Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Last time I went into a womens (cleaning job) it was hot humid and a bit ripe. Old men dribble in front of the urinal. Maybe it is time for stalls only, except a lot of men can't aim, and can't put the seat up. I am really glad I seldom need to sit in a public facility.

I do not want my grandsons (no girls) to have to put up with this.

Related is what parents or grandparents do when they have a youngster of the other gender along with them and need to go. I have seen girls in the mens, and boys taken into the womens because of the distrust of leaving a child unattended in a public place. I also have had a worried mom ask me to check to see if her 5 yo is still in the mens. He was and I made sure he was all the way out back to mom. That comes down to making a judgement of what sort of person I am. The wheelchair/family restrooms I have seen are at times really dirty.

Except that it would only add to the gender "confusion"; maybe they should cut it off and tuck it in.

Also, know that we REAL men, cry, sew, cook, babysit, watch sappy movies, and all the girly things, too. I will also walk right into a wall if you send long legs and a short skirt walking by.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Now that this is becoming a big deal across the country, I want to conduct a poll.
Males with male anatomy who "feel like a woman" are increasing going to get access to public female restrooms. How would the women in you life, eg. wife, mother, sister, girlfriend respond if a male walked in? Would they be tolerant, walk-out, complain to the business or use their mace?
Have traditional bounds of decency been finally broken by the radical GLBT movement?
This issue isn't going away. We now see businesses, sporting events and even one goofy governor from Minnysoda taking action against North Carolina.

No taxpayer dollars were used as funding for this survey.

So what do the members out there say? If you don't know, ask them how they would react.

How would they know?
You realize they are already living "as women" don't you?
It's not just for some guy who decided 10 minutes ago he's a "woman"

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
There is no sense polling this any more, The answer is clear. Those quacks can go squat outside. No way they should be allowed in the lady's restroom. Screw this PC crap.

If you hunt with your kids. You should not have to hunt for your kids.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
If one is " transitioning " they are mentally ill and should be shot in head .

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What public toilets need, including porta pottys, is something along the lines of TSA security squads to keep people safe from random phags while pissing down a hole... and feeling up little old white ladies.

I recommend newly imported muslim refugees for these important positions of potty hole safeguards.

They're looking for work and have a reputation for taking good care of women and children, right?

I know I'd feel a lot safer taking a piss with a big nig ger or jihad abdul looking over my shoulder than a transvestite with lipstick on.
And so would my wife.

Last edited by Archerhunter; 04/08/16.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
The whole problem is that pretense means more than reality. Somewhere along the line, somebody decided that the rights of the minority were more important than the rights of EVERYBODY else. One person who, in my opinion, is mentally ill, gets to pretend they are female and offend virtually everybody else using the facility. They were not, are not, and will never be, female. No matter what they think. That this is given credibility is absurd. If I think I am a bird, can I fly? No, because I am not a bird. This is easy stuff . We have allowed it because the left has a penchant for being mouthy bullies that toss insults and money around till they get their way. I hate to admit it, but they are better street fighters than we are. They are unencumbered by principle.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by dogzapper

Fuggit, cut their nuts off ... bathroom, shower room, whatever

Boys are boys and girls are girls ... anything else is an abomination. Period.

Blessings,

Steve

I favour this solution as then we can be sure they are not intent upon rape or molestation.

Should they wish to remain intact then they can use the men's toilet as do all the rest that swing a pair of hairy ones.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by dogzapper

Fuggit, cut their nuts off ... bathroom, shower room, whatever

Boys are boys and girls are girls ... anything else is an abomination. Period.

Blessings,

Steve

I favour this solution as then we can be sure they are not intent upon rape or molestation.

Should they wish to remain intact then they can use the men's toilet as do all the rest that swing a pair of hairy ones.
Maybe a sign outside pointing to the Ladies Room: "If you've got a pair, don't go in there."

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Transgenders are such an incredibly small proportion of the population (google says .03%) and of that the number who are pedophiles or rapists is even more minuscule.

If you want to protect your kids from rape and molestation in the bathroom you'd be better off banning white heterosexual men.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by InternetGuru
Transgenders are such an incredibly small proportion of the population (google says .03%) and of that the number who are pedophiles or rapists is even more minuscule.

If you want to protect your kids from rape and molestation in the bathroom you'd be better off banning white heterosexual men.
So, why cater to them? The number of people uncomfortable with sharing bathrooms with opposite genders is FAR greater. These people are sick, not a group that is represented at a level that would warrant special group protections. They are an aberration.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The law shouldn't bend to the insane.

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Snyper
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Now that this is becoming a big deal across the country, I want to conduct a poll.
Males with male anatomy who "feel like a woman" are increasing going to get access to public female restrooms. How would the women in you life, eg. wife, mother, sister, girlfriend respond if a male walked in? Would they be tolerant, walk-out, complain to the business or use their mace?
Have traditional bounds of decency been finally broken by the radical GLBT movement?
This issue isn't going away. We now see businesses, sporting events and even one goofy governor from Minnysoda taking action against North Carolina.

No taxpayer dollars were used as funding for this survey.

So what do the members out there say? If you don't know, ask them how they would react.

How would they know?
You realize they are already living "as women" don't you?
It's not just for some guy who decided 10 minutes ago he's a "woman"

This is not totaly true. Most are in various stages of transition. Many clearly still look like a "man" even though they are wearing some make-up and clothing. Does "living as women" give you the right to enter? Not passing judgment here, just clarifying.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I AM passing judgement. They are men, and should use the men's room. EVERYBODY is uncomfortable with whatever they do, because they are odd. No amount of legislation will make anybody feel different about anything. It is not normal to pretend you are a different gender. They are sick, not some new degree of gender.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by benchman
I AM passing judgement. They are men, and should use the men's room. EVERYBODY is uncomfortable with whatever they do, because they are odd. No amount of legislation will make anybody feel different about anything. It is not normal to pretend you are a different gender. They are sick, not some new degree of gender.
This.

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
It isn't only bathrooms, they are allowed to use locker rooms, too.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Liberalism has caused the need for three bathrooms, Mens, Ladies, and Freaks.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
"Somewhere along the line, somebody decided that the rights of the minority were more important than the rights of EVERYBODY else."

AMEN Brother!!!!!!!!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The American people were safer (and saner) when weirdos and homos were considered lunatics and locked away in institutions out of public view.

I predict phag bashing is going to make a come back.
Keep it in the closet or get your ass kicked.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't care what they do.
None of my business.

But I don't want to hear about it or see it.
And I damn sure don't want to smell it.

I really hate to say this but it's true.
I hope AIDS cures what ails them.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The men need castrated and the women their twats sewn shut then lock 'em up and throw away the key.

The human race has enough problems to deal with.
We don't need this ridiculous horseshit.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (1234, 219DW, 160user, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 219 Wasp, 58 invisible), 12,013 guests, and 1,103 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,252
Posts18,544,421
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.