Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
I think we all are deeply sorry that this horrible event has taken place. But, it has opened a lot of eyes in a community that typically marches in lock-step with the Democraps.

All I can say (besides expressing sympathy for the tragic and senseless murders) is:

"Better late than never."

This Country and the Constitution (read Second Amendment) are under assault, and we need all the help and support we can get to counter and blunt the wild-eyed, delusional, progressive, leftists that are currently in power.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by ftbt
I think we all are deeply sorry that this horrible event has taken place. But, it has opened a lot of eyes in a community that typically marches in lock-step with the Democraps.

All I can say (besides expressing sympathy for the tragic and senseless murders) is:

This Country and the Constitution (read Second Amendment) are under assault, and we need all the help and support we can get to counter and blunt the wild-eyed, delusional, progressive, leftists that are currently in power.

We need to fully support them. They are a driving force in the D's policy decisions, so it may help change the dialogue, which is good for all citizens.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ftbt

This Country and the Constitution (read Second Amendment) are under assault, and we need all the help and support we can get to counter and blunt the wild-eyed, delusional, progressive, leftists that currently are in power.

Do you really think any of these stupid fugks are going to vote against Obama and his ilk?

Open your fugking eyes, people.

They'll run out and buy a Glock today, and praise the banning of AR15's 10 minutes later.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jeffbird

We need to fully support them. They are a driving force in the D's policy decisions, so it may help change the dialogue, which is good for all citizens.

Oh good fugking grief.

Dave

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by jeffbird

Oh good fugking grief.

Dave

Really, what is your problem with that? Do you not want the D's to feel pressure from their own constitutes to change their policies?

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
They're not going to pressure a GD thing regarding the 2nd Amendment.

Dave

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
... Do you really think any of these stupid fugks are going to vote against Obama and his ilk. ...

Time will tell. We'll know in November. At this point, I'll take any help we can get ... whether it is the Pink Pistols, Putin releasing Hitlary's e-mails, Comey recommending an indictment ... I don't particularly care what tips the scale ... as long as we don't have "Obongo In A Pantsuit" as President in 2017.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
They're not going to pressure a GD thing regarding the 2nd Amendment.

Dave

A week ago I would have agreed with you, but this is an unforeseen change. Who would have dreamed that pro-gun posters would be plastered all around Hollywood?

They'll never leave the Dem party, but they have a voice in the D's policies and we need to encourage them to speak up on this issue.

After the Ferguson riots, polling showed a majority of blacks supported gun ownership for the first time ever.

The issue is not trying to change them to R's, but to change the Dem party - and too many R's also - to change course this issue.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Yeah. All 3,500 of them.

They can GFT. They're no ally.

Dave

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
A whole untapped market.....guns for limp wrists, in a rainblow of colors.

Really? whistle

IC B3

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Sweet Jesus, the amount of stupid on the 'Fire grows daily.

[bleep], we need to make sure we support Muslims, Anti-gunners, illegals etc since they are a driving force in the D's policy decisions.

Who the f*ck thinks like that

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Sweet Jesus, the amount of stupid on the 'Fire grows daily.

[bleep], we need to make sure we support Muslims, Anti-gunners, illegals etc since they are a driving force in the D's policy decisions.

Who the f*ck thinks like that

Support gun ownership, nothing more.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All it will take is one ND from an ill trained owner, and you'll see how quickly this trend falls.

It would take a sustained threat to even make a noticeable percentage continue to see the need for 2nd amendment protections past their own immediate fear. Most certainly will not pass this on to their children.

Unless Islamists ramp it up, this wave of civic responsibility falls to the wayside like bicycle shorts and exercise leggings, long before the election.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Owning a gun doesn't equate to people not wanting to eliminate the 2nd Amendment.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Owning a gun doesn't equate to people not wanting to eliminate the 2nd Amendment.

Concur, as is shown on this board way too often.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Maybe there are those in the LGBT community that after seeing what happened in Orlando have come to their senses and realize the government can't protect them.

NRA Patron Member
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 375fan
Maybe there are those in the LGBT community that after seeing what happened in Orlando have come to their senses and realize the government can't protect them.

Yeah. That's it.

They'll probably be ok with bakeries that don't want to bake them a cake by noon Sunday. They're practically freedom fighters at this point.

Dave

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Hey, let's be FOR LGBT rights, get'em all armed to the teeth and trained, signed up at the NRA.

If just one or two of those gay boys were packing, there wouldn't have been 100 people shot. Someone could have shot that perp in the back of the head while he was reloading...

Sheep don't bite, gotta get rid of soft targets, gun free zones. An armed society is a polite society. Those killers are cowards, they're not likely to knowingly face an armed population, not for long, anyway. That's the attraction for "soft" targets.

That community has never been friendly to our side, now is an opportunity to educate and recruit... smile

Let's identify the REAL enemy, close ranks and fight. Like the Libs, let's not waste a crisis, thwart an opportunity by bickering over the fine points... wink

And, you don't have to wear pink drawers to take a stand with them... shocked

You don't have to condone their life style to save American lives. Take it out on the Muzzie crazies, help them find their rewards, virgins, whatever, ASAP...

DF

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
They are f a g s.

They will buy a gun and vote for communists.

Orlando being a little less gay than it was last week is not going to change that.

Buying a GLOCK in Denver isn't going to change that.

Dave

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Hey, let's be FOR LGBT rights, get'em all armed to the teeth and trained, signed up at the NRA.

If just one or two of those gay boys were packing, there wouldn't have been 100 people shot. Someone could have shot that perp in the back of the head while he was reloading...

Sheep don't bite, gotta get rid of soft targets, gun free zones. An armed society is a polite society. Those killers are cowards, they're not likely to knowingly face an armed population, not for long, anyway. That's the attraction for "soft" targets.

That community has never been friendly to our side, now is an opportunity to educate and recruit... smile

Let's identify the REAL enemy, close ranks and fight. Like the Libs, let's not waste a crisis, thwart an opportunity by bickering over the fine points... wink

And, you don't have to wear pink drawers to take a stand with them... shocked

You don't have to condone their life style to save American lives. Take it out on the Muzzie crazies, help them find their rewards, virgins, whatever, ASAP...

DF

Oh man ...

Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (257Bob, 1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 160user, 222Sako, 61 invisible), 2,299 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,136
Posts18,483,995
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.