Hop To
Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by FOsteology
So curdog,

You ready to settle up on our wager, or you want to wait until after the GOP Convention?

Ouch. Woulda rather Fost won, but Cruz woulda lost in a landslide to Clinton.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
There's a joke in our company. Whenever an email or letter ends in "Have a blessed day", you know you've just been screwed.

"Honey, when I die, sell my guns for what they're worth and not what I told you I paid for them."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There is nothing I trust less than a politician that claims to be a God fearing man.

While there are many things I don't like about Trump, he doesn't claim to be something that he's not, what you see is what you get.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
There is nothing I trust less than a politician that claims to be a God fearing man.

While there are many things I don't like about Trump, he doesn't claim to be something that he's not, what you see is what you get.

I agree. Hallelujah!

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Fear of God is the teaching of religion. I've never understood it... FEAR GOD! Faith and fear can not coexist, plenty of scripture denouncing fear in faith and God's love. And the greatest truth is Christ's life example that he didn't come to be feared... or worshiped or praised.

You can listen to man and be 'God fearing'... or the Holy Spirit and walk with Christ.

Kent

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You should be fearful of loosing the holy spirit by falling into sin.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
The Holy Spirit isn't a sometime thing.

Kent

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by 458 Lott

BS...you're forgetting when he tried to make a offering when the communion tray was passed? Putting on a "show" of faith when his campaign was in the early stages...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
I just want to say how disgusted I am about some of the people around here. I considered most people around here as people who vote the right way and are better than the commie libs like so many out there. When history is written I want it to say how many of you acted

- you chose a man who has never asked god for forgiveness
- you chose a man who glorified and bragged about infidelity
- you chose a man who said his battle with venereal disease was his own Vietnam
- you chose a man that at the same time bragged about infidelity took off an ran with a false story about his opponent having affairs
- you chose a man who bullied and insulted women
- you chose a man who bore false witness about his opponents
- you chose a man who accused Ted cruz's dad of being involved with the JFK assassination
-you chose a man who donated several times to hillary clinton
-you chose a man who gave 25 grand to terry mcauliff to legalize felons to vote
-you chose a man that never speaks of the constitution over one that talks about it in almost every speech
-you chose a man who supports single payer healthcare
-you chose a man who supports planned parenthood
-you chose a man who told the new york times he doesn't mean what he says about controlling immigration
-you chose a man who would not ban partial birth abortion
-I could go on.

-you mocked ted cruz's religion, you mocked his dad and his family. Yes the people on this very board did all this.
-you bought into the mob mentality
-you ignored all evidence to the contrary, you ignored math, video etc. It didn't matter trump really could have shot someone and you would still support him.

I just want those to know that did this here I will not forget who you are, your frankly disgusting and let history so write it.
-

I am not posting to be antagonist, but think of it this way. Jesus chose a tax collector and a zealot as part of his group to spread his message. Two very unpopular types at that time in history. Who says God is not choosing who he wants now?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by krp
Fear of God is the teaching of religion. I've never understood it... FEAR GOD! Faith and fear can not coexist, plenty of scripture denouncing fear in faith and God's love. And the greatest truth is Christ's life example that he didn't come to be feared... or worshiped or praised.

You can listen to man and be 'God fearing'... or the Holy Spirit and walk with Christ.

Kent

fear is a great way to get people to line up and do what you want.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by JoeBob

If you to decide your vote on the perceived morality of any candidate, you are already deceived.

Yet, that's precisely what you did.

Ted
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by RifleDude
Originally Posted by JoeBob

If you to decide your vote on the perceived morality of any candidate, you are already deceived.

Yet, that's precisely what you did.

No, it isn't at all. I didn't vote for Cruz because he is an Ivy League educated guy who has wanted to be president since he was in high school. That is pretty much beyond dispute. His resume is entirely conventional and like literally dozens or hundreds of staffers, journalists, and office holders who make up the Washington cabal.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

We will all stand before our maker one day, and give an accounting for what we have done here on earth, both good and bad. That alone should make us a little fearful. There are consequences for our actions.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
who told you that?

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

We will all stand before our maker one day, and give an accounting for what we have done here on earth, both good and bad. That alone should make us a little fearful. There are consequences for our actions.

"I wish it was so simple. In the gentle fall of rain from Heaven I hear my God. But in the thunder I still hear Thor. That is my agony.". Athelstan

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cv540
And so we are faced with a contest between a man utterly contemptible as a human being vs a woman utterly contemptible as a human being.

Conniving and manipulative bitch vs conniving and manipulative baffoon.

Con-man vs criminal.

Mindless Hillary mob voters vs mindless Trump mob voters.

Which one are you choosing?

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I consider myself to be a God fearing man and I couldn't stomach Cruz much at all something about him rubbed me the wrong way something fierce and deep down i think he was pretty two faced.

My 83 year old grandfather who probably isn't the most reliable source when it comes to Christianity once told me to watch out for people who sit in the front row of church on Sunday as they are usually the first ones to screw you on Monday morning.

I laughed when he said that but the sad part is the older I get the more I realize that he was correct. Sad really.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I didn't read the whole thread, so I apologize if this has been pointed out.

The God-fearing man prayed to an omnipotent God, and got approval to run. Then he lost.

Who is to blame?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by dassa

The God-fearing man prayed to an omnipotent God, and got approval to run. Then he lost.

Who is to blame?

I guess the winner prayed harder.... smile

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dassa

Who is to blame?

God always answers our prayers. The answer to a prayer is often no, which we might not be what we like but which is often exactly what we need. That and I really don't think God meddles in politics, we have to suffer the consequences of our choices.

Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (808outdoors, 7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, AKislander, 10gaugemag, 12 invisible), 1,398 guests, and 800 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,496
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.