Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
WE HAVE TO BEAT HILARY!!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RobJordan
3/4 of this board also chose a former Democrat and active financial and political supporter of Barak Obama, Harry Reid, Rahm Emmanuel and Terry McCauliffe, a close friend and active political supporter of Hillary Clinton, a man who has advocated nationalizing the banks, praised TARP, praised the gubmint take-over of GM and supported O-care and praised single-payer healthcare over a life-long Republican with impeccable conservative credentials.

Go figure. crazy

Ever heard of the old sage advice . . . "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer?"

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
It's down to a 2-ring circus. In one ring there's a bunch of scared donkeys. In the other ring there's a bunch of scared elephants. The lion got loose and is roaring from under the bleachers. Can everyone get out before the animals stampede and bring the tent down on the whole show?

Build the wall.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Don't beg those people for their vote. Let them go.

They'll be pissin' and moanin' through the whole election.

We've got a non establishment, America first Nationalist candidate in the GOP for a change. It's time to celebrate. I don't want to have to listen to those ignorant sad sacks any longer.

Just-let-them-go.

If they stick around they'll turn the GOP back into chit at the first opportunity.

That's all they're good for.

I've lost no emotional energy on this one and will vote for Trump I expect. I know enough about Hillary and the left that I'd default to the other candidate just short of Attila the Hun.

But two things: 1) Trump has had very inconsistent political loyalties if even that. He won by being the bull in the establishment, political, china shop and what he will actually do in policy and especially in regard to the supposed Supreme Court nominees is questionable.

2) Trump used establishment tactics in the character assassination in regard to Cruz and insinuation in regard to cruz's father and Oswald. And most here bought it like the bright bulb in Indiana, like a catfish would stink bait. Like "hope and change."

Let's hope Trump can beat Hillary, put an oar in the water and slowly change the Queen Mary's course. But that's an awful lot to hope for and I'm not convinced it will be done.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
To the doubters I say, just hide in the bushes and watch.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
IC B2

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
I just want to say how disgusted I am about some of the people around here. I considered most people around here as people who vote the right way and are better than the commie libs like so many out there. When history is written I want it to say how many of you acted

- you chose a man who has never asked god for forgiveness
- you chose a man who glorified and bragged about infidelity
- you chose a man who said his battle with venereal disease was his own Vietnam
- you chose a man that at the same time bragged about infidelity took off an ran with a false story about his opponent having affairs
- you chose a man who bullied and insulted women
- you chose a man who bore false witness about his opponents
- you chose a man who accused Ted cruz's dad of being involved with the JFK assassination
-you chose a man who donated several times to hillary clinton
-you chose a man who gave 25 grand to terry mcauliff to legalize felons to vote
-you chose a man that never speaks of the constitution over one that talks about it in almost every speech
-you chose a man who supports single payer healthcare
-you chose a man who supports planned parenthood
-you chose a man who told the new york times he doesn't mean what he says about controlling immigration
-you chose a man who would not ban partial birth abortion
-I could go on.

-you mocked ted cruz's religion, you mocked his dad and his family. Yes the people on this very board did all this.
-you bought into the mob mentality
-you ignored all evidence to the contrary, you ignored math, video etc. It didn't matter trump really could have shot someone and you would still support him.

I just want those to know that did this here I will not forget who you are, your frankly disgusting and let history so write it.
-

Sweet Jesus, what a puzzy /\ /\ /\

Sanctimonious, self-righteous comes to mind.

Love how someone who doesn't really know another man, criticizes how he keeps his deity, or whether he keeps him at all.

I always thought the First Amendment covered that for us.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Vote = getting .gov to do for u and your group, that which you would not ask your neighbor to do your self.

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I just want to say how disgusted I am about some of the people around here. I considered most people around here as people who vote the right way and are better than the commie libs like so many out there. When history is written I want it to say how many of you acted

- you chose a man that at the same time bragged about infidelity took off an ran with a false story about his opponent having affairs
- you chose a man who accused Ted cruz's dad of being involved with the JFK assassination
-you chose a man that never speaks of the constitution over one that talks about it in almost every speech
-you chose a man who told the new york times he doesn't mean what he says about controlling immigration
-I could go on.

