Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 49 of 70 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 69 70
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Canazes9

Jeezus you're a childish idiot. That response says nothing of the kind. It says that if a post was changed it would have the time stamp recorded (if allowed by the user) and that there is no other record of edits. (I edited this post and didn't allow a time stamp).

It isn't difficult or clever - I've already done it twice in this thread. So there is NO PROOF that you did NOT edit you post and not allow a time stamp.

It comes down to your word vs John's and you already know what everyone thinks about that.

David

David -

Sadly for you, you are one of those with I mentioned with reading comprehension problems.

My first question clearly asked if the edit times were recorded even if the poster chose not to display those times. The answer was "yes". Posters have no control over the recording of the edit times, only whether or not those times are displayed at the bottom of the post.

That means if edit times are displayed, as they are in my posts that Mule Deer says I changed, I have no ability to change the time of those posts to a previous point in time.

Which means Mule Deer lied.

He knows it, I know it and what other people think doesn't change that fact.

Last edited by Coyote_Hunter; 05/26/16. Reason: missing "display" added

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think I figure out this thread. Coyote Bunters long winded posts explaining in great detail his elk rifle choices were a pitiful attempt to convince the world he know something. Of course in reality, he's a dumbphuck.

So the forum's rejection of this self-proclaimed oracle caused an insurmountable amount of sand to enter his vagina. Which in turn, made him direct his frustration at beloved CF members. Mule Deer happened to be a likely target, and so the smear campaign began.

Coyote believes that if he can repeat "mule deer lied" enough times, somebody might believe it. And once someone does, CH will simultaneously know that he has found someone stupid enough to believe that he, CH, is actually worth listening to.

OMG!!!! It worked!!!!

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bellydeep
I think I figure out this thread. Coyote Bunters long winded posts explaining in great detail his elk rifle choices were a pitiful attempt to convince the world he know something. Of course in reality, he's a dumbphuck.

So the forum's rejection of this self-proclaimed oracle caused an insurmountable amount of sand to enter his vagina. Which in turn, made him direct his frustration at beloved CF members. Mule Deer happened to be a likely target, and so the smear campaign began.

Coyote believes that if he can repeat "mule deer lied" enough times, somebody might believe it. And once someone does, CH will simultaneously know that he has found someone stupid enough to believe that he, CH, is actually worth listening to.

More personal attack devoid of any semblance of rational, reasoned discussion based on the evidence.

Mule deer lied. Get over it.

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I don't believe so and you have certainly not provided any proof to your allegations.
What did he allegedly lie about anyways. His post about you were spot on and I think everyone agrees besides yourself.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Coyote_Hunter

More personal attack devoid of any semblance of rational, reasoned discussion based on the evidence.

Mule deer lied. Get over it.

OK, we're over it. Now stop...good grief

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Great. Now we get to see time stamped pics of the same 3 skeleton stocked Rugers...

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Jeezus you're a childish idiot. That response says nothing of the kind. It says that if a post was changed it would have the time stamp recorded (if allowed by the user) and that there is no other record of edits. (I edited this post and didn't allow a time stamp).

It isn't difficult or clever - I've already done it twice in this thread. So there is NO PROOF that you did NOT edit you post and not allow a time stamp.

It comes down to your word vs John's and you already know what everyone thinks about that.

David

David -

Sadly for you, you are one of those with I mentioned with reading comprehension problems.

My first question clearly asked if the edit times were recorded even if the poster chose not to display those times. The answer was "yes". Posters have no control over the recording of the edit times, only whether or not those times are displayed at the bottom of the post.

That means if edit times are displayed, as they are in my posts that Mule Deer says I changed, I have no ability to change the time of those posts to a previous point in time.

Which means Mule Deer lied.

He knows it, I know it and what other people think doesn't change that fact.

Coyote Hunter is whining clueluss biatch.

David

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I just ate a turd. Literally.

That's gross dude.

I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by pointer
Great. Now we get to see time stamped pics of the same 3 skeleton stocked Rugers...

Yeah it's about damn time those things came out. Been too long for CH

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I can play, too.

Mule Deer lied.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I sure hope you turd-eaters get this figured out soon.

It's keeping me up at night.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

No it doesn't. It means you edited your post before mule deer commented, but not removing the comments that mule deer referenced. After mule deer's post you went back and edited your post and didn't leave a time stamp.

It's not hard to do nor particularly clever.

David

The problem with your theory is the posts Mule Deer say I changed HAVE edit time stamps.

And they are PRIOR to any of the original post times for any of Mule Deer's subsequent posts.

Try again.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Coyote "Hunter"?

Really ?.................. tired & GFY

Lefty C

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

I can play, too.

Mule Deer lied.

Have no idea what thread your talking about.

Have no idea if MD lied.

Always thought you were a bozo seeking validation.

Tell us again how many elk you've killed?

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Gonna need more popcorn now. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
I like lots of butter.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
So do I,along with some garlic salt.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Put some Old Bay on it.

You heard it here.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Interesting choice smokepole.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

You poor pathetic little man. Sorry the internet can't give you the validation you seek. I'd suggest strippers. They'll sit patiently and listen while you sob.

Page 49 of 70 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 69 70

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

62 members (6mmCreedmoor, artur, Backroads, 260Remguy, 6MMWASP, 9 invisible), 1,502 guests, and 951 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,402
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.