Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CEJ1895
What the hell has any of this got to do with the SCOTUS seat? OP went on an I hate Trump rant and nothing about SCOTUS!

But, given the possibility that he somehow pulls off the required 1237 delegate coup, as I have said before, there is one way, AND ONE WAY ONLY, that I could ever conceive of voting for that jackass- if he ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEES that he would appoint either Ted Cruz or Mike Lee to fill Scalia's vacant seat.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The only way the GOP loses millions of votes is if it gives someone other than Trump the nomination.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by isaac
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Again, your vote doesn't matter, period. I don't care who you vote for, Washington state will be BLUE in November.

Wow, I seriously need to explain this? There are millions of Republicans AROUND the country that are like me and don't want to vote for Trump. Break the code man. We're not just talking about me. I don't care if you don't care about me. Not sure how I can state that any clearer. But you should care about all the other folks if you want to win.

---------------

What a HS chick crock of schit that was.

But when Bristoe declares many republicans will walk if Trump isn't the nominee,that's OK?

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Hate me all you want. I don't care. Ignore me and lose millions of votes. It's your choice.

==============

LMAO.

You're more a Sanders type of feminine bad ass.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Tracks
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Again, your vote doesn't matter, period. I don't care who you vote for, Washington state will be BLUE in November.

Wow, I seriously need to explain this? There are millions of Republicans AROUND the country that are like me and don't want to vote for Trump. Break the code man. We're not just talking about me. I don't care if you don't care about me. Not sure how I can state that any clearer. But you should care about all the other folks if you want to win.

---------------

What a HS chick crock of schit that was.

But when Bristoe declares many republicans will walk if Trump isn't the nominee,that's OK?

Whether it's okay or not is beside the point. It's just a common sense fact.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Give up man. I gave them a strategy to keep their candidate of choice and still get votes from people who absolutely hate the man, and they instinctively ignore it all and resort to the forum games. A solution on a platter that brings together Trump and Cruz supporters and they still have to argue.

MOLON LABE
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I make my arguments, not Bristoe's.

I said OP was full of schit. He's full of schit regardless of who may or not agree.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Wings, get the pad with wings.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The fact that this is even being discussed shows how out of touch some people are.

Trump can announce a rally 24 hours in advance and the place will be bustin' at the seams when he gets there with thousands who couldn't get in standing outside.

The absolute worst he will ever be is 100X better than Hillary,...and people are singing the blues about the fact that Trump has a large following.

,...and it's all because that idiot Cruz got beat.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Give up man. I gave them a strategy to keep their candidate of choice and still get votes from people who absolutely hate the man, and they instinctively ignore it all and resort to the forum games. A solution on a platter that brings together Trump and Cruz supporters and they still have to argue.

Regardless of feelings, we all need to vote AGAINST CLINTON.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I said OP was full of schit. He's full of schit regardless of who may or not agree.

I rest my case.

MOLON LABE
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Bristoe's statements here are 100% correct.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

That's how men think.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

I'm done voting against people. I've given advice on how they can offer non supporters an opportunity to vote FOR something for a change. And they choose to ignore it. I can't help that.

MOLON LABE
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

I'm done voting against people. I've given advice on how they can offer non supporters an opportunity to vote FOR something for a change. And they choose to ignore it. I can't help that.

You can't vote FOR people until you hold the position of power again. We are years away from that. In the meantime it's now time to man up.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I

-----------

You can't help being an idealist kid in a grown up world.

It's a maturation process. You'll get there, I'm sure.

William Arthur Ward

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The contest has already begun between Trump and Hillary.

Cruz is just flailing around by himself over in the corner and making a fool of himself in the process.

He's probably in a panic. Not just because he's getting spanked in the nomination process,..but also because he's showed his ass and burned so many bridges that he's got no place to go back to in Congress.

He'll have a chair to sit in,..but that's about it.

His constituents in Texas will soon learn that they're going to have to replace him if they want to get anything out of D.C.

He's finished.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The contest has already begun between Trump and Hillary.

Cruz is just flailing around by himself over in the corner and making a fool of himself in the process.

He's probably in a panic. Not just because he's getting spanked in the nomination process,..but also because he's showed his ass and burned so many bridges that he's got no place to go back to in Congress.

He'll have a chair to sit in,..but that's about it.

His constituents in Texas will soon learn that they're going to have to replace him if they want to get anything out of D.C.

He's finished.

Coming from the a**-licker of the biggest bridge burner ever.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
An insult from somebody idiotic enough to use the nick "kroo88".

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
You can't help being an idealist kid in a grown up world.

It's a maturation process. You'll get there, I'm sure.

Bob, there's a sobering reality we all need to deal with. More and more people who have blindly voted for the GOP nominee are done with that, including myself. I have loyally voted for whoever the nominee is for 32 years and I have never voted FOR anyone, always AGAINST the other guy. I'm done. You can call me whatever you want, others can question my manhood, others can call me names. I'm not going to play that game.

The last two elections, more and more people chose to stay home and we got Obama. The numbers are growing. You and some others have chosen to support Trump for your own reasons. Some people disagree with you. Whether you like it or not, it's reality. I didn't like McCain. I didn't like Romney. I dislike Trump more than either of them, and there are millions out there in the same boat.

We can all be cheerleaders for the GOP, we can all make our best arguments for why people should get out the vote against Hillary. It doesn't matter because millions will again stay home because they have decided they are done voting against the other guy. Be mad all you want, it doesn't matter. Use whatever forum-foo you want, it doesn't matter. Either recognize the reality or stay in denial and repeat history. It's that simple.

Give people who don't want to vote for Trump something to vote FOR and you will get millions more people. Choose to ignore this growing trend and see what happens.

Last edited by OutlawPatriot; 04/27/16.

MOLON LABE
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (1936M71, 1badf350, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 63 invisible), 2,666 guests, and 1,220 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,928
Posts18,498,623
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.