-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I can't cite it because IDGAF what it is, other than knowing there's "lots" still available (at least with the two NF's I own) above what I need to shoot as far as I shoot.. As a pure guess the NXS w/20 MOA boost can lob 162's "a really [bleep] long ways." The SHV mounted flat, "a [bleep] long ways".

That'll do for now. If I ever care exactly how far, I'll rush back and report to you.

I am not obsessed over this number like you are. This is your thing. You are having fun with it. Awesome. You and your big erector.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Reality is,you "know" NOTHING and guess more than a whole fhuqking bunch...mainly because it's the ONLY move you've got. Congratulations?!?

I enjoy that now you are talking about 20MOA of inclination,but abhorred same the Post prior. You poor por(literally) STUPID fhuqk. Laughing!

Less an erector that repeats and is of copious travel,a rifle ain't much more than a feesh whacking club. Only in Jeff Zero Land are all wares "equal"...but it weren't but a few days ago,that your "copious" "knowledge","experience" and "results" had your STUPIDITY fhuqking convinced,that a steaming piece of fhuqking schit Conquest was "great". Days prior,the 162 wasn't worth a fhuqk...but after 10yrs of trying,you finally got the cardboard box open and thangs changed. Laughing!

The ONLY thing you "shoot" is your mouth and Imagination. The only thing you could "report",is an oblivious Treatise on how fhuqking HILARIOUS Stupidity is and your notion of haste,sure as fhuqk ain't. Here's a pic,so you know what the Outdoors actually looks like.

[Linked Image]

1500yds and small change,through a 6X MQ ala 1-8" Bartlein 18.5" 270 and 105 Hornie BTHP's at 2525fps.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

A 6x MQ mounted "flat",coughs up more than a SHV Nightfarce even thinks about having. Hint. Then there's the windshield,which in and of itself,will only reach the 1325yd line from a 250yd zero. It's sub 25 Mils(24.8) to the 2000yd line,from the same zero. Google it all,if only because you have to. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Even with 27MOA of inclination,a 10x MD Fixed Fhuqker only grants 96MOA on the erector,aboard my Feinwerkbau 300S. The most recent Lot of JSB Exact's choogle at 675FPS with ES/SD at under 2fps(Maccari Arctic springed blueprint/tune). Shot some good come-ups on it yesterday,to nail down this Lot's(45450016 @ 4.52mm) particulars. meanin' they's a fresh lot from this year,offa die #4.

They's hard on steaks. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Was tuning The Blue Sillywet yesterday too,with a Lot samplin' and the best batch garnered 1260fps,which ain't horrid in a Self-Shucker. A 50yd zero with same,only coughs up 87MOA,so it surely ain't no Long Range prize...but will keep the Riff-Raff at bay. Despite the wind,it were impossible to miss the small end of the Whirly Gig Roundy-Round at the 100yd line.

This gawddamned fhuqking Mail is lingerin',as I'm chompin' at the bit to set a shiny new 10x MQ on a Bob extended 1913 75MOA rail aboard the 1717D HB and hope to crowd the 1000yd line with it,on smooth talkin' Little White Baby Jeezus weather days. It'd be fhuqking funny,if the "lowly" 18" .720" LW S/S Hummer spout on the 77/22 and GAP McMillan,trounces it! While the RB fire control system is skookum,it sure as fhuqk ain't no Annie. Google it.

I should prolly upload some pics.

GOOD talk,I always getta kick outta your grabbing slack on the rope and "telling" folks stuff!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

(Addendum: as this 'puter upgrade is fhuqking up my MOJO Flow)

[Linked Image]

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I can't cite it because IDGAF what it is, other than knowing there's "lots" still available (at least with the two NF's I own) above what I need to shoot as far as I shoot.. As a pure guess the NXS w/20 MOA boost can lob 162's "a really [bleep] long ways." The SHV mounted flat, "a [bleep] long ways".

That'll do for now. If I ever care exactly how far, I'll rush back and report to you.

I am not obsessed over this number like you are. This is your thing. You are having fun with it. Awesome. You and your big erector.

I'm not sure how big the gas tank is in my car, but it'll go a "long" ways. It just sits in my garage, so it doesn't really matter. It is comical that your brain doesn't have the capacity to even be curious.

The first thing I did recently after zeroing a new scope was check how much erector I had left...might be too difficult for you though, because you have to turn a dial. How do you unzip your fly to take a piss? Good lord!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Talley also makes a 20MOA rail for the 84M.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Larry, I've got no problem with an inclined mount and would be happy to have one on the Kimber as well if there was one for it I liked. Why not? There's no downside. That's different than getting all geeked over it and shimming everything (yuck) to get a few more utterly meaningless "whatevers" of inclination.

Let me clarify. Meaningless to ME. Clearly, it's meaningful to you. Have at it. It does allow you to wave a number around and we know how much you enjoy THAT.

As to improving my wares being worthy of contempt... really? You of all people really want to go there? smile Because friend Larry, it would take about 5 minutes to dig up posts where you are trumpeting for the world how great the Leup 6x42 and, going back further, 3.5-10 are... how great the M1 turret is.... you really want to go there?

