Hop To
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by SKane
The downside is they won't know how to responsibly handle guns, as a group.

There is no poverty quite like ignorance.

There is no ignorance quite like denial.

The same argument the anti-firearms nuts use on you.

They could use it, but wouldn't denial first require a reality based on facts for a person to then deny? There are no facts that support gun control as viable solution to anything, except how to expedite govt sponsored genocide of citizenry.

LOL
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

They could use it, but wouldn't denial first require a reality based on facts for a person to then deny? There are no facts that support gun control as viable solution to anything, except how to expedite govt sponsored genocide of citizenry.

Tie your tongue in as many knots as you like but you are doing the same thing the anti-firearms nuts are doing...you are excluding those who are doing something in their own home that you don't like.

You need more allies, not more foes.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The downside is they won't know how to responsibly handle guns, as a group.

There is no poverty quite like ignorance.

There is no ignorance quite like denial.

The most refreshing prose to ever grace your handle was the time your wife got loose on the keyboard. And she confirmed what many here already know to be true - you're a closed-minded neanderthal.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I've been inspired by so many on this forum. The Republican Party needs to stop thinking like they represent a minority. Shedding the bigots and religious zealots is step one. GOP membership is unnecessarily stained by its association with these toxic factions. There are many silently waiting in the wings to step forward. I was one of them. The party with the largest most impassioned membership will lead.

Reasonable people are uncomfortable being associated with ignorant delusional fanatics. This is America. We do the hard thing because it's right. No permenant balance will ever be struck between the values we stand for. Freedom is not free. It takes work, everyday, forever. Freedom requires dialog, acceptance, compromise, respect and charity.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kingston
Shedding the bigots and religious zealots is step one. GOP membership is unnecessarily stained by its association with these toxic factions.

"Tolerance! Multi-culturalism! Relativism!" Sounds a lot like the left.

Reasonable people are uncomfortable being associated with ignorant delusional fanatics.

Define ignorant.

This is America. We do the hard thing because it's right.

Thanks for reinforcing my point.

LOL
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Tie your tongue in as many knots as you like but you are doing the same thing the anti-firearms nuts are doing...you are excluding those who are doing something in their own home that you don't like.

You need more allies, not more foes.

I'm not denying them anything, I'm saying they aren't going to help our cause.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
you're a closed-minded neanderthal.

I'll take it. I suspect many in America will wish they had been more close-minded by the time this little cultural and societal experiment is over with. I'll get back to you and see how your open-mindedness is working out for ya in a couple years.

I don't think the founding fathers were big into experimenting. I think I'll stick with their ideas of what the country should be based on, like Christian values.

Last edited by Fireball2; 06/18/16.

LOL
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BarryC
I agree DF.

But never lose sight of who they really are.

Remember what Pres. Reagan said trust but verify. Cheers NC

don't judge until you have walked a mile in other persons' moccasins'
SUM QUOD SUM........HOMINEM TE ESSE MEMENTO
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I know straight guys that prefer fat girls too. no skin off my back.
My basic belief is i wouldnt approve of a man/woman fornicating on my living room couch, i wouldn't a gay couple either.
but as long as everyone leaves me alone, i have no say in what they do as consenting adults with the excepting being of the human species, leave the goats alone.
I first came to an understanding of gay people with the brother of a family member. Gay as a three dollar bill. he use to stop at our house running a load of flagstone from up north to phx, no a/c in the truck, water break at our house. My wife would use about a gallon of bleach in the bathroom if he had to pee.
Now this fellow loved history, you could have an honest conversation with him, loved birds as i do, and i found we had a lot of similar likes. Wierd for me to accept his being gay, as he wasn't flaming, and we had so many areas to talk about. Well, he died of hiv. his other drove into a bridge about a month later and killed himself, mostly out of grief.
it was at that point i realized they were human beings, some good some bad, but they were human beings. Just because their sexuality took them a different direction meant nothing to me.
I miss that guy to this day. He was a good man and a good uncle to the kids in the group. And he was a human before the gayness.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Sad that it takes tragedy to wake lifeless cranial function sheeple up, kinda like the dumbocrats Wifey works with that will want to flee to our place should the country ever collapse.

Trump Won!
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seems like there's more than a few self-professed 'Christians' that could fit right into Fred Phelps shoes at Westboro Baptist Church without even the need for a shoe stretcher...!

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
I don't think the founding fathers were big into experimenting.

Wow. You are so out of touch with history.

Our Founding Fathers set forth on the biggest experiment in Government in perhaps 2500 years.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[quote=kingston] Shedding the bigots and religious zealots is step one. GOP membership is unnecessarily stained by its association with these toxic factions.

"Tolerance! Multi-culturalism! Relativism!" Sounds a lot like the left.

Reasonable people are uncomfortable being associated with ignorant delusional fanatics.

Define ignorant.

Your problems won't be solved with a dictionary.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by deflave
That's fine.

But it's ridiculous to think this demographic is somehow going to start fighting the communists they've fought to elect. They put them there, they want them there, and they always will.

Unless they start loading them onto cattle cars or course...

Dave

I think the ultimate goal is to load all gun owners into cattle cars.....

That's why a "terrorist" list scares me, as does a "no fly" list.

Who do you think is making those lists.

Who do you think are going to be herded into gulag camps..???

Enemies of the state, identified by statists (fascists), will be the targeted population. Have a long look in the mirror... shocked

DF

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
I don't think the founding fathers were big into experimenting.

Wow. You are so out of touch with history.

Our Founding Fathers set forth on the biggest experiment in Government in perhaps 2500 years.

+1. We also are arguing about the same stuff today that they were arguing about in the very beginning.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
While some might think the gays turning pro gun after this incident is a good thing........a "better late than never" argument........

one has to wonder, how damn fickle they must be, for this to make the point.

If not 2A supporters before, this conversion IMHO will only be temporary. It's just the drama of the week.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hookeye
While some might think the gays turning pro gun after this incident is a good thing........a "better late than never" argument........

one has to wonder, how damn fickle they must be, for this to make the point.

If not 2A supporters before, this conversion IMHO will only be temporary. It's just the drama of the week.

Right now we can use a drama of the week, no?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Guns in the hands of law abiding citizens is a good thing. Period. And more guns in the hands of more law abiding citizens is an even better thing. Period. If a law abiding citizen acquires a firearm, then good for him, and good for us, and good for the cause of the 2nd Amendment.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by antlers
Guns in the hands of law abiding citizens is a good thing. Period. And more guns in the hands of more law abiding citizens is an even better thing. Period. If a law abiding citizen acquires a firearm, then good for him, and good for us, and good for the cause of the 2nd Amendment.

No offense sir, but that's a very knee jerk thought process. It's deeper than that.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I don't think the founding fathers were big into experimenting. I think I'll stick with their ideas of what the country should be based on, like Christian values.

Is slavery included in those Christian values? There was a bit of hypocrisy going on.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 63 invisible), 17,299 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,870
Posts18,537,848
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
2 hours ago

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.