Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by 1minute
Homo issues are common in nearly every species. Years back a fellow researcher worked with sheep. A gay ram is not an issue if one has a 1000 animals. In a hobby flock with only a single ram, however, a breeding season could be a complete loss. Gay issues in sheep are at about a 5 to 10% rate.

The research project involved hopping up rams on every conceivable hormone possible in an attempt to kick them into gear using both blood and brain pump injections. Shipped in some really hot ewes from Nevada, and not a single ram came around. It's a wiring issue as opposed to hormones.

Hormones are often used in AI breeding programs to determine when cows are ready for breeding. In those instances a cow is hopped up with male hormones, and she will then exhibit male behavior humping anything that smells or postures correctly. When she singles out an individual, it's hustled into the chute and inseminated.

Have a nephew that's come out, and he's sat literally in tears telling his mom and grandmother that he'd do anything to be straight. He is a very unhappy kid.

Good info, but being "non-interested" in breeding or in chasing the opposite sex does NOT equate with homosexuality - the deliberate act of sexual intercourse with the same sex.

And that is my point exactly. While one might not be able to choose his/her proclivities. Whether those proclivities are genetic or ingrained being irrelevant to this discussion.

The individual can certainly choose what he/she does about those proclivities.

Sodomy, just like pedophelia, necrophilia, beastiality, adultry, achoholism, and drug use IS a personal choice.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Antlers, Antelope Sniper, etc. - good with the Biblical concept that God loves us all as humans and that, as humans, we cannot determine any differences in His degree of love for one person or another - regardless of what we might think about a person's individual behavior. But, that is not the only universal concept involved.

In addition to important instructions, God also gives us free will - to choose our beliefs and behaviors. Such decisions determine our relationship with Him (among other things). AS, that is where the "Hell thing" comes into play.

An example - not on nearly the same level, but helpful to some - is the mother who dearly loves her son - a murderous son - and who continues to love him even when he is sentenced to imprisonment or death and she agrees that the sentence is just. Her love does not end.

I think we are going to again be shown that some absolutes do reign, and that our decisions are very consequential.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by jorgeI
What are genetic twins, Fraternal or identical and the same can be said if one develops diabetis and the other doesn't, and I don't doubt the "Choice" can be driven by other factors, but no doubt in my mind (or the medical community) the issue of homos is a freak of nature.
If that is true, they are keeping their findings (but not their unsupported opinion) secret, for some reason. I worked with a lot of gay men, and some were very good friends. Virtually all of them were victims of predation by older gays in positions of authority. In fact, when a new guy came on board, you could actually see the gays working to cull him from the (straight) herd and indictrinate/coerce him. If it worked, he would spend some time in flux and eventually fully accept the life. Like other predators, they looked for weakness of some sort, a vulnerability, and capitalized on the opportunity. There will always be anomalies, but for the most part, my opinion is that gays are made, not born. This is a result of many years of observation, having worked in a gay heavy occupation, and having been "courted" myself. They are predators.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You can’t 'force' someone to become physically and emotionally attracted to someone who they are not attracted to, whether gay or straight.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
BarryC Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antlers
You can’t 'force' someone to become physically and emotionally attracted to someone who they are not attracted to, whether gay or straight.

Explain David Bowie. Explain the behavior of prisoners & sailors of old.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

IC B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
If your position is that gays can be made, then you are also saying that you yourself could be convinced to enjoy the D.

Very telling.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by benchman
Originally Posted by jorgeI
What are genetic twins, Fraternal or identical and the same can be said if one develops diabetis and the other doesn't, and I don't doubt the "Choice" can be driven by other factors, but no doubt in my mind (or the medical community) the issue of homos is a freak of nature.
If that is true, they are keeping their findings (but not their unsupported opinion) secret, for some reason. I worked with a lot of gay men, and some were very good friends. Virtually all of them were victims of predation by older gays in positions of authority. In fact, when a new guy came on board, you could actually see the gays working to cull him from the (straight) herd and indictrinate/coerce him. If it worked, he would spend some time in flux and eventually fully accept the life. Like other predators, they looked for weakness of some sort, a vulnerability, and capitalized on the opportunity. There will always be anomalies, but for the most part, my opinion is that gays are made, not born. This is a result of many years of observation, having worked in a gay heavy occupation, and having been "courted" myself. They are predators.

jorge, I simply don't see any coherent "mind" of the "medical community" speaking on most things, and certainly not on that "freak of nature" concept.

benchman's observations and descriptions are very accurate with regard to the predation that occurs in many work/organizational situations. Probably not as intensively, but I have witnessed that same isolating and predatory behavior over the course of a career. Insidious and intensified social pressure can be overwhelming for some, and especially for the less secure and less loved.

justin10mm, maybe try grasping the idea that people who may be seduced or coerced into a behavior do not necessarily find it enjoyable, as you pose "enjoy".

