Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Big song and dance, and all about votes, and Fed. grant money.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

GB1

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Free contraceptives and a weaning from the Papal directives might, sometime in the future, prevent those 9-children families trying to survive on next to nothing.

If you can't feed 'em, don't breed 'em.

I had 9 brothers and sisters, and my dad was periodically/seasonally employed in construction. My mother didn't have a paying job, but worked 16 hours a day, every day, it seemed like. We were fortunate enough to have enough ground for an acre of garden- sometimes two, and my mother never quit canning until she had at least a 1,000 quarts of produce put up, plus bins full of potatoes and carrots - all of which was gone by the next year. We always had chickens, and usually raised a couple dozen turkeys, and whatever we boys could shoot or fish (not necessarily exclusive smile ). We never went hungry, but there were some difficult times.

So I sort of know where those poor bastards are coming from. Kids are damned expensive- I got cut after two, now in their 30s. Best to limit the family to one or two - unless of course you need some expendable mules down the line.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
GTC,

Never said the mules were angels, nor that they didn't cause major problems, but targeting them vs anything else is not about anything other than exactly what I put in the first post - the one your 10x agreed with.

The mules are less than pawns; dangerous only because of the great game being played around them ... and you and the rest of us.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Talus_in_Arizona
Blah, blah, blah...
And the County will try to send them to State facilities, and the State facilities will try not to take them. Eventually the prison-for-profit bunch will end up with them.

Who pays? You know who.

That's a damn sight cheaper than letting them go about business as usual!

Islam is a terrorist organization.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by 4ager
It ain't the [bleep] drugs miles that ought to be the targets. They are less than pawns.

None the less they are breaking multiple laws and illegally entering.

Something most of us would never even consider.

If getting shot and killed was a possibility, it would lower the numbers

Horse thieves used to hang by the neck until dead. Not even drop and break necks... at least from what i read...for stealing a horse.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B2

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
It ain't the [bleep] drugs miles that ought to be the targets. They are less than pawns.

Say that after you've had your stock tank drained 30-40 times, and had your place vandalized, ripped off, trashed.
Say that after you've been kidnapped, had your truck used for a drug run, and than been advised that the SOBs have your Home address, and
will go after your family first, if you raise to much of a fuss.
Say that after close lady friends have been car-jacked, tied up with wire, and tossed off an embankment, after having their privates fondled.
Your post above is one of the stupider and more clueless I've seen here, ever.
GTC

Unbelievable that we would let this take place within our borders. Is there any vigilanteism going on down there at all?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Talus_in_Arizona
They can charge them as they like, but I'm not seeing how a 14er of any nationality will actually serve time in an adult prison in AZ. If it's in a County jail they will be segregated.

They may charge them like an adult, but they won't be imprisoned like an adult; as in with adults.

And the County will try to send them to State facilities, and the State facilities will try not to take them. Eventually the prison-for-profit bunch will end up with them.

Who pays? You know who.

i was told recently by someone working within the system that it costs the state over 90k a year for every youth incarcerated. Much higher than an adult. the reason for this being rehabilitation, job training, and so on.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
GTC,

Never said the mules were angels, nor that they didn't cause major problems, but targeting them vs anything else is not about anything other than exactly what I put in the first post - the one your 10x agreed with.

The mules are less than pawns; dangerous only because of the great game being played around them ... and you and the rest of us.

I understand what you were TRYING to say, Sean.

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

Say that after you've had your stock tank drained 30-40 times, and had your place vandalized, ripped off, trashed.
Say that after you've been kidnapped, had your truck used for a drug run, and than been advised that the SOBs have your Home address, and
will go after your family first, if you raise to much of a fuss.
Say that after close lady friends have been car-jacked, tied up with wire, and tossed off an embankment, after having their privates fondled.
Your post above is one of the stupider and more clueless I've seen here, ever.
GTC

Unbelievable that we would let this take place within our borders. Is there any vigilanteism going on down there at all?

Yes, of course there is.
GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 05/03/16.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Crossfire, why are the stock tanks drained? Just vandalism?

I do not entertain hypotheticals. The world itself is vexing enough. -- Col. Stonehill
IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

665 members (10ring1, 16gage, 12344mag, 160user, 007FJ, 1234, 64 invisible), 3,275 guests, and 1,337 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,750
Posts18,476,179
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.