-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your question was already answered way back in the thread, possibly before you asked it.

GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You know the internet is about to reach its end when people are defending the honor of the Uberti.

Holy fugking Christ.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
You know the internet is about to reach its end when people are defending the honor of the Uberti.

Holy fugking Christ.

Dave
I can't speak for anybody else, but I just don't like Craigcunt.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You obviously don't know how many revolvers he owns.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by CraigC
Originally Posted by Tracks
Kinda like a woman, keeping this going until getting the last word.
Tranny maybe?

Typical of the meaningless response one can expect here. How old are you?

It doesn't matter how old he is, and you proved his post was far from meaningless. You proved him correct by trying to get the last word in...again.

IC B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I once got in a fist fight in high school with an idiot that was trying to convince the world that those new (at the time) .22 Stingers were WAY more powerful than any .22 Magnum...

Even though I was right, and kicked his ass too..I still had to pay the fiddler.

I have learned to quit getting into confrontations with idiots since then. Especially when I know I'm right, and the other guy is obviously an idiot that wants nothing to do with the facts.

Ok, so you're comparing me to an idiot who didn't understand the difference between a .22Mag and a .22LR Stinger and you'll post these two responses but you won't actually address the issue at hand? I'll take that to mean that you can't answer the questions posed and were probably nothing but a salesman. I've posted my experience, with what firearms, along with pictures, commentary from gunwriters and fellow shooters who have all had the same experience and all you've provided is another marketing piece.

IME, the only folks who think Cimarron provides a better Uberti than any other importer are those who either don't own any or own so few that they have no frame of reference.

Originally Posted by gitem_12
Ask Blue, but I'm sure Craig is the guy with the great big pirates belt and cutlass

What the hell are you talking about???

I don't see anyone comparing you to an idiot, I see them calling you an idiot, which is spot on.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Colt's are overrated.

Actually Colts are underrated. Show me another gun designed in 1871 that has stayed unmodified and all these years later is still produced and copied...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Kinda like a woman, keeping this going until getting the last word.
Tranny maybe?

Typical of the meaningless response one can expect here. How old are you?

It doesn't matter how old he is, and you proved his post was far from meaningless. You proved him correct by trying to get the last word in...again.

To answer CraigC

I'm older than 90% of the posters here.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
My point proven once again, numerous times. This kinda reminds me of the teenage nonsense in the YouTube comments section. A whole bunch of rhetoric and personal bullshit and not one word with any substance. You idiots can pile as high as you like, it won't change a thing. Most mobs are comprised of idiots.

Originally Posted by Steelhead
I don't see anyone comparing you to an idiot, I see them calling you an idiot, which is spot on.

Says the guy with 80,000 posts. How do you ever even have the time to shoot with all that nonsense to post???

Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Your question was already answered way back in the thread, possibly before you asked it.

It was never answered and still remains unanswered. You're the idiot who brought it up but can't seem to support your own statements with facts of any sort.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
Colt's are overrated.

Actually Colts are underrated. Show me another gun designed in 1871 that has stayed unmodified and all these years later is still produced and copied...

More misinformation from the peanut gallery. For starters, the SAA was designed by William Mason in late 1872. Secondly, it has not been in constant production and it has not remained unchanged. What any of that has to do with the actual quality of the Colt SAA is beyond me. Currently, Colt is producing somewhere under 200 SAA's a month and they are the best they've ever been. It has not always been so, with some serious lulls in quality througout 3rd generation production. Quite often good guns but never really living up to the legend. Otherwise, USFA never would've gotten off the ground.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I'm older than 90% of the posters here.

Do you have anything useful to add, about single action revolvers?

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not the last word Craig! grin

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

Isn't that what you did?

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Can we get back to talking about single action revolvers?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not the last word Craig! grin

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Oh the irony!

Actually, I'm just padding my post count so I can get some credibility. If I do this another 50,000 times, my word will become gospel! wink

Can we get back to talking about single action revolvers?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Craig,

I have refused name calling as it doesn't accomplish much, but you do run your mouth a bit wreckless. The Colt SAA has a patent date as early as 1871. It was tested by the Army in 1872 and accepted as their service revolver and served until 1892. That alone is a pretty good endorsement to its design. It remains the same now as it was initially designed, I still challenge you to beat that performance with any gun...

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I'm just responding to the words on the screen.

That's Charles Richards' patent date for the breech loading design. The other date is for William Mason's patent for the improved ejector. These were applied to cartridge conversions preceding the Model P. Like I said, the Model P was designed in late 1872 in just a few months, after the army rejected the 1871-1872 Open Top.

The gun does not remain the same. Quite a few things have been changed over time. Including the shame of the triggerguard, barrel thread pitch, cylinder bushings, cylinder bevels, front sights, hammer profiles, etc.. Such that few if any 1st generation parts interchange with 3rd's.

Which has zero to do with the quality of the Colt product. For the most part, you're preaching to the choir. Colt would've never even reintroduced after WWII were it not for Ruger.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hey Craig, guess what,
Not the last word. grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Could someone tell me what kind of gun this is and what is stamped on it?

[Linked Image]

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
It's either a US marked Colt SAA with traces of the original finish or a very well done replica.

You still think the gun was designed in 1871?

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

99 members (7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 44automag, 99Ozarks, 673, 18 invisible), 1,490 guests, and 969 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,487
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.