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I

It happens all over the world through out history with arranged marriages and the slave trade.

50% of adolescent males across the world will shove it into any hole available. (Come on folks, read the Kinsey report)

Add to that number to include victims of molestation/coercion and those boys trained from birth to be Momma's little girl or a sensitive grammer school boy with hurt feelers cause he was rejected by his second grade female crush.

Oh yes, folks, homosexuals can defenitely be created.

Some boys learn that it is easier to just slip into the gay community than it is to learn how to attract a female mate.

I know several women who grew up, fell in love with the wrong man, got married to that man, had kids and became abused. After divorce, they found a sensitive female partner, or in one case a butch female divorcee with kids.

Okay, when did they become lesbian? From birth? I don't buy it!

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Oh, and what is the current pandemic display of homosexuality throughout the video entertainment industry, if not a (very successful) multi-continental recruitment program?

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by justin10mm
If your position is that gays can be made, then you are also saying that you yourself could be convinced to enjoy the D.

Very telling.

I am saying that given different parenting, different circumstances, a different upbringing, different societal cues, any of us could have been taught to do anything.

There, but for the Grace of God, go I. Where the heck do you think suicide bombers come from!

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by BarryC

Explain the lonely goat herder.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by benchman
I worked with a lot of gay men, and some were very good friends. Virtually all of them were victims of predation by older gays in positions of authority. In fact, when a new guy came on board, you could actually see the gays working to cull him from the (straight) herd and indictrinate/coerce him.

Were you a priest or in prison? laugh

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Sauer200

Christ man, this is a thread about poofs, not muslims.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Very telling.

I am saying that given different parenting, different circumstances, a different upbringing, different societal cues, any of us could have been taught to do anything.

There, but for the Grace of God, go I. Where the heck do you think suicide bombers come from!

Nurture has some affect for sure, but Nature always wins out in the end.

You're going to be sorely disappointed if you try to raise a pitbull to be a good bird dog.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Sauer200

Christ man, this is a thread about poofs, not muslims.

Well the motivation is probably the same!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

You're going to be sorely disappointed if you try to raise a pitbull to be a good bird dog.

Then kindly explain all the prisoners that 'aren't really' gay when in gaol.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I

Very telling.

Not a good analogy.

If it were, homosexuals would be extinct as they fail to breed and would self extinguish.

Instead, due to cultural influences, their percentages are skyrocketing.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

It happens all over the world through out history with arranged marriages and the slave trade.

Forcing someone into a sex act is NOT the same thing as forcing someone to be physically and emotionally attracted to someone that they are NOT attracted to.

Really...? So YOU could be 'forced' to be gay...? So YOU could be 'forced' to be physically and emotionally attracted to other men...?

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I

Forcing someone into a sex act is NOT the same thing as forcing someone to be physically and emotionally attracted to someone that they are NOT attracted to.

Really...? So YOU could be 'forced' to be gay...? So YOU could be 'forced' to be physically and emotionally attracted to other men...?

At this point in my life?

No, no more than I could be forced to abuse little girls, or boys.
No more than I could be forced to strap on a suicide vest and walk into a mall.
No more than I could be forced to bow to Mecca several times a day.

But had I been handed off to Muslims at birth, I would be a Muslim.
Had I been taught to steal as a child, I would be a thief.
Had I been handed everything needed for life as a child and not taught to work, I'd be a Democrat.

Well, you see where I am going with this.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

At this point in my life?

No, no more than I could be forced to abuse little girls, or boys.
No more than I could be forced to strap on a suicide vest and walk into a mall.
No more than I could be forced to bow to Mecca several times a day.

But had I been handed off to Muslims at birth, I would be a Muslim.
Had I been taught to steal as a child, I would be a thief.
Had I been handed everything needed for life as a child and not taught to work, I'd be a Democrat.

Well, you see where I am going with this.

Yes, you take absolutely no responsibility for yourself.

You were born a pliable piece of putty that was molded to suit your surroundings. If those surroundings had included raping little boys...well... that would not have been your fault.

Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (06hunter59, 1936M71, 160user, 1minute, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 61 invisible), 2,453 guests, and 1,446 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,173
Posts18,484,607
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.