Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Who makes the decision as to whether this lying harridan is indicted? Not Loretta Lynch, nor the FBI.
This is being managed by Obama. He is the boss.
She will walk.

Should a Republican be elected, he won't want to touch this steaming pile of horse [bleep] and it will all go away.

I just heard a quote from Joseph Stalin that wraps up how I feel about this whole system/situation.

" It doesn't matter how the vote goes. What matters is who counts the vote...."

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Who makes the decision as to whether this lying harridan is indicted? Not Loretta Lynch, nor the FBI.
This is being managed by Obama. He is the boss.
She will walk.

Should a Republican be elected, he won't want to touch this steaming pile of horse [bleep] and it will all go away.

Hillary walks, then she loses her election.

Hillary doesn't walk, then she loses her election.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Keep in mind how close all these national elections have been. It may not take a lot to swing the swingers and keep dems home on e day.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by dh84
Keep in mind how close all these national elections have been. It may not take a lot to swing the swingers and keep dems home on e day.

I saw a recent poll that said 71% of dems would vote for Hillary if indicted. I thought the number was low. Ahole dem at work said she is allowed to do anything. Wild guy, and a classic big time mooch. King of riding on other people's work. Genetic dem.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Terryk
The administration will never charge her, the best case for justice is orchestrated leaks, then congress doing their duty.

Congress does not have the ability to charge her with anything nor can they force DOJ to charge her with anything either.

Other than holding useless, & softball hearings which they've already done, Congress is on the sidelines.

MM

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Ignore, deny, or redirect and it will all go away. Mainstream press could not care less.

1Minute
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
And don't forget all thoise folks in the cemetery who will get to vote for her.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Grasping at straws. Same thing eight years ago with the "birther bit". And Republicans are suppose to best realistic. LOL

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Seriously, have ya'll not been paying attention. The Clintons have things arranged, regardless of the circumstances. If Hillary wins the election in November, I expect her to plead a deal the next week. It will be rushed through very quickly, in a matter of days. Obama will pardon her before the end of the year. Problem solved.

You can bet there is a plan. Hillary is a lot of things, but stupid is not one of them.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by LostHighway
Grasping at straws. Same thing eight years ago with the "birther bit". And Republicans are suppose to best realistic. LOL
The "birther bit" was hardly grasping at straws. Obama got a pass. He never produced a long form, uncontested birth certificate. He produced a Hawaii Certificate of Live Birth. That is a different document. The former Governor of Hawaii could not locate the actual birth certificate. The Certificate of Live Birth required little more documentation than the applicants word. That is why Hawaii was a conduit for Asian immigration. How is that acceptable beyond reproach verification? He could not even have gotten a PA drivers license with that document.

IC B3

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
This situation is another example of how we will put up with just about anything. Evidently we are just worn down and have become complacent about corruption within our government. Pretty pathetic really.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Seriously! Hitlery and the Dem Leadership had it in the bag for her several years ago. She and Bill are masters at deflecting issues. Just look at the lists of issues that have followed them for years and years and they are still at the top of the pile (of s_ _ _)!
Trump keeps shooting himself in the mouth and keeping the attention from her. The only hope is that the Repubs maintain majorities in congress and keep her at bay for the next 4 years.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Ya but no matter how bad, no matter how incriminating, Loretta Lynch will not prosecute and the press will pass it off as a biased attack. The evidence will either sway public opinion or will be ignored, but I'm going to have to see the indictment before I believe it will happen.

The FBI won't ignore violations of the law, but the US AG will not prosecute (as you said).. But even if she DOES, the AIC will pardon her sorry azz..

She has the ultimate "get out of jail" card..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
At this point, Hillary is like saving a sinking ship. They're plugging holes almost as fast as new water is getting in. They're slowly sinking but there's still hope.

Elizabeth Warren is like their lifeboat at this point. They still believe they can save the ship but they have the lifeboat standing ready over the rails in case they need to bail.

I think (the Clintons) they are terrified that every day brings the possibility of more leaks or more hushed people making deals to talk. The DNC and Obama could care less though because if it becomes obvious that she's going under, everyone on board will rush to the lifeboat.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

I think (the Clintons) they are terrified that every day brings the possibility of more leaks or more hushed people making deals to talk. The DNC and Obama could care less though because if it becomes obvious that she's going under, everyone on board will rush to the lifeboat.

I'm sure about your first point: the Clintons are very, very nervous. Maybe not terrified, but really quite fearful. Folks who think the Clintons are too smart or too careful to get caught (which includes the Clintons, btw) seem to be failing to recognize that for a smart woman she sure as sch!t stupided up her handling of email as SecState.

On your second point, I disagree slightly. The DNC and Obama are willing to shift the nomination to somebody else, possibly Warren, but they likely have mixed feelings. On the one hand, they hate Hillary and would love to see her go down in flames. On the other hand, they know they have a poor chance of winning the presidency with anyone else.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DocRocket
On the other hand, they know they have a poor chance of winning the presidency with anyone else.

I would think that the democrat electorate would RUN, not walk, to any candidate THEY consider acceptable other than Hillary. She has the personality of a cyborg, nobody likes her and they don't want to deal with the scandals. If there was a graceful way for her to go away and another to step in, it would ignite the democrats and their turn out would go up probably 25%.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
This has been all her race since she lost to Obama. Also the Republicans got no good man to run. Probably because they know it is a done deal.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TheOldTree
This has been all her race since she lost to Obama. Also the Republicans got no good man to run. Probably because they know it is a done deal.

It's pretty obvious, that a majority of right of center voters do not want anyone the establishment republicans have to offer. After all, we did so well with Dole, McCain and Romney. And, we almost did not get Bush.

I'll take Trump over Hillary any day for the next 4 years. In reality, Congress is the powerhouse if we can get the right folks in and the wrong folks out.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Originally Posted by DocRocket
On the other hand, they know they have a poor chance of winning the presidency with anyone else.

I would think that the democrat electorate would RUN, not walk, to any candidate THEY consider acceptable other than Hillary. She has the personality of a cyborg, nobody likes her and they don't want to deal with the scandals. If there was a graceful way for her to go away and another to step in, it would ignite the democrats and their turn out would go up probably 25%.

They did run to a nobody in numbers. Bernie Sanders was never suppose to be a serious candidate. The educated Liberals flocked to him. Hillary has 99% of the African American vote. Bernie is too strange for them. The blue collar union Dems are up for grabs. They hate Hillary. Trump is poised to win big in the rust belt IF he plays his card right. Not sure he can but he's defied the odds so far.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Folks who think the Clintons are too smart or too careful to get caught (which includes the Clintons, btw) [/quote] The Clintons are neither smart OR careful. They get caught all the time. You don't have to be smart, if people refuse to prosecute you, and ignore the crap you do. If that changes, they are toast, and they are smart enough to figger that out.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (1minute, 160user, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 1936M71, 52 invisible), 2,540 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,337
Posts18,487,680
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.