Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Statistically speaking, your daughters are getting molested by family members--not strangers in a public bathroom.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Done! I hope it costs them, big time!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Whiptail

I accidentally went into the women's bathroom at work and all I can say is "wow". It was so clean, completely empty, and smelled a heck of a lot better. I look forward to being able to use it.

Mustn't be used...here the women's toilets are always in worse shape than the men's...men can't piss in a straight line and are more likely to smear [bleep] on the seat, but women leave a mess every time they sit down, and will sit and eat food like hot chips and hamburgers whilst doing their business, apparently no one has told them that the half-flush is only used for liquids without toilet paper...toilet paper = full flush.

I also note that the ability to use a paper dispenser and rubbish bin is beyond them as well.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
It's the entire liberal ideology I'm protesting as much as any threat, be it real or perceived...

Proud NRA Life Member
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Statistically speaking, your daughters are getting molested by family members--not strangers in a public bathroom.

That's probably affected somewhat by the fact that it's currently illegal for males to enter women's restrooms in the majority of places.

But what you're saying is true and will remain true. Doesn't make Target's decision right.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't need to boycott Target - stopped going to them over 15 (maybe 20(?) years ago) when they stopped carrying anything firearm related. Allowing pervs to use whatever restroom they wish doesn't surprise me with their HQ in Minnesota.

Someday I hope to be the person my dogs think I am . . .
The only true cost of having a dog is its death.
Someone once said "a nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves."
Shiloh Sharps . . . there is no substitute.
NRA Endowment Member
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

The question is do you want pictures or videos of your daughter or granddaughter using the bathroom on the internet for pervs to look at?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why conservative Christians are vowing to boycott Target

Denver Nicks - Money - Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Amid a wave of controversy in communities across the U.S. over bathrooms and gender identity, Target made clear in a blog post last week that the company’s stated policy is to allow “transgender team members and guests to use the restroom or fitting room facility that corresponds with their gender identity.”

In response, the American Family Association—which regularly organizes protests in defense of what the organization deems traditional family values—spearheaded a boycott that has quickly become one of the most successful protest actions to date. Arguing that the policy “means a man can simply say he ‘feels like a woman today’ and enter the women’s restroom … even if young girls or women are already in there,” the AFA believes “Target’s dangerous new policy poses a danger to wives and daughters.”

“This is the best response we’ve ever had this quick,” AFA President Tim Weldon told USA Today.

Granted, it's impossible to say how many of these "boycotters" were actually Target shoppers in the first place. Market researchers have noted that conservatives tend to prefer Walmart over stores like Target and Whole Foods. They do so for a variety of reasons, including the simple fact that Walmart has a larger presence in states that skew Republican.

In any event, Target is standing by its inclusive policy.
“We certainly respect that there are a wide variety of perspectives and opinions,” Target spokesperson Molly Snyder said in response to the boycott threats. “As a company that firmly stands behind what it means to offer our team an inclusive place to work—and our guests an inclusive place to shop—we continue to believe that this is the right thing for Target.”

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
About 730,500 now.

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
Robert E. Howard
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
733035 now... Be sure to check out the links at the bottom of the page to cases of the deviates actions in those restrooms....

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Salmonella
It's the entire liberal ideology I'm protesting as much as any threat, be it real or perceived...

I'm protesting the liberal ideology too. But I'm arguing against the ideology, not some imagined disaster.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Calhoun

That's probably affected somewhat by the fact that it's currently illegal for males to enter women's restrooms in the majority of places.

But what you're saying is true and will remain true. Doesn't make Target's decision right.

I've never heard of a law that made men going into the women's bathroom illegal.

Where is that against the law? (Outside of that law that was recently passed). It would be incredibly difficult to enforce it anyway.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JP_Lucas

The question is do you want pictures or videos of your daughter or granddaughter using the bathroom on the internet for pervs to look at?

Did Target make that legal too?

As far as I know they still have stalls, right? Or did they install troughs?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
I was told Targer is owned by Sears. Very disappointed with both as I use Serars all the time. Hasbeen

My local K-mart has Die Hard batteries and Craftsman tools... just sayin'. smile

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I've never heard of a law that made men going into the women's bathroom illegal.

Where is that against the law? (Outside of that law that was recently passed). It would be incredibly difficult to enforce it anyway.

Locally you'll get nailed with disturbing the peace - seen a couple incidents in the paper over the years. Have a smartphone on you and it'd probably get bumped if they thought you were there to grab pics or video.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

What I was thinking. I cannot remember the last time I saw a "trannie".

Conduct is the best proof of character.
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
If some pervert follows my daughter into a public restroom there will be a new law needed to get my foot removed from his asss.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No trappers here eh ?

A trip to the girls room yields the best bait to entice feral dogs, their wild kin, many cat species, coons (4 legs) and others which home in on blood.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Done the same thing to the NBA.
Won't watch anymore,don't like thugball.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (160user, 17CalFan, 222Sako, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 007FJ, 61 invisible), 2,260 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,279
Posts18,486,792
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.