Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Damn Pappy are you that Dumb .....

Every other candidate has withdrawn from the nomination process and he's hoping to be rubber stamped at the Convention ???? whats he waiting for if he believes hes the man, prove that you have what it takes

Start raising Money, start whipping Hilary in the Polls !! Oh wait he pissed Donors off and he has offended 3/4 of the population with his hysterical statements.

whether people are sick of the Est liars is immaterial, Trumps is a Tax n Draft dodging mysogonist racist Bankrupt [bleep] who has conned a bunch of dopey F ucks, urself included !!

Last edited by Stevil; 06/25/16.

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
robo jordon: Your whole LIFE has been "unfortunate"!
Not just your "unfortunate" (and idiotic!) decision making - like for instance where you reside.
Let me state it again for your feeble mind - I could give a rat's ass less what ANYONE in kalifornicationkopia says, thinks, posts or espouses!
And I am familiar with absolutely NO ONE who pays any attention or gives ANY credence to your blather.
You are less than NOTHING - you, are the problem.
You just keep on fulking up kalifornicationkopia and leave the rest of the U.S. alone - PLEASE.
Cowards like you are simply useless - I have more respect for the lawn fudge in my wafflestompers than for you and your ilk!
Stay out of my fight - I don't want your kind in it all!
Win, loose or draw at the end of this nationwide election year "I" will be able to hold MY head high - that is something YOU can't and won't be able to do!
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

VG:

Do you have Alzheimers? Do your grand children have any idea how intellectually challenged you apparently are? I'm serious. Your illogical drivel is an embarassment to anyone with an IQ higher than an ant. And since you don't have the tiniest clue about my any part of my life, let alone my "whole life" maybe you should shut up about my "decision making"---about things of which you know absolutely nothing and try to respond to the actual articles I link and the facts and logic contained therein. smirk Of all the arrogant, pretentious nonsense. laugh Where exactly do you get off passing judgment on the "life decisions" of people you know absolutely nothing about as a response to facts, logic and arguments they make which you apparently don't like? crazy Your response is embarassing beyond words. blush

As far as my grid coordinates, we've had this logic lesson before, but apparently its just not penetrating your thick skull. Have you forgotten where you came from---Seattle---for 30 better than 30 years!!! laugh blush By your idiotic logic, that would make you a dumb F--K. crazy grin Yes? But for the umpteenth time, the validity of one's arguments are not affected one iota by his grid coordinates!!! 2+2 = 4 in Kalifornia, same as it does in Seattle and Dillon! Kapiche? Accordingly, if Donald Trump is destined to lead the Republican Party to a wipe-out come November, that is true in Seattle, Kalifornia and Dillon, same as it is everywhere else. It's an opinion (and will ultimately prove to be a fact, I believe) that is true (or false) for everyone independent of where they live. Ergo, living in Kalifornia while stating that opinion does not make the opinion false. Geography has no bearing on whether any of the articles I have linked about Trump are true (or false). By responding as you did, do you realize that you practically scream from the roof top that you are a raving idiot incapable of carrying on an intelligent discussion? blush Unfortunately, your "logic" crazy admits of no other conclusion! laugh Right now, Donald Trumps is getting crushed in the polls and that fact is as true in Dillon, MT as it is in Kalifornia. Because I live in Kalifornia while asserting that fact does not make it one iota less true. Are all former Seattle cops as intellectually challenged as you are? I am serious. How can you be that dense and still breathe?

If you don't like my arguments or the articles I link (all of them conservative or from conservative sources you once praised---until you were seduced by a life-long Democrat), then refute them with facts, logic, your own opinions or those of others. But at least respond on the merits--at least respond as if you have some grasp of basic logic. At least try and pretend you graduated 3rd grade. I don't think that's asking too much for someone who claims to be breathing, is it? laugh

Jordan

Last edited by RobJordan; 06/25/16.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stevil
Damn Pappy are you that Dumb .....

Every other candidate has withdrawn from the nomination process and he's hoping to be rubber stamped at the Convention ???? whats he waiting for if he believes hes the man, prove that you have what it takes

Start raising Money, start whipping Hilary in the Polls !! Oh wait he pissed Donors off and he has offended 3/4 of the population with his hysterical statements.

whether people are sick of the Est liars is immaterial, Trumps is a Tax n Draft dodging mysogonist racist Bankrupt [bleep] who has conned a bunch of dopey F ucks, urself included !!

Your command of the language is simply amazing! We're all athirst for your first coherent thought.

Last edited by Pappy348; 06/25/16.

What fresh Hell is this?
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1234, 58 invisible), 2,390 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,395
Posts18,488,841
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.