Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I'm glad I retired when I did. It has really gotten to the point of ridiculousness. Regardless of whether it is mental illness, in-born, social choice or whatever, it should be treated like being too fat, too short, too tall, etc. The amount of money and effort to accommodate a small number of people will never be recouped in any increase in quality recruits and military capability.

GB1

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
The warriors will drive them out front to clear minefields and make them carry extra ammo. Improvise, adapt, overcome.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by lvmiker
The warriors will drive them out front to clear minefields and make them carry extra ammo. Improvise, adapt, overcome.

mike r

No Mike...they will be elevated above to rank, it is they that will be setting the rule.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

There is something you lot have not considered, the taxpayer will be footing the bill for lifelong hormone treatment, and probably the bill for any maladjustment as well.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

By the way...did I mention that the taxpayer is you.

IC B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by JSTUART

You rarely fail to mention what is wrong with a country in which you do not live. Your demeaning comments are based on such ignorance as to render them and you irrelevant. But keep on commenting here so as not to pollute sites in your own country.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by JSTUART

You rarely fail to mention what is wrong with a country in which you do not live. Your demeaning comments are based on such ignorance as to render them and you irrelevant. But keep on commenting here so as not to pollute sites in your own country.

mike r

You are incorrect Mike, we are travelling along right behind you, I watch what you lot are doing because we will be doing exactly the same in very short order.

Now if you lot went all conservative and started walking the straight and narrow my lot would joyfully and blindly walk in your footsteps...because apparently what pass' for leadership in this country are clowns that simply want to mimic your clowns.

I am going to vote in the federal election in about twelve hours...my choices are between a crooked clown that is a proven backstabbing piece of rubbish, and a crooked clown that is desperately attempting to get his union mates in on bankrupting us.

Sound familiar.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Oh, and our military are at the making favourable public noises about gays in the military stage.

added...and I forgot to mention that the brass are also doing their level best to outdo your brass in pc double-talk, take a look at the renaming marines thread and guess what...yes, our lot are deciding what words should be used so as to make our soldiers more unisex.

Last edited by JSTUART; 07/01/16.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Hey Mike, the feds are calling for more airport security here, and I am betting the 'talk about fcked up' thread is just around the corner for some 'lucky' disabled lass here as well.

Everything you lot do...these turkeys willingly follow suit.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Oh hell Mike, why stop there.

Our clowns here are importing the lowest form of filth and making damn sure they are getting access to a damn sight more of the government tit than Australians are entitled to...public housing lists, nah only applies to Aussies, illegals bypass that, illegal doesn't feel like working...no sweat, automatic government tit time, illegal wants medical assistance...no problem mate we'll remove a few aussies from the list.

Illegal needs to start a business, f ck no mate we'll help...need a car, sh t yeah man...what f cking colour do you want.
Need your mosque fast tracked with public planning, F CK YEAH, we can do that!

Does your kid need dental on the public healthcare system on public expense account at the Royal Dental Hospital of Melbourne...fine if you aren't a taxpaying white fella, if you are then you can f ck off...but be sure to keep funding it with your tax dollars.

Our lot are EXACTLY the same as yours, just more amateurish.

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Maybe we can have 'Q' Divisions!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Of note: many of the military tactics and discipline we see today are the result of America's early Inspector General, during the Revolutionary war. He is credited with revolutionalizing military training, tactics, even the design of encampments, to avoid disease. He didn't speak English, but taught the American army how to use their bayonets for more than just a food skewer. Developed a trainging regiment that would train the rest f our army. Who knows, we might owe our freedom to this guy.

Google: Baron Von Steuben, and you can read more about his achievements and his lover Benjamin Walker.

"Honey, when I die, sell my guns for what they're worth and not what I told you I paid for them."
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
The problem with gays, women, tranny's, etc, in the military, is not that the individual pervert may or may not do a good job. The problem is how they affect how OTHERS do their job. It is a problem that does not have to exist, and adversely affects unit cohesion. Including them is for the benefit of the individual, not to the benefit of the military. THAT is the problem.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
http://navy.army.com/info/join/medical

Just a few of the highlights which could be extrapolated to exclude "them".

Hermaphroditism (state characterized by presence of both male and female sex
organs).

Psychiatric Conditions: Schizophrenia. (For the previously disqualifying disorders of: Major depression, recurrent; Bipolar disorder; Panic disorders; Sexual disorders; and Personality disorders, severe; recommend courtesy review first, but NRD can request MEPS exam. MEPS examiner usually will decline and instruct that courtesy review be requested first.

