Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Ha ok!
I guess I'm just realistic
If a meteorite hits the Empire State Building at a 37 degree angle traveling from the west at 187,435 mph Cruz can win

You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

Last edited by Cheyenne; 04/28/16.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 79S
Wtf did you just say Cruz could win California?? Someone got into grandpas cough medicine...

Because there is no way to accurately poll the California districts with small numbers of GOP voters. They can swing wide percentage-wise.

The Cruz machine does a good job tracking these minute details, but nobody knows for sure.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
I said this is for cruz people only,

TFF.

You post on an open forum and try to deny people who oppose your view from posting on it.

You're such a fuggin democrat it's actually funny.

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Was this just supposed to be for cumsoncowboys and calhoun to jerk off in?

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I said this is for cruz people only,

So, you only want to talk to people whom you think agree with you being in factual error? Now THERE'S a reasonable basis for conversation...

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by tzone
Was this just supposed to be for cumsoncowboys and calhoun to jerk off in?

Maybe it was to reduce the volume of juvenile insults...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I didn't read the entire thread. Doing so in the past has convinced me that 90% of the population does not know how the process works.

To answer the question, it is mathematically impossible for Cruz to get enough pledged delegates to be the Republican nominee on the first ballot.

Because of the complete and total lack of any semblance of knowledge in the American media, people don't know that Cruz needs to get enough on the first ballot to be able to deny the nomination of Trump and hope that it goes to the second ballot and beyond. You know, like it has been done many times in the past.

Jeez, to listen to the "news people" one would think that a) this is the first time this has occurred; and, b) there is something nefarious afoot.

It is no wonder we are witnessing the decline of our "American" civilization.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
If one more of you goddammed Trump supporters post on this thread, I'm telling Rick.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
I didn't read the entire thread. Doing so in the past has convinced me that 90% of the population does not know how the process works.

To answer the question, it is mathematically impossible for Cruz to get enough pledged delegates to be the Republican nominee on the first ballot.

Because of the complete and total lack of any semblance of knowledge in the American media, people don't know that Cruz needs to get enough on the first ballot to be able to deny the nomination of Trump and hope that it goes to the second ballot and beyond. You know, like it has been done many times in the past.

Jeez, to listen to the "news people" one would think that a) this is the first time this has occurred; and, b) there is something nefarious afoot.

It is no wonder we are witnessing the decline of our "American" civilization.

Maybe you should have read the entire thread.

As Cruz has said many times...Trump may not have enough for the first ballot...and it is not a done deal on what rule changes could happen to release or unbind more anti-Trump votes on the first ballot.

You are exactly right about all those who think this has not happened before.

Last edited by BOWSINGER; 04/28/16.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
What difference does it make! The conservative vote has been split by a liberal Trojan horse. Hillary wins and Trump will say how great she is. Unlikely he will make insulting remarks about Hillary's looks.

This country voters again are screwing themselves through their own ignorance. GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
If one more of you goddammed Trump supporters post on this thread, I'm telling Rick.

Dave

I'll be a Trump supporter ONLY if he gets the Republican nomination.

Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Maybe you should have read the entire thread..............You are exactly right about all those who think this has not happened before.

Maybe. Had I read the whole thread and everybody expressed commonality of interest and knowledge of the process, I would have posted the same as I did. The reason I didn't read the whole thread is two fold. 1) These threads aggravate me to no end; and, 2) I wanted only to respond to the initial thread point/post without looking as though I was debating or responding to someone else who posted herein.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yes ! .... Cruz/Horseface are really out of it.

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Cruz could win due to a corrupt establishment. The corrupt establishment always backs whoever will play puppet boy.

The people are however at a pivotal point in history and are fed up. Trump numbers have been dumbed and in fact the support Trump really has, has grown into a nation wide monster. This monster includes our Military and law enforcement.

People are at a fed up point in history where not listening to the majority voice could likely get a rope around your neck.

Lots of folks seem to believe this election is the same as all the previous elections when in fact it's not. When's the last time someone won 5 States in a row and every single county in those 5 stated? This is an historical event we are witnessing and the world will likely soon see Trump supporters are part of the non pussified crowd. I believe Trump will lead a revolution if the people's voice is not heard and he will not only have the backing of the majority of the American people, Trump will have the backing of the majority of our Military and law enforcement.

In recent years a number of countries have overthrown there political leaders with relative ease and it was done forcefully and with violence in most instances. The United States is now poised for such an event. The world may likely know in the near future what the non pussified crowd looks like and as large as this crowd is it will likely go down without violence as the pussified crowd will shrink back in terror at the shear number of Trump supporters who show up to the front line backed both by our Military and law enforcement carrying nothing but a rope.

Shod

Last edited by Shodd; 04/29/16.

The 6.5 Swede, Before Gay Was Ok
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Cruz-is-hated-by-the-Establishment-more-than-they-hate-Trump...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Cruz-is-hated-by-the-Establishment-more-than-they-hate-Trump...

Holy schhit!!!! I just spit coffee up my nose when I read that. It has to be the funniest statement I've ever read in the life.

Shod

The 6.5 Swede, Before Gay Was Ok
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Maybe next week or June or July 18th the nonsense will stop and everyone can get to the task at hand....likely not as the whining will continue insistently till the general is done and then everyone will say shucks wtf happened
Wakey wakey before it's too late

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Maybe next week or June or July 18th the nonsense will stop and everyone can get to the task at hand....likely not as the whining will continue insistently till the general is done and then everyone will say shucks wtf happened
Wakey wakey before it's too late

"Task at hand" = defeating Hitlery.

Yep.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Surprisingly I'm pretty well connected

I kinda sorta know this rich dude in Oregon that bottles wine

His people say this thread

Yep this very thread

May have turned the course of the election

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
....cruz people only!

With all due respect, you act like a fuggin' bich'.

Remember,.....I said 'with all due respect'.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Kasich is still on the Indiana ballot, and even told people to still vote for him. Sounds like his idea of a "deal" is different from Lyin' Ted's.

The FACT that Ted's been mathmatically eliminated from winning 1237 and getting in on the first ballot will either cause his folks to stay home and weep or jump on another bandwagon. Grandpa Munster is toast.

Hope Travis doesn't see this. My Permanent Record is already a shambles.

Last edited by Pappy348; 04/29/16.

What fresh Hell is this?
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

368 members (16penny, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1_deuce, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 48 invisible), 2,652 guests, and 1,340 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,112
Posts18,483,419
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.