Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
Originally Posted by 4ager
The adolescent troll is back.

America will be great again, boy, and soon.

Worry about your own nation; as if you could.

Hey, you've got some Trump dripping off your chin there.

The Donald likes it better if you swallow all of it.

Moron,

If you had a clue, you'd understand that the choice is between Trump or Hitlery. Choose. My position has been Anyone But Clinton/Democrat since Day One. That included backing (now regrettably) Cruz in my state's primary, but always to support whomever was the R nominee against Hitlery or the D.

Clearly, you are choosing poorly.

Translation for those that do not understand English;

Trump is a f ckwit, but necessary because the other bitch is as dangerous as a ped in a pre-school.

Hilariously accurate! Well done!

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stevil

I suspect in my short life ive probably made a greater contribution to your economy than you could in a thousands years

HIGHLY doubtful, but humor me, boy; exactly what have YOU (not your parents) done that is so awe-inspiring for the American economy?

Do you own a home here? I do.
Do you own vehicles here? I do.
Are you an educated professional here in the US, working a productive job? I am.
Do you pay several tens of thousands per year in US taxes? I do.
Do you raise kids here and support them by purchases in US stores? I do.

I could go on, but that should be more than enough to embarrass your adolescent punk ass yet again.

These questions will likely just get added to the list of questions posed to you that you lack the mental capacity and the testicular fortitude to answer.

Last edited by 4ager; 05/31/16.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Stevil Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
4ager ur verbal diarrhea would indicate ur all talk and low on achievements..... keep on polishing hubcaps buddy

Most of my hunting stuff i order from the US, that would be atleast 20 scopes

2 Jeeps in the last 8 years, 50% of my clothes, turbo n incooler and a bunch of parts for my racecar

Oh and I personally launched a new surgical product back in 96 and sold in excess of $30M for an american co, since then sales have total around 650-700M

Half of which would have returned as income to ur Country.

Last edited by Stevil; 05/31/16.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
4ager ur verbal diarrhea would indicate ur all talk and low on achievements..... keep on polishing hubcaps buddy

Most of my hunting stuff i order from the US, that would be atleast 20 scopes

2 Jeeps in the last 8 years, 50% of my clothes, turbo n incooler and a bunch of parts for my racecar

Oh and I personally launched a new surgical product back in 96 and sold in excess of $30M for an american co, since then sales have total around 650-700M

Half of which would hav ereturnex

Laughing my ass off. You're full of schit and a damned liar to boot. Keep trying, child.

Stevil Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
full of shict hey ??? lol I can prove what Ive said.

how bout you, Ive been around long enough to know ur a smart guy low achiever type, talk a big game but let everyone else do the hard yards.

Tell me Im wrong......

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Since you've avoided every other question asked of you (that would make about 10 at this point), there's no real doubt that you'll either dodge or lie I this one.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

how bout you, Ive been around long enough to know ur a smart guy low achiever type, talk a big game but let everyone else do the hard yards.

Tell me Im wrong......

You're wrong.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Stevil Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
yep hes not real smart, , Ive given him way too much credit

either way your an Ass Trumpet who will flip your opinion when Trump gets destroyed in November

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I've noticed other Aussies utilizing punctuation and actual language skills in their posts. You actually expect "us" to believe you invented anything?

You're giving yourself too much credit, that's for certain!

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh, look... The boy runs from another direct question.

How predictable.

IC B3

Stevil Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I own my own home, I own a Jeep

Ive contributed to ur economy probably 100 fold what uve achieved in ur life time, tell us what u do then ??

Iv taken holidays in the US and I spend a fair amount of my coin with america businesses.

its a Global economy and whilst I dont get a vote I get a pharking say dipsheit, thats how it works so get use to it !!

never said I invented anything, In surgical land a business is built by the distributor, I personally trained over 100 surgeons in Laparoscopic surgery. My support and drive got the business to where it is today.

so tell us 4ager what u do ? or r u going to avoid answer like and continue to be an Ass Trumpet .......

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by NH K9

Tell me Im wrong......

You're wrong.

George

I laughed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I own my own home, I own a Jeep

Ive contributed to ur economy probably 100 fold what uve achieved in ur life time, tell us what u do then ??

Iv taken holidays in the US and I spend a fair amount of my coin with america businesses.

its a Global economy and whilst I dont get a vote I get a pharking say dipsheit, thats how it works so get use to it !!

You're FOS, and it shows. You're a child, and a liar. You're a fraud and a foreigner. You have no interest and no say here. All of that is obvious, and you're fooling no one; not even yourself.

Stevil Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
is that your game plan 4ager, just denigrate ?

so what do you do ?

Stevil Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Man up 4ager or is that even possible

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've answered questions, boy. You never have. You're the one claiming to be "right wing", "true conservative", and a multi-millionaire. Prove it; all of it. You can't, you won't, and this is known.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I dont get a vote I get a pharking say dipsheit, thats how it works so get use to it !!

Without a vote, your "pharking say" is relatively pointless, no?

Were I in your shoes, I'd worry about my own rights......thw firearms issue perhaps......and leave the US to us. Conversely, you could continue ranting. Honestly, I vote for the latter. You're beginning to amuse me.

Last edited by NH K9; 05/31/16.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
While I haven't met Sean in person (yet), however the many conversations we have shared and the fact that I have an immense respect for lots of folks who have met him andtheir word is good enough for me.

You on the other hand wouldn't make a pimple on a skeeter azz

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Man up 4ager or is that even possible

I've answered questions, child; you have nigh a dozen pending that you've run from.

You're a fraud, and it's easily seen here.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is the sham wow considered a medical device?

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 1936M71, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 50 invisible), 2,489 guests, and 1,326 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,668
Posts18,474,754
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.