Undescended testicle unless surgically removed or confirmed to be absent; congenital or surgical bilateral absence.

Substance dependence.

Anabolic Steroid Use. Any applicant admitting steroid use within the previous 2 months is not enlistment eligible. The Chief Medical Officer at MEPS may consider waivers on an individual case basis after attaining internal medicine consultation or appropriate history. If a waiver is recommended, request must be forwarded to CHBUMED (Code 25) via CNRC (334). Send the following test results for waiver consideration: (1) microscopic urinalysis and (2) liver function study. Dosage strength of steroids used must also be documented. Use of steroids longer than 2 months before applying for enlistment is not medically disqualifying; however, any indication of high steroid dosage and/or chronic use must have internal medicine consultation to evaluate late or residual steroid effects.

And a few that I would be suspect of:

Addiction to drugs.

Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS), AIDS Related Complex (ARC),
HIV antibody, or history of any of the above.

Body mutilation, piercing, branding/intentional scarring that are excessive or
eccentric are disqualifying. Some examples are:
A split or forked tongue. This is a surgical procedure done to make the tongue
appear serpent-like;
foreign objects inserted under the skin that creates a design or pattern;
enlarged or stretched-out holes in the ears (other than a normal piercing) This
typically occurs when rings of a progressively larger size are inserted in the
ear lobe. After time the hole is expanded. Any occurrence of this type is
considered faddish and therefore disqualifying. All questionable cases will be
referred to the appropriate Region Commander for final disposition.
Gold veneers on the teeth or any type of dental ornamentation are also
disqualifying.
branding/intentional scarring that appears on the neck, face or scalp is
disqualifying. All brandings/scarring that are offensive in nature, excessive or
eccentric are also disqualifying. All questionable cases will be referred to the
appropriate Region Commander for disposition.

Cirrhosis.

Idiocy (extreme mental deficiency).

Imbecility (feebleness of mind).

Neurosyphilis of any form (syphilis of central nervous system).

Silastic Implants (except breast).

NRA Life Member
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Frederick Gotthold Enslin was the focus of one of three possible cases of sodomy documented in the Continental Army under General George Washington.[1] The case began with a charge against an ensign for slander against another soldier. At Valley Forge, Pennsylvania, in February 1778, Ensign Anthony Maxwell was brought before a court-martial charged with "propagating a scandalous report prejudicial to the character of Lieut. Enslin." The Ensign was ultimately acquitted of the charge.[1]

In March 1778, Lieut. Enslin was brought to trial before a court-martial. According to General Washington's report: "...Lieutt. Enslin of Colo. Malcolm's Regiment tried for attempting to commit sodomy ..." Washington's secretary continues to describe the results of the trial: "His Excellency the Commander in Chief approves the sentence and with Abhorrence & Detestation of such Infamous Crimes orders Lieut. Enslin to be drummed out of Camp tomorrow morning...."[2]

The diary of Lieut. James McMichael records the sentence being carried out on 15 March 1778: "March 15. — I this morning proceeded to the grand parade, where I was a spectator to the drumming out of Lieut. Enslin of Col. Malcom's regiment. He was first drum'd from right to left of the parade, thence to the left wing of the army; from that to the centre, and lastly transported over the Schuylkill with orders never to be seen in Camp in the future. This shocking scene was performed by all the drums and fifes in the army— the coat of the delinquent was turned wrong side out."[3]

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Wonder how much fraggin will be going on in combat zones...

Here's a classic from a Bygone Age,

They must have known this day would come...

Falling fairies from the sky;
I broke a nail, oh I could cry!
Don't you like how my tush sways?
We are the HoMos of the Queen Berets!
Bill Clinton's words upon our ears,
"You guys have rights, be proud you're queers!"
I once was scared, now I'm Okay,
Cause I'm a HoMo in the Queen Berets.
Put silver earclips on our nuts;
We love the pain, now spank our butts!
The way you walk is awfully cute;
I sure would love to pack your chute!
Back at home, a young wife waits,
Her Queen Beret just won't go straight;
For his team he stays undressed,
Spreads his legs, and lies on his chest.
This Army stuff is really slick;
Free clothes, bunk beds, and lots of dicks.
When we retire, we'll still get paid;
We thank you, Obama, from the Queen Berets!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

182 members (338rcm, 204guy, 16penny, 1_deuce, 280Ackleyrized, 2ndwind, 22 invisible), 2,050 guests, and 1,118 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,622
Posts18,474,036
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.