Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
That's pretty close to home, chit!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
GB1

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Bart, glad you're alright. Sadly, they lost a 5th officer.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
WTF the world needs another flood and to start from scratch again

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
That sucks. My balcony faces west down Main St. I could have been pretty effective with my 220 Swift if needed but....
God bless and prayers for those officers.

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by Paddler
When was the last time a mass shooter used only a