Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Chris_EOD
Trump never said that. I posted what he said, you ignored it, of course. Then you post this "1) Mock the silly propaganda and misreporting that makes up the multiple Trump threads in the last day"

It's sad.

Trump never said what, specifically? That he was going to be more Presidential? Actually he's said it time after time, he often talks about how his wife and kids tell him he needs to be more presidential and that he knows he will have to be at some point. But you are right that Trump didn't say it this time, this time was Manafort telling the Republican National Party that Trump would do it. But Trump did act slightly presidential on the speeches immediately after New York and on the campaign trail. For 2 days. Then he started in on how disgusting of an eater Kasich is.

And, yeah, you posted after I went home last night and I didn't see your post from yesterday.

So when will Trump start acting presidential? If he can't afford to do it during the primaries, how can he afford to do it during the general election? Is his Beavis and Butthead act really what's needed to win the general election?

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by 4ager
[Linked Image]

Not trying to sound gay, but I'd totally bang this dude.

Clark

I was thinking the same thing, but didn't have the balls to admit it.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Here's a real hottie:

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't care WHAT they say. I never touched the bitch. WHAT blue dress?????????

[Linked Image]

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Trump never said that. I posted what he said, you ignored it, of course. Then you post this "1) Mock the silly propaganda and misreporting that makes up the multiple Trump threads in the last day"

It's sad.

Trump never said what, specifically? That he was going to be more Presidential? Actually he's said it time after time, he often talks about how his wife and kids tell him he needs to be more presidential and that he knows he will have to be at some point. But you are right that Trump didn't say it this time, this time was Manafort telling the Republican National Party that Trump would do it. But Trump did act slightly presidential on the speeches immediately after New York and on the campaign trail. For 2 days. Then he started in on how disgusting of an eater Kasich is.

And, yeah, you posted after I went home last night and I didn't see your post from yesterday.

So when will Trump start acting presidential? If he can't afford to do it during the primaries, how can he afford to do it during the general election? Is his Beavis and Butthead act really what's needed to win the general election?

So you just made it up to fit your obsession. You have serious problems.

Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Point out in the following quote where I stated that Trump said he would be more presidential. I never stated that Trump said he would be.

And was recalled within a week. Without having insults to fill up his talking time, it was found that Trump had nothing to say.

I make mistakes and you can correct me on a lot of things, but don't call me a liar.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Point out in the following quote where I stated that Trump said he would be more presidential. I never stated that Trump said he would be.

And was recalled within a week. Without having insults to fill up his talking time, it was found that Trump had nothing to say.

I make mistakes and you can correct me on a lot of things, but don't call me a liar.

Actually he's said it time after time,

There you go. Do you even read what you type or do you just mindlessly puke out nonstop anti-Trump drivel?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
[Linked Image]

FJB & FJT
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
There you go. Do you even read what you type or do you just mindlessly puke out nonstop anti-Trump drivel?

Really? You can only attack me by copying and pasting from different posts to support your mischaracterizations of me?

Here ya go, where Trump lays it flat out that acting presidential would keep the 80% of his fan base from paying any attention to him:

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-...p-act-presidential-boring-as-hell-221546
“I can be presidential, but if I was presidential I would only have — about 20 percent of you would be here because it would be boring as hell, I will say,” Trump told supporters during a rally in Superior, Wisconsin.

The New York billionaire asked the crowd if he could be “unpresidential” a bit longer and warned that he may be “a little bit unpresidential” in a general election fight against Hillary Clinton.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Really? You can only attack me by copying and pasting from different posts to support your mischaracterizations of me?

Here ya go, where Trump lays it flat out that acting presidential would keep the 80% of his fan base from paying any attention to him:

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-...p-act-presidential-boring-as-hell-221546
“I can be presidential, but if I was presidential I would only have — about 20 percent of you would be here because it would be boring as hell, I will say,” Trump told supporters during a rally in Superior, Wisconsin.

The New York billionaire asked the crowd if he could be “unpresidential” a bit longer and warned that he may be “a little bit unpresidential” in a general election fight against Hillary Clinton.

It doesn't count because you said it in a different post in the SAME thread! Too much man. The quote you just posted isn't even him saying that he will be more presidential. This just keeps getting better.

Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
It doesn't count because you said it in a different post in the SAME thread!

You should just go 4ager's route and post girlie pics rather than make up lies. Even ignoring that, this thread was never about Trump saying he would be more presidential, it was about the fact that Trump has no appeal to 80% of his base and nothing he can talk intelligently about if he doesn't do a Beavis & Butthead act. Which comes naturally, it's his personality.

It's hard to debate things if you can't even follow the topic.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It doesn't count because you said it in a different post in the SAME thread!

You should just go 4ager's route and post girlie pics rather than make up lies. Even ignoring that, this thread was never about Trump saying he would be more presidential, it was about the fact that Trump has no appeal to 80% of his base and nothing he can talk intelligently about if he doesn't do a Beavis & Butthead act. Which comes naturally, it's his personality.

It's hard to debate things if you can't even follow the topic.

I'm not making anything up, those are your words. Get help, you need it.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

644 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10ring1, 19rabbit52, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 74 invisible), 3,246 guests, and 1,154 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,630
Posts18,533,199
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.