Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 26 1 2 3 4 25 26
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Trump said my buddies were losers if they were POWs.
And sadly that wasn't his most dispicable moment. Look I can't stand McCain but to call him a loser because he was a POW, while being a draft dodger!!!

GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Calhoun
No hatred here, I hope Trump has a long and even more successful career building gun free hotels that cater to the elite and employ a lot of illegals.

I detest the thought of that lying real estate salesmen being President, though. A man who kept a book of Hitler's speeches next to his bedside to study. A man who cut off medical payments from his father's estate to his brother's critically ill INFANT because his brother made him mad by contesting the will. A man who embodies a majority of traits that I find repugnant in ANY person.

Hillary has more good traits than Donald J. Trump.

Are you sure it isn't because the talking heads on the radio told you to hate Trump?

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Building a wall on the Mexican border and forcing them to pay for it is as stupid and idea as former Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara's idea of building a fence across Viet Nam and expecting it to stop the flow of Viet Cong and weaponry down the Ho Chi Minh trail thru Laos and Cambodia. That never happened and neither will Donald Trump's wall, just as stupid and ineffective.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trump has no core, except what Trump wants for himself. Make America Great again is just a slogan. The shame is, it could have been a worthy cause.
Eff him. Still vote for him over Hitlery, but only in that case.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He's The Donald.

That's not enough?

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
He's The Donald.

That's not enough?
You're an Obama voting dunce who lost all right to comment on politics

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
and his stupid hopey changey make America great slogan...so king
Obozolike

oompah loompah sTrumpy

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Don't hate Trump, but the only way I would trust him is if he were dead.

he'll run third party per Soros directions.

[Linked Image]

Cracked me up right there

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Calhoun
No hatred here, I hope Trump has a long and even more successful career building gun free hotels that cater to the elite and employ a lot of illegals.

I detest the thought of that lying real estate salesmen being President, though. A man who kept a book of Hitler's speeches next to his bedside to study. A man who cut off medical payments from his father's estate to his brother's critically ill INFANT because his brother made him mad by contesting the will. A man who embodies a majority of traits that I find repugnant in ANY person.

Hillary has more good traits than Donald J. Trump.
Honestly this is how I feel. He is such a liar, I find it nearly impossible to trust anything he says. He was an antigun liberal before, he is not getting a pass with me. I'm not in love with Cruz by any means but at least I know what I'm getting with him.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It is not that I hate him, but I sure don't trust Him. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GunGeek
And sadly that wasn't his most dispicable moment. Look I can't stand McCain but to call him a loser because he was a POW, while being a draft dodger!!!
+1

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
all he is is lip service, has no ideas, plan of his own he listens to what the hot topic of the day is and bam that's his new thing, tomorrow something else. and most people don't want to give nukes to japan and s korea and the wall idea is as stupid as any small child could imagine

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I worked for Donald & Elizabeth Trump in Palm Beach, nothing to hate about them. Now that being said, continue on haters.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by GunGeek
+1

That's not what he said, but you knew that already.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I had the privilege of working for a psychopathic narcissist for 34 years. We have all witnessed the behavior of a psychopathic narcissist in the White House for the past 8. I don't hate anybody, but I do understand how dangerous these people are. They will do ANYTHING to preserve their façade and will NEVER GAF about anybody but their self. Donald Trump is a psychopathic narcissist.

In a way, we are lucky that Obama is an anti-war dopehead.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Building a wall on the Mexican border and forcing them to pay for it is as stupid and idea as former Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara's idea of building a fence across Viet Nam and expecting it to stop the flow of Viet Cong and weaponry down the Ho Chi Minh trail thru Laos and Cambodia. That never happened and neither will Donald Trump's wall, just as stupid and ineffective.

One of our best and our brightest here. No doubt.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by LostHighway
I'll build a wall and make Mexico pay for it.

It's actually quite logical and it should have been done 50 years ago.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I'm going to leave it with this, I have to be a character judge in my job. A few other posters that don't trust Trump either have the same job, have to be a character judge.

Unfortunately for us, we have to be such on the spot.

With Trump, I've seen him often enough in the past, that IMHO I can't or won't trust him when there is another non D option.

Full of himself and with no experience makes me wonder even more.

That said, if he gets the nod, I won't be an idiot like a lot of T supporters and vote D or not vote just because.

One of my friends is an EXCELLENT character judge... he doesn't trust him either, but he says he really wants to trust him but just can't for some reason.

Really, if he gets the nomination, I hope he wins also, we can't afford D no matter what.

The division over this election will likely hand it off though...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by slg888
I worked for Donald & Elizabeth Trump in Palm Beach, nothing to hate about them. Now that being said, continue on haters.

I don't hate him, because I don't know him...but I'll never cast a vote for him to become POTUS....He's switched up just about every position there is in order to get elected & he's had the presidency in his sights for a long, long time...he's seized on the discontent with the status quo & the idiocy of both the republican & democratic parties to make his bid during this cycle & it's probably his one & only shot at getting the job...

That being said, a physical wall on the southern border, won't solve the illegals issue...I also don't like the idea of his nonchalant thinking on Iran & other third world countries gaining nuclear weapons capability...his comments on the military "doing what I tell them" was especially troubling to me, because that signals to me that he thinks as POTUS, he'd be above the law and reminds me of this... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Lai_Massacre it also opens the door for the use of troops within the borders of the U.S. of A...his knee jerk reactions scare the hell out of me & even though he espouses to be pro 2A, I truly believe he'd be one of the first to endorse an AWB & have any chance at getting it passed...

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
I don't hate him. I just think he has no chance of beating Hillary. What should have been a slam-dunk election for a Republican candidate has been destroyed. He just doesn't seem to know how the world works and keeps driving away potential voters because of his uninformed verbal brutalizations.

He tries to run a complicated organization--his campaign--by loud pronouncements and with no meaningful staff.

We have to realize that we can't win by telling center right Republicans and even independents to go to H... He's turned off so many voters that it will be a landslide against him..

I will vote for him if he gets nominated. No choice.

Also, I question wether Ted Cruz can win either but there's a little better chance than with Trump.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Page 2 of 26 1 2 3 4 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

109 members (44mc, 7887mm08, 35, AceBall, achlupsa, 10 invisible), 1,707 guests, and 765 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,760
Posts18,514,970
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.