there will be no hillary indictment. Comey is just one of the gang

Sam......

GB1

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
And you can say the same for Trey Gowdy. He has forgotten what he was supposed to be doing.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
And you can say the same for Trey Gowdy. He has forgotten what he was supposed to be doing.

Gowdy has not delivered on a single thing that he ran his mouth about...........not one single thing.

And his "tough" questioning of the Hildebeast under oath was bad joke.

He's all blow(probably blowing The Muslim) & no go.

MM

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So far it looks like he's going to be as weak as Roberts.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The FBI works 100% for the DOJ, so they are definitely NOT autonomous.

But, Comey is about as non-partisan a guy as you'll find in DC for his job. And if the DOJ passes up prosecuting not only Hillary but also Sidney Blumenthal, Hillary's aides and others from the Clinton Foundation because of Democratic CYA it could get very, very interesting. I don't think Comey would have any problem just quitting and going public.

As to Gowdy... don't write him off yet. It may be about timing, and post-convention or even October is the best timing.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I agree with your suspicions stillhunter. Something is rotten in Denmark.
The fix is in with Hillary, we shall have to see if this "highly ethical public servant" resigns. I bet he won't.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
This is an election year...be expecting a "better than usual"...."October Surprise"...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
This is an election year...be expecting a "better than usual"...."October Surprise"...

I never used to think this but Marshall Law?? Gawd I hope I'm (we) are wrong and it's a peaceful transition.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Bump

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
He laid out a case that would have buttoned ANYBODY up in Leavenworth. THEN he made INTENT, basically something that is unprovable, the tipping point that would have made prosecution inevitable. The law makes no mention of intent at all, and criminal negligence certainly takes intent out of the picture. THEN, he basically said that another person who might do the same crime, may indeed be prosecuted. So, she's guilty, and I do not recommend prosecution for Hillary. Horsesheit. He is yet another traitor that I thought was on our side. The regular people on the right have few, if any, friends in DC. The list of those who have sold us out in a big way, is,getting very long.

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
What's this about a Constitutional Crisis? The Constitutional Crisis is NOT prosecuting obvious criminal mishandling of government secrets. Prosecuting a candidate for POTUS for crimes committed, is a Constitutional Crisis? Why?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I wouldn't think he could be bought, but something made him roll over and pizz on himself yesterday. So much for the FBI…

Harry
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Y'all do still remember that Hillary was found keeping files on FBI members back when Bill was in the White House. She has stuff on a lot of them and Comey seems to be one. Listening to His report yesterday, He enumerated lots of things that She should be recommended to go before a Grand Jury for, but then declined to recommend that. Tells me that She has something on Him or else He is not the straight arrow that everybody says. Both He and Loretta Lynch should apologize to the American People, during their resignation speech. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He joined this administration, he sold out! He's just another apparatchik in the system.

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
While Mrs. Clinton has escaped prosecution, what price will the American people pay for the sensitive information that is in possession of foreign governments?

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
While Mrs. Clinton has escaped prosecution, what price will the American people pay for the sensitive information that is in possession of foreign governments?

A better question is, How much did our enemies pay Hillary for total access to our State Secrets.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Gentlemen:

I think everybody's missing the obvious: Comey publically humiliated Clinton and went public with the bureau's investigative findings the only way he could: he seemingly closed his case for lack of prosecutive merit. He can't decline prosecution or take cases to the grand jury, only the USAO can. So, if he suspected that Lynch was going to stonewall the case, he wouldn't be able to comment on it and the MSM is only too happy to see the issue forgotten.

Comey sold out? Scorching Hillary publically, releasing all kinds of information that contradicts all of Hillary's public statements? Holy cow, I'm not sure how you get there. By going public, Comey also negated the need for any agent to risk his/her ass by unlawfully leaking details of the investigation and he torpedoed Hillary in the process.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Stray
Gentlemen:

I think everybody's missing the obvious: Comey publically humiliated Clinton and went public with the bureau's investigative findings the only way he could: he seemingly closed his case for lack of prosecutive merit. He can't decline prosecution or take cases to the grand jury, only the USAO can. So, if he suspected that Lynch was going to stonewall the case, he wouldn't be able to comment on it and the MSM is only too happy to see the issue forgotten.

Comey sold out? Scorching Hillary publically, releasing all kinds of information that contradicts all of Hillary's public statements? Holy cow, I'm not sure how you get there. By going public, Comey also negated the need for any agent to risk his/her ass by unlawfully leaking details of the investigation and he torpedoed Hillary in the process.

Comey's statement may have humiliated Clinton, if anyone actually heard it.

The only ones that watched or read it are the few citizens in the country that care.

The vast majority of voters get their information from the Liberal Media and they have already spun it into a complete and total victory for Hillary.

Comey's words will not be part of the MSM narrative, only that she was exonerated.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stray
Gentlemen:

I hope you are right. As Krauthamer commented last night, it will be easy to create TV ads showing HC claiming innocence, then showing a clip of Comey directly showing how she lied to the public. If the GOP/Trump goes for the jugular, it will not be hard to make her look bad, even to people left of center.

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I do think Comey is lying. He said he did not talk with anyone about this matter before the presser. Obama and Hillary already knew no indictment was coming. Otherwise the fools would of never jumped on the same plan to do a speech together.

I am thinking Obama is neck deep in this. The only way to hide the truth on Obama is Hillary as president. He will do what ever he has to to make her president.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (Akhutr, 406_SBC, 7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, 12 invisible), 1,671 guests, and 791 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,324
Posts18,526,464
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.