Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
JOG Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Women have so incessantly forced themselves in men's clubs, locker rooms, grabbed an undeserved chunk of sport revenue and scholarships, and generally been a PITA everywhere over what they deem as "equality" that it's difficult for me to work up much sympathy over some goofball that wants to pee sitting.

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
having to deal with that in my company

have business meeting coming up North Carolina soon and I've gotten emails from a handful of employees stating they will not go because of North Carolina's law

whatever - I'll let your boss know, the two of you can decide what your priorities are.

I'm not getting involved with that mess

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Snyper
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
- - - So what do the members out there say? If you don't know, ask them how they would react.

How would they know?
You realize they are already living "as women" don't you?
It's not just for some guy who decided 10 minutes ago he's a "woman"

No, how does one "realize" such? Please explain how you "live as a woman" so it can be better understood - maybe even "realized".

And, please demonstrate that "It's not just for some guy who decided 10 minutes ago he's a "woman"" A guy does not have to decide any such thing - if the wimmens' room is open to him by law, he simply can stroll right in - whether or not his gender perception is screwed up.

Do you have any realization of that?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
It should be simple. Look down. Ya got a dick? use the men's restroom. If you don't? Use the women's. Don't care what's going on inside your head. Everything else is BS

3825 24336
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
On the plus side, Bruce Springsteen canceled his NC concert because of it. I figure him performing one less time has to be a victory.

I've always disliked that POS and his 'music'

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Bruce causes my finger to poke a different station button on my car radio every time.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He saunters right in while my wife and 6 year old penguin hating daughter are in there and he's not going to enjoy the rewards he reaps.

The wife start kicking his ass and I will finish the job.

Get a gurney.
He's gonna need it.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
On the plus side, Bruce Springsteen canceled his NC concert because of it. I figure him performing one less time has to be a victory.

I've always disliked that POS and his 'music'

Isn't it amazing something like that can actually have a career and sell records?

Good God Almighty.

I wouldn't walk across the street to see him for free.

Same goes for john cougar mellon camp dingle heimer schmidt and eddie money.

They all suck.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Yeah, let males-to-females go in to the women's restrooms if they have no testicles AND aren't taking male hormones to counteract the effect of having no testicles.

I personally don't want to see males-to-females in the men's room, either. I don't mind females-to-males in the men's room, and probably wouldn't notice them anyway.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
On the plus side, Bruce Springsteen canceled his NC concert because of it. I figure him performing one less time has to be a victory. I've always disliked that POS and his 'music'

On the mark. His "cancellation" will mean nothing but good.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by postoak
Yeah, let males-to-females go in to the women's restrooms if they have no testicles AND aren't taking male hormones to counteract the effect of having no testicles.

I personally don't want to see males-to-females in the men's room, either. I don't mind females-to-males in the men's room, and probably wouldn't notice them anyway.

Were that a criteria we would have to let half the women in too, some of then have knuckles that drag lower than mine.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Snyper
Now that this is becoming a big deal across the country, I want to conduct a poll.
Males with male anatomy who "feel like a woman" are increasing going to get access to public female restrooms. How would the women in you life, eg. wife, mother, sister, girlfriend respond if a male walked in? Would they be tolerant, walk-out, complain to the business or use their mace?
Have traditional bounds of decency been finally broken by the radical GLBT movement?
This issue isn't going away. We now see businesses, sporting events and even one goofy governor from Minnysoda taking action against North Carolina.

No taxpayer dollars were used as funding for this survey.

So what do the members out there say? If you don't know, ask them how they would react.

How would they know?
You realize they are already living "as women" don't you?
It's not just for some guy who decided 10 minutes ago he's a "woman"

This is not totaly true. Most are in various stages of transition. Many clearly still look like a "man" even though they are wearing some make-up and clothing. Does "living as women" give you the right to enter? Not passing judgment here, just clarifying.

Unless you look up their skirts, they could just be ugly women. They won't be pulling it out and pissing in the sink. I don't believe for an instant there is no "judgement" involved

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
My 30 year old daughter is a little old fashioned.If she runs into one in a restroom it could end in them losing some body parts.First time she beat a boy up was first grade.She damaged a locker with his head.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
From some of the responses, the other side is winning the fight.

Last edited by RogueHunter; 04/09/16.

- Rogue
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I have one grand daughter, age 8, and two grand sons, ages 3 and 5. Thinking of them I'd say that if this person is dressed as a woman it would be far less noticeable and confusing to use the woman's restroom than the men's room. If dressed as a man, use the men's restroom. Once inside the stall and the door is closed who is going to know.

It is not the people who are out in the open about these sort of things that bother me. It is the perverts who pretend to live a normal life that no one suspects who really prey on children.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
C
CBB Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
My lady says it's simple, just change the pictures on the signs outside the restrooms to penis and a vagina... Whichever you are packing, determines which room you use.

Last edited by CBB; 04/09/16.

Hunt...
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
So it is all well and good, until somebody does it. THEN there is a problem. The people at the pool said we want all our visitors to be comfortable. This assumes they are reasonable and polite enough to consider other people's feelings. Given the number of people that are transgender, you will have a lot more people who are uncomfortable when forced to change in the same locker room. Bottom line is, no matter WHAT they THINK they are, they are still men. The women don't want them in the locker room with them. That is reasonable.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
There isn't ANy reason, legal or morally, to make 2 plus 2 equal three...

But here's where we're at, and this is just the beginning, simply because the legal system is a joke.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
College got me re-thinking a lot of my beliefs in this area. I never spent a night in a women's dormitory, but I did have girlfriends that spent the night at mine. In fact there was one steady couple down the hall-- she was using our showers on a regular basis. We thought nothing of it.

What really got things weird was the fact I was at the music school. There, you saw all sorts of variations on the theme, and it spilled back into the dormitory arrangements. Over those years, and the years shortly after, I met a few folks that were in various stages of transition, and several that just liked to crossdress once in a while for the heck of it. Mind you, I stayed a good Methodist boy for my whole stay and spent a good part of my college career trying to deflower the whole Psych/Soc department at the local Catholic girl's college, which was easily accessible by the crosstown bus.

What I was left with was a general opinion that most people who are into these things don't want to pester the people who aren't. A man transitioning to a woman just wants to be a woman and be accepted as such. They are not going to be a danger to anyone.

The real problem as I see it is that there are a small minority of creeps out there that would use a lax bathroom policy as an opportunity for mayhem, perversion and violence. However, I'd say that the way things stood in my day or even now, a perv is a perv is a perv and they are going to game any system to get their rocks off. Giving a hapless Tranny license to use the girls bathroom ain't going to change that one way or the other. The really dangerous creeps don't care what the policy reads.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (10gaugemag, 1234, 10ring1, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 69 invisible), 16,063 guests, and 1,004 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,306
Posts18,545,519
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.