-you mocked ted cruz's religion, you mocked his dad and his family. Yes the people on this very board did all this.
-you ignored all evidence to the contrary, you ignored math, video etc. It didn't matter trump really could have shot someone and you would still support him.

I just want those to know that did this here I will not forget who you are, your frankly disgusting and let history so write it.
-

.........Then vote Hillary CC.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Just to be clear, to which god are you referring? We humans have made up so many of them. Is it Vishnu or Turtle Mother Earth Spirit?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

-I could go on.

Your complaints are duly noted. I'm voting for Trump because he enrages and terrifies the swamp-dwelling scum in Washington D.C. I'm going with Trump considering that John McStain and Mitt Romney couldn't beat a pot-smoking, light-in-the-loafers, mystery meat mulatto with no evidence of living any kind of recognizable lifestyle.

I'll repeat myself: it was supposed to be JEB! Bush and Hillary Clinton at this point, just who do you think would have won that scenario come this November??????

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
So was Bin laden
Originally Posted by Harry M
Jimmy Carter was a God Fearing Man too.......

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Make America Great

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
CC your lack of trust in God is disturbing.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Getting religion out of politics is the 1st step to making this country great again. The church crowd decided during the Carter administration to try to take control of the country by outlawing sin and putting religious nutcases in office.

All this accomplished was turning sinners into criminals and putting nutcases in political offices. It did nothing to improve the country and lowered the church to the level of politicians. This strategy has proven to be a huge failure and needs to end.

Trump is no bigger sinner than any other president in history, a better man than most that have been in the Whitehouse. At least he doesn't pretend to be something he is not to get votes.

For the record, I don't much like him. But he can't possibly be worse than what we've had for 7+ years and is much better than the alternative.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

-

Just to be clear, I mocked him for eating a booger. A lot.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
What WE do matters not.. It's the majority of citizens outside the campfire who've voted DT in..

At this point I don't care who's running - since I'll vote for 'em to help ensure we do NOT get TFP...

YOU might very well do the same..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Well, just goes to show, Cruz couldn't even get traction among generally sensible people.

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
vel, hell. we elected johnson, et. al. the electorate is proven in it's ability to make mistakes.

and ol Jimmah. and then cousin Barry.

so, what if we do make another mistake, so what? we're trying aren't we?

i doubt Trump is a mistake. i suspect, but don't know he is called by God, (the Fates themselves) to interject divine input into the human condition and existing system. Given where we are in our development at this point in time.

if he wins, so be it. if Bernie wins, then so be it.

Thank goodness we're not receiving all the gov't we are paying for....quote attributed to Will Rogers.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Raeford
How bout snappin a pic the next time you walk on water.

You know, so we'll all know who you are.

Stones and Glass Houses and all of that stuff.

My question to CC is, if you're so damn disgusted, why are you still here?

In other words, don't go away mad...

A wise man is frequently humbled.

D
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
D
3/4 of the board knew Cruz didn't have a chance to get elected fairly, and also were offended by his plan to push for a contested convention. It was a horrible plan that showed contempt for the party and for the voters. That would have put another layer of division in an already tumultuous Republican party.

I'm glad Cruz left the way that he did, and did not try to push it to the convention with delegates planning for a 2-3-5th round ballot change. There would have been no way to bring the party together after that.

The Republican party must start working for the American peoples best interest first before it can get back to its conservative roots. When even the conservatives in the party are pushing for open boarders, TPP, NAFTA, and keeping donors closer than voters... there must be a change or the people will never have a fair shake.

That is why so many conservatives went for Trump this round. We've lost faith in the direction of the Republicans, and the Republicans are steering conservatives, instead of the grass roots conservatives steering the Republican party.

Trump will be a force to push the Republican party, and the Federal Gov't in an alternate path, a path that will hopefully keep the representation of the people as a main priority. Because business as usual has been a complete failure for 28 years. It took that long for the electorate to be fully fed up and ready to make a leap toward the unknown...

What is also unknown, is how many of the friendly wagers that have been made over the last few months will be honored, or welched on.

Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 65 invisible), 2,545 guests, and 1,197 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,808
Posts18,477,541
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.