Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
That does seem to be the only part of our Constitution Democrats care for.They all claim the 5th.
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
I invoke my 5th amendment rights , I invoke my 5th amendment rights, I invoke my 5th amendment rights, I invoke my 5th amendment rights, I invoke my 5th amendment rights ........

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
GB1

F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by jdm953
That does seem to be the only part of our Constitution Democrats care for.They all claim the 5th.
I invoke my 5th amendment rights , I invoke my 5th amendment rights, I invoke my 5th amendment rights, I invoke my 5th amendment rights, I invoke my 5th amendment rights ........

Yah. I have sort of noticed that as well. They LOVE the 5th. Amendment ... and the 2nd. Amendment ... NOT SO MUCH.

I didn't think we're allowed to "pick-n-choose" when it came to the Constitution.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by JSTUART

"Did you do it".

"Nuh"

"Okay, bye".

It's a done deal. The AG is letting the career prosecutors in her office decide if they want to prosecute. They are all going to say "no" to prosecuting the woman who may be the most powerful woman in the world come November. We all know how folks around Hillary and Bill end up dead.

That's not a list I want to be on.

kwg

Here is some logic from Judge Jeanine Shapiro. It makes sense. The only cure is a special prosecutor, which we will probably never see. kwg

Judge Jeanine Drops BOMBSHELL…This Is Why We Won’t See A Hillary Indictment

Despite all of the evidence...

Colleen Conley July 1, 2016 at 12:21pm

Evidence seems to pile up regularly contradicting Hillary Clinton’s oft-repeated assertion that she did not put national security at risk when she used a home-brew email server exclusively for government business during her tenure as secretary of state.

But don’t expect an indictment for her actions anytime soon.

According to Fox News’ Judge Jeanine Pirro, the Justice Department will likely give Clinton a pass no matter what the evidence shows, and the president’s own guilt is at least part of the reason.

The feisty judge appeared on “Fox & Friends” Friday to discuss the issue that has plagued the former first lady and secretary of state throughout the Democrat primaries.

“The reason she will not be indicted is because her first witness as a defendant in a criminal case is the president of the United States,” Pirro explained. “Because Hillary Clinton emailed President Barack Obama. He knew that she had a private email server – that Clinton email dot com. So he is complicit and they will not allow a constitutional crisis where the president of the United States knew about the risking of security of the United States.”

Judge Jeanine’s assertions came on the same day that Attorney General Loretta Lynch said she “would accept whatever recommendations that career prosecutors and the FBI director make about whether to bring charges in the case,” reports The New York Times.

“I will accept their recommendations,” Lynch said at the Aspen Ideas Festival. She added that “the case will be resolved by the same team that has been working on it from the beginning.”

Lynch is under fire for a controversial meeting she had this week with former President Bill Clinton at the Sky Harbor International Airport in Phoenix, which she claimed was “purely a social encounter.”

Republicans charged the attorney general with compromising the status of the FBI’s investigation into the email server, saying she she should recuse herself from the case.

“In light of the apparent conflicts of interest, I have called repeatedly on Attorney General Lynch to appoint a special counsel to ensure the investigation is as far from politics as possible,” Texas Sen. John Cornyn — a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee — said in a statement on Thursday.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by ftbt
Originally Posted by jdm953

Yah. I have sort of noticed that as well. They LOVE the 5th. Amendment ... and the 2nd. Amendment ... NOT SO MUCH.

I didn't think we're allowed to "pick-n-choose" when it came to the Constitution.

According to the logic they apply to the 2nd, the 5th shouldn't apply because email wasn't around when the Constitution was written.

Mathew 22: 37-39

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 12344mag, 22250rem, 219DW, 56 invisible), 2,515 guests, and 1,335 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,871
Posts18,518,012
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.