Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 25 26
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
RickyD, you seem to lead the pack in this department so why?

I haven't been able to come up with a reason to hate Trump or Cruze yet. What am I missing out on?

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
hair?

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Loud mouthed, self promoting, liberal Yankee for starters...

Oh yea.....and his BFF is Bill O'Riley......

Last edited by FieldGrade; 04/11/16.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by rem141r
hair?

So you're a Romney fan?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Because he keeps on stepping on his dick. He had a heck of an opportunity to make a significant run at the office but he lacked the discipline to see it through. I speak as though he is out if the race when I guess he still has a legitimate shot. I don't hate the guy, I just hate that he is squandering a heck of an opportunity to get elected and put the smack down in the establishment GOP.

IC B2

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I'll build a wall and make Mexico pay for it. How dumb is that! But then there is Cruz talking about glowing sands. They should talk about real issues not spout rhetoric and stupid sound bites. Get real too much horse dung.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
RickyD, you seem to lead the pack in this department so why?

I haven't been able to come up with a reason to hate Trump or Cruze yet. What am I missing out on?

Tearing down the other candidate deflects the shortcomings of one's choice--it's become the Establishment Partisan's primary tactic.

And if the candidate isn't part of the Establishment, it becomes even more imperative to tear him down.

Supporting More Of The Same is the name of the game........

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
No hatred here, I hope Trump has a long and even more successful career building gun free hotels that cater to the elite and employ a lot of illegals.

I detest the thought of that lying real estate salesmen being President, though. A man who kept a book of Hitler's speeches next to his bedside to study. A man who cut off medical payments from his father's estate to his brother's critically ill INFANT because his brother made him mad by contesting the will. A man who embodies a majority of traits that I find repugnant in ANY person.

Hillary has more good traits than Donald J. Trump.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Don't hate Trump, but the only way I would trust him is if he were dead.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Don't hate Trump, but the only way I would trust him is if he were dead.

he'll run third party per Soros directions.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by watch4bear; 04/11/16.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B3

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Two of his kids are unaffiliated and the other is a registered republican. Fact check is a [bleep] for some of you..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't hate him but not my first choice.. Probably his New York values and mine aren't compatible.

Don't make me any better than him, just not compatible.

g

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 79S
Two of his kids are unaffiliated and the other is a registered republican. Fact check is a [bleep] for some of you..

If his own kids don't care enough to register to vote for him; what does that tell you? grin Pretty sure they know he's full of chit too.

MOLON LABE

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Calhoun
No hatred here, I hope Trump has a long and even more successful career building gun free hotels that cater to the elite and employ a lot of illegals.

I detest the thought of that lying real estate salesmen being President, though. A man who kept a book of Hitler's speeches next to his bedside to study. A man who cut off medical payments from his father's estate to his brother's critically ill INFANT because his brother made him mad by contesting the will. A man who embodies a majority of traits that I find repugnant in ANY person.

[Linked Image]

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't hate him here but sur don't like him

Can't think of a time before this election cycle when I'd catch him for a sec on a tv program and thought "gee wouldn't it be great if he ran for prez"

Not my cup of tea

But if he's on the ballot he'll sure as hell get my vote & maybe some loot

ABC

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Trump said my buddies were losers if they were POWs.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Mark Levin told me to.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

MOLON LABE

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Originally Posted by 79S

If his own kids don't care enough to register to vote for him; what does that tell you? grin Pretty sure they know he's full of chit too.

Lol his kids are registered just unaffiliated.. Over 3 million New Yorkers fall into this that they cannot switch parties. To vote in the primaries.. Again you guys swing it however

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calhoun

A lifelong liberal who suddenly is a conservative. Words mean NOTHING in politics, actions are what count. And Trumps ACTIONS have only been that of a liberal. Why are people so desperate to believe a reality star with a track record of being somewhat less than honest, and a lifelong egotist and reactionary. Oh yeah, he's also a draft dodger who thinks POW's are losers!

He has been a lifelong liberal!!!

Last edited by GunGeek; 04/11/16.
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

270 members (338reddog, 10gaugemag, 406_SBC, 1beaver_shooter, 2ndwind, 309coug, 32 invisible), 2,462 guests, and 1,021 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,758
Posts18,514,895
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.