Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Now it's being called "Domestic Terrorism".

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/06/12/dome...s-dead-injured-at-orlando-nightclub.html

"Domestic terrorism' leaves scores dead, injured at Orlando nightclub

Approximately 20 people are dead and scores wounded after a gunman opened fire and took hostages at a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, police said.

Officials said a hostage situation developed after the gunman stormed the Pulse Nightclub about 2 a.m Sunday. The assailant was shot dead about three hours later when a SWAT team entered the club, police said.

The incident is being investigated as an act of terrorism.

"We are looking at probably in the range of 20 [dead], but we don't want to give you an exact figure," Orlando Police Chief John Mina said.

Police said a uniformed officer working extra duty engaged in a gun fight with the shooter after he opened fire at the entrance to the club. Mina said the incident then developed into a hostage situation.

"A little after 5 a.m. this morning we made the decision to go in on a rescue," Mina said, adding that an officer was injured after being shot in the head.

"It appears his helmet saved his life," he said. "So he has an injury to his eye, but it looks like the bullet did hit his helmet."
Orange County Sheriff Jerry Demings said the incident "could definitely be classified as domestic terrorism."
Revelers described scenes of horror inside the club. One witness told MSNBC that they had to crawl over bodies to escape.

So...

This azzhole was allowed to shoot people in there for 3 hours before police entered the building once the shooting started? eek

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Democrats might just sweep this under the rug...probably were cheering until they learned he was Muslim...they'd love to punish the blue collar white guy in Small town USA...

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
These fuggers are sure quick to label it "Domestic Terrorism"...

Guess radical Muslims just didn't fit their agenda...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Hillary will call for a lawsuit against the gun company...

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
almost like "when worlds collide"
Muslims hate homos. Liberals love Muslims and homos. Muslim goes all medieval in a gay night club. Where will liberals shake out on this one?
Simple answer is that they will decry the killings, as an aberration, committed by a 'lone wolf', deranged person. They won't mention or acknowledge the islam angle.
There will be a renewed efforts to get guns off the streets.

Sam......

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by RAS
According to article, it is a big gay bar.

I am sure that there is an army of reporters out there just hoping with all their hearts that it was a devoted, heterosexual, white male, Christian, tea party conservative who supports Trump.

I hope it was a raghead. 20 less [bleep] to contend with.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Now it's being called "Domestic Terrorism".

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/06/12/dome...s-dead-injured-at-orlando-nightclub.html

"Domestic terrorism' leaves scores dead, injured at Orlando nightclub

Approximately 20 people are dead and scores wounded after a gunman opened fire and took hostages at a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, police said.

Officials said a hostage situation developed after the gunman stormed the Pulse Nightclub about 2 a.m Sunday. The assailant was shot dead about three hours later when a SWAT team entered the club, police said.

The incident is being investigated as an act of terrorism.

"We are looking at probably in the range of 20 [dead], but we don't want to give you an exact figure," Orlando Police Chief John Mina said.

Police said a uniformed officer working extra duty engaged in a gun fight with the shooter after he opened fire at the entrance to the club. Mina said the incident then developed into a hostage situation.

"A little after 5 a.m. this morning we made the decision to go in on a rescue," Mina said, adding that an officer was injured after being shot in the head.

"It appears his helmet saved his life," he said. "So he has an injury to his eye, but it looks like the bullet did hit his helmet."
Orange County Sheriff Jerry Demings said the incident "could definitely be classified as domestic terrorism."
Revelers described scenes of horror inside the club. One witness told MSNBC that they had to crawl over bodies to escape.

So...

This azzhole was allowed to shoot people in there for 3 hours before police entered the building once the shooting started? eek

I don't think he was shooting for three hours, it sounds more like after the until spree, it became more of a hostage situation..if so that would explain the three hour window the decision to enter probably came after deteriorations of negotiations

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Listening to NPR news (all I can get at camp) and they specifically are not using the work "gay". It's just a nightclub.

They also are saying its "domestic terrorism". Pissed me off so bad I had to turn it off. I won't get the truth anyway .

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
ISIS already has the guy identified as a Dr. Faisal Shaman.

But you know I'm sure if we could just get these guys some good jobs, they wouldn't be terrorists.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Love how these liberal fuctards are labeling this Domestic terrorism. Bunch of agenda driven liars. Not sure what its going to take before this country wakes up.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
i just hope the homeland propagandists don't identify the perp as just another white supremacist.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
FBI stated that the shooter was not from there and "likely had possible ties to radical.islam"

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Well, strictly speaking it was an act of terror that occurred domestically.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
If he is a recent Syrian, Trump just kicked down the door of the Whitehouse.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
"Workplace Violence" ... "Domestic Terrorism" ... 'At This Point What Difference Does It Make ...'

Just don't call it what it is: Radical Islamic Terrorism.

Spin ... Spin ... Spin

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Well, strictly speaking it was an act of terror that occurred domestically.

That doesn't quite fit the liberal definition of "Domestic Terrorist" though.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Well, you know he wasn't a white Christian. If he had been, the would be interviewing his 3rd grade teachers on CNN and Obama would have a press conference scheduled in Orlando by now.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Gays AND a goat fugger are dead.

A win-win for my point of view.

Yea, let's go get some ice cream.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
muzzies and turd stabbing sack lickers.........................what could go wrong? crazy

Trump Won!
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 1936M71, 1Longbow, 62 invisible), 2,221 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,055
Posts18,482,315
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.