Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
want to kiss and touch miss megyn

GB4

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Two of our nations leaders...A television evangelist and a drunken orange cry baby calling each other names.....

Makes me proud to be an American.....

The only thing that could make it even better would be electing a greedy NYC flim-flam man that stays up having twitter fights with fat girls all night as president....

God help us.....

Last edited by FieldGrade; 04/28/16.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Two of our nations leaders...A television evangelist and a drunken orange cry baby calling each other names.....

The only thing that could make it even better would be electing a greedy NYC flim-flam man that stays up having twitter fights with fat girls all night as president....

God help us.....

This election will probably cause guns, ammo, and components to be in great demand, .......................... rivaled only by the demand for alcohol. smirk

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Klikitarik

God help us.....

This election will probably cause guns, ammo, and components to be in great demand, .......................... rivaled only by the demand for alcohol. smirk

Not if trump wins!

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Funny that RJ or Butt singer haven't jumped to Cruz's defense yet on this thread...

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by CEJ1895
Funny that RJ or Butt singer haven't jumped to Cruz's defense yet on this thread...

So Megyn is back? She is now once again a top-rated news interviewer?
You guys flip more than Trump!

MEGYN KELLY: I'm trying to ask you about something that is concerning to your supporters, your supporters, who understand how important Indiana is to your campaign. But the polls are showing that people, some 65% of Republicans, even people who support Ted Cruz, believe the person who enters the convention with the most delegates and the most votes should likely emerge as the nominee, even if it takes -- even if he doesn't have a majority. Right now as I mentioned he has 400 more delegates than you do, he's got 3.2 million more popular votes. He won 27 states, you won 11. So given that, how could you possibly unite this party coming out of a contested convention?

SEN. TED CRUZ: Let me answer it a couple of ways. Number one, nobody is going to get to 1,237. Donald is not getting there. I'm not getting there. Donald can't get there. It's why he's so desperately trying to convince everyone the race is over because he knows --

KELLY: He can get there if he wins in Indiana and does well in California.
CRUZ: But he's not going to. He is not going to. He's not going to get to 1,237. Even when folks try to do all sorts of math he falls short. We're going to a contested convention. Listen, the poll you cited, of course people say yes. If you called someone up and say, should the person with the most votes win? Anyone goes, duh, yeah. How about asking the question that is really the relevant question: should you have to earn a majority to be the nominee?
I agree 60% to 70% will say yes to that as well. That's a poll question that's rigged. The Trumpsters pushes it out there because it suggests -- if you ask anyone, should the person with the most votes win? Of course. But his argument is he should be the nominee even though he can't win a majority.

Last edited by BOWSINGER; 04/29/16.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
It became obvious during the interview why Cruz picked Fiorina as early as he did.

He's using rhetoric in an attempt to say that it's now Cruz and Fiorina against Trump and Hillary,..as if they're a team.

,..as if Trump and Hillary share the same ideology.

Which is a lie.

He truly is "Lyin' Ted".

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
But his argument is he should be the nominee even though he can't win a majority.

am I the only one that sees a problem with Cruz saying this with a straight face?

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

God help us.....

Way ahead of ya buddy.....I initiated my hoarding plan months ago...

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Were hurting ...our choice is a liberal... Or a fake conservative.... God help us is right

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102

God help us.....

Not if trump wins!

....perhaps, especially if Trump wins! eek

...so much we don't know about him, and that which we do...

eek eek eek

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I could prolly watch that video on "Mute"

Well maybe not.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

G
gbp Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I don't know who's voice is more irritating
his or hillery's
the sound of either makes me change the channel

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gbp
I don't know who's voice is more irritating
his or hillery's
the sound of either makes me change the channel

It's been really bugging me for months now that Cruz sounds like somebody I always found annoying but couldn't quite place it. Not what he says, just the voice.

I finally figured it out: Mr. Haney, the traveling salesman from Green Acres. Seems fitting.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It became obvious during the interview why Cruz picked Fiorina as early as he did.

He's using rhetoric in an attempt to say that it's now Cruz and Fiorina against Trump and Hillary,..as if they're a team.

,..as if Trump and Hillary share the same ideology.

Which is a lie.

He truly is "Lyin' Ted".

Trump and Hillary do share the same ideology.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (1minute, 22250rem, 2500HD, 204guy, 17CalFan, 222ND, 62 invisible), 2,302 guests, and 1,423 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,938
Posts18,480,042
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.