.

She showed bruises to the cops, they have photos. They have multiple statements by Lewandowski and Trump's campaign that he never touched her. They have video proof showing he did.

Idiocy to plead not guilty. Even you couldn't get him off.

----------

Are you a teenager?

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Any transgressions by the Republican candidates pale in comparison to those of the Democrats. We must vote to defeat the Democrats.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Here's how it will play out.

The judge will act only vaguely interested in hearing her story after correctly concluding that she's just a snivelling little girl looking for her 15 minutes of fame.

The witnesses will be called and state that they witnessed no assault.

The judge will say "Not Guilty".

Her attorney will get paid.

Nobody will ever hire her to do anything more than shuffle papers from here on out.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Your too emotionally tied up in Trump to see reality. Trump can't win, never expected to win, didn't go into it wanting to win, would be horrible if he did win, and has come in last in something like 90% of the polls.

[/quote]

Let's compare 'polls' to actual 'primaries' where people actually VOTE FOR a person.
How has that worked out for Cruz so far?

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I am voting against the democrats..

X 1,000,000,000

FJB & FJT
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by poboy
I just watched the assault. It was gut-wrenching. I
could not believe my eyes. eek cry grin

If you've ever been to a concert or county fair, you've been equally accosted. Michelle Fields is putting her reputation at stake here, hoping to knock out the front runner.

I hope more see the video.

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
This is just the kind of stuff that will put Trump over the top. Your average American will see that video and say "What?" Then he will conclude that it is just another example of Trump being treated unfairly.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yet, you'd still support what would then be the biggest guaranteed loser of a candidate going instead of rationally understanding his candidacy is dead and that he would gift wrap the White House to Hitlery.

Cruz versus Hillary? Please... I want to see Hillary stand up there and make a case against Cruz because he slept with some women - while she stands up there and has a long history of attacking women her husband slept with.

Keep living that dream that Cruz will bail because of a National Enquirer story. It's sad that it's all you have.

You're delusional. I am not, and have not been, "emotionally invested" or "tied up in" Trump. Hell, I didn't even vote for Trump in the primary in this state (make sure you're sitting down - I voted for Cruz).

What I'm posting is a fact - infidelity of that magnitude will kill Cruz's campaign as it has others before him. Yet, you'll still support him.

It's also pretty damned clear that Cruz won't pull any union votes in battleground states whereas Trump can.

That's not emotion; that's fact. My stance for Nov. has never changed; it's always been A.B.C/D (Anyone But Clinton/Democrat).

Last edited by 4ager; 03/29/16.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by davet

If you've ever been to a concert or county fair, you've been equally accosted. Michelle Fields is putting her reputation at stake here, hoping to knock out the front runner.

Right? It's frigging amazing that the little idiot would lie about this in the first place when it would have gone away with an apology. Trump definitely didn't hire the best guy in this instance..

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Video is preposterous at best, only a Stooge would believe it and then post it as fact. Apologize for what Dumbass ?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by davet

Right? It's frigging amazing that the little idiot would lie about this in the first place when it would have gone away with an apology. Trump definitely didn't hire the best guy in this instance..

Better than hiring a communications chief who ends up costing you support and likely endorsements of other candidates.

Then again, this incident is certainly going to be on par with a multi-partner infidelity scandal for the "family values", pious candidate, right?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Further, by the standards of misdemeanor battery it would appear that the video equally convicts the young lady of unlawfully touching Trump.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Further, by the standards of misdemeanor battery it would appear that the video equally convicts the young lady of unlawfully touching Trump.

Would that, then, not also show an affirmative defense by Lewandowski of acting in order to protect his employer as is part of his duty to the candidate? It certainly could, I think.

Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
You're delusional. I am not, and have not been, "emotionally invested" or "tied up in" Trump. Hell, I didn't even vote for Trump in the primary in this state (make sure you're sitting down - I voted for Cruz).

What I'm posting is a fact - infidelity of that magnitude will kill Cruz's campaign as it has others before him. Yet, you'll still support him.

It's also pretty damned clear that Cruz won't pull any union votes in battleground states whereas Trump can.

That's not emotion; that's fact. My stance for Nov. has never changed; it's always been A.B.C/D (Anyone But Clinton/Democrat).

Where do you get any backing for your opinion that Trump will pull union votes? Where do you get any evidence that Trump will do well in battleground states?

There is NONE that I have ever seen, except for what the Trump campaign puts out. Until you can have some sources to your unfounded allegations, we may as well end this. You aren't going to convince me of fairy tales, and I won't convince you of anything.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Would that, then, not also show an affirmative defense by Lewandowski of acting in order to protect his employer as is part of his duty to the candidate? It certainly could, I think.

Sure. Does the guy who rushed the stage have a case against the Secret Service for battery?

By the way, where was the SS? Trump has had a gazillion death threats and that girl just walks right up to him and grabs him by the arm? WTF was that?

Last edited by JoeBob; 03/29/16.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Sure, it's a self defense claim.

Won't be needed, though.

I hope Lewandowski counter-sues the flake.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (16gage, 160user, 16penny, 10ring1, 007FJ, 1badf350, 48 invisible), 2,926 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,491
Posts18,490,394
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.