I like that you are so OCD about this stuff. I freely admit, I learn things. Thank you, and don't stop pushing it forward. But shimming bases to get every.....single....rifle...... out to some silly distance that has no useful purpose is a YOU thing. I mean we should've all seen it coming because it fits the profile perfectly, but sheesh man.... it ain't nearly as impressive as you seem to think it is.

By the way I think you accused me of not shooting the SHV a couple posts back. That's funny..... and badly mistaken.... the only thing I haven't done with it is find a "Flotation Device" sticker that fits it...... but I've tried........ and still am looking.... grin

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'223,

"OCD" to Jeff Zero is blasse' to the rest of the World.

Bless her heart.....................

'98,

I've not shot the Talley rail. Pics? Thoughts in comparison,to other wares cited within the discussion?

Obliged................

Jeff Zero,you've a problem with Reality and Truth,though your Handicapped Parking Permit is in fact founded. Congratulations?!?

Now it will come as a "surprise" ONLY to you,that the whole point of mounting glass with turrets and a subtension reticle,is to get it on the far side of it's zero range. Hint. Those "whatevers" all matter,despite your being devoid a first fhuqking clue about ANYTHING,other than the sweet "satisfactions" of Retardation. Re-hint.

PLEASE "go" wherever your Imagination,Pretend and STUPIDITY transport you...it's never not funnier than fhuqk,to grant you slack on the fhuqking rope so you can "do" your BEST. Hint. Now I get it,that you are easily amongst THE Dumbest of fhuqks,but if it takes you "5 minutes" to view the pics I plainly Posted on this very Thread,of the wares only you query,then you've the WELL founded right to slap a 2nd Blue Parking Permit Sticker on your Bitch Mobile. Laughing!

In fairness,M1's still have no Reupold equal. Hint. Now being Great ain't easy,but it's worth the effort and you are "lucky" enough to get to read about it and view the splendid pixels and STILL botch the obvious! Very gawddamned fhuqking few could reliably fumble as often as you and it's funnier than fhuqk that you brandish Retardation as a Badge of "Honor". Laughing!

I've "only" had 100+ Reupold scopes,so if it puts your pointy head at ease,be sure to tell yourself that they's "new" to me and be sure to "tell" me more about 'em. While my Crystal Ball is easily uncanny in it's relative abilities,not even I can gun wares until they EXIST. Hint. Read that again...now one more time. Google it. Laughing!

To be fair,I don't quite have 50 Fixed Fhuqkers,but word through The Grapevine is,that it's rather close. That'd be a gross understatement,because sandbagging cracks me the fhuqk up. Hint. So you'll haveta' yet again forgive my being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,while you GOTTA guess about the very wares in your tremblin' mitts. Re-Hint.

Now there are numerous ways to arrange inclination,so as to reap an erector's goody and that all are beyond your "means","abilities" and "comprehension",will ONLY come as a "surprise" to you. Hint. I've sent enough 100's of thousands of rounds downrange,to get a feel for what do what and more importantly why. As new wares are unveiled,I'm rather at ease in procuring to see WTF,mainly because I never learned how to wonder. Re-Hint. Only them riding in the short bus of "Life" and licking them windows,could begin to "think" that all wares are "equal". I'm rather at ease in the discussion of water that's flowed under the bridge and have it on good authority,that I'm happy to give everything a fair shake and call it what it is. Results have never not interested me. Re-Re-Hint.

It is fascinating to me,that now numbers are "meaningless",if only to thinly veil your INCREDIBLE Ineptitude. HOW in the fhuqk does one NOT know what's remaining on an erector...especially one billed to actually be whirled/dialed/spun?!? THAT is a fhuqking impressive display of Dumbfhuqkery! I reckon in your Delusional World,knowing what color one's rig is,just might be "OCD" too?!? Laughing...you poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk!!!

So as per your "vast" "experience",just how much of an erector's total travel is "legal" to use? Is it a percentage or more of a feel good measurement declaration? Laughing! Is it "bad form" to mechanically center windage,so as to coax more travel downrange? What does a window taste like? Laughing! Is a tapered rail more "legal" than eccentric shims? Laughing! Your Drooling Dumbfhuqkery never disappoints in it's fhuqking INCREDIBLE Stupidity!!!

Is Marty's double-lugged tapered rail "legal"? How 'bout with M1's? laughing!

[Linked Image]

Or M3's?

[Linked Image]

Is it "legal" to weld a 1pc inclined rail to a receiver(then chop 'er in two) and feed it DD Signatures to boot?

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Is a 20MOA rail that's only affixed with 8-40's and chopped in two "legal"?

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

How'sa'bout a flat rail and 1" glass,with Sillywet turret,is that "legal"?

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Marty Max 50's with riser blocks and a 6x MK4 M3 prolly ain't "legal" either.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Ain't even fhuqking "FAIR"...is it. Laughing!!!!

Mebbe dangle some pics of how "all" of your "knowledge","experience" and "results",have granted you the opportunity to REALLY ring the bell on Critters and the like. I know,I know...it's prolly "mean" to shoot Critters. Laughing!

Boolits matter more than headstamps(even if you can't get the box open).

Bless your heart,you MAGNIFICENTLY Stupid Fhuqk.

Laughing!

Wow +P++!!!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick

'98,

I've not shot the Talley rail. Pics? Thoughts in comparison,to other wares cited within the discussion?

Obliged................

I don't have it any more to take any measurements or I would, but I liked it. I want to say it was the shortest 20MOA rail around, at least 4 years ago when I bought it.

Cons: It doesn't extended past the action if someone was looking for more forward adjustment. And it would need the choparoo to make loading easier.

I've never handled any of the other 84 picatinny options to really compare.

[Linked Image]

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Stick, do you know who makes the lowest 20 moa m700 short action rail? I have an egw hd, but wondering if there is a lower option?

I'll be sure to turn it around backwards per jeff0, just to stick with the theme...then argue with everyone why it works better that way...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My nightfarce SHV killed the chit outta stuff last fall and its mounted in talleys. Fwiw.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Super chicken 3-9 worked on an above average whitetail buck last fall, too, to stay on topic. And that was with a chick running the trigger.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by starsky
Super chicken 3-9 worked on an above average whitetail buck last fall, too, to stay on topic. And that was with a chick running the trigger.

Never knew Tanner killed a whitetail...

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide

HA!

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide

grin grin grin

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ouch.... I'll just crawl back in my hole...

Tanner

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Tanner

Tanner

No worries...they just want to be like you if and when they grow up....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

That right there is funny!

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by Tanner

Tanner

No worries...they just want to be like you if and when they grow up....

Who do you wanna be like once you get outta diapers...

Oh damn... At your age the diaper thing is permanent... My bad...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'98,

Appreciate the info/insight.

I've failed too many scopes and weigh ring spacin' likely a touch more than most,due sufferin' same...though ONLY at inopportune moments.(grin)

If/when there's a move,I make it and when there ain't...I be SCHEMIN' and ain't ascared to flog upon same ala R&D................

starsky,

I've never not been happy to grant others the opportunity at the first shot or first cast and am rather at ease in battin' clean-up. Seen/done it 1000's of times and few could begin to comprehend the magnitude.

I've over 100,000rds through 6x Fixed Fhuqkers alone and am more than a touch comfy in how things unfold. Variables have never swooned me and the UNswoon strengthens daily,mainly due to trigger time.

Everyone I know who shoots/hunts hard,has puked LW's and there's more than a few tear jerkin' stories surrounding same. Can't know anyone who's LW-ing ANYTHING currently and most are beating a hasty fhuqking retreat to DD's and the ilk.

Sister has prolly poked a few things in THE Book,with 6x glass.

Just sayin'..................(grin)

EHG,

Slow day today.

This was just the schit floating around in the cab.

[Linked Image]

That fhuqking Heavy 270 oh soooooooo fhuqking ROCKS and the dope is straight up SINISTER! Whatta MindFhuqk. Will mix it up tomorrow,with 270,6BR,6XC,243,243AI,6-284 and Six Twat-Six...if only to the chagrin of all my fhuqking Quarterbores.(grin)

Goin' for 1700yds++ of Beaver Dope Scribe on the portside,to compliment the data inside the ocular's cap.

[Linked Image]

Got the Six Twat-Six to the 1150yd line inside the ocular and that's not shabby for moi.

[Linked Image]

Got's the Blue 10/22 Sillywet awaitin' same,though buttdope is already adhered and only the Ocular is lackin'.

[Linked Image]

Could hear some planes today and it'd be nice to score the 1717D HB tomorrow,so I can get some paint on the bitch and get it barking.

Film at 11:00.

Only seen about a dozen today,which strikes me as odd,because it's generally a far better show than that,this week. Fhuqking Global Warming.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Laughing!........................

Brad,

You still havin' Threaded Muzzle Nightmares,as you flaunt your Imaginary Pretend Ignore...you AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk?!? Congratulations?!?

It'd be more than a touch awkward,were you to again "forget",that you "can't read this".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Larry asks,

"HOW in the fhuqk does one NOT know what's remaining on an erector...especially one billed to actually be whirled/dialed/spun?!? "

I reply,

Because IDGAF enough to count it up, check a chart, and vomit up some theoretical max yardage number that has no bearing on how far I actually shoot.

But you do. Awesome. Yay you.

You gonna start writing it on your rifles with a sharpie a la the color-coded tape? I mean it's critical, critical info, apparently, these days.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Stick,

I bought that talley rail from 98 and have not yet mounted it. Will be happy to take any measurements you want. Or i can toss it in the mail to you and you can finger [bleep] it.

Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (12344mag, 1minute, 1OntarioJim, 01Foreman400, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 66 invisible), 2,503 guests, and 1,420 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,191
Posts18,484,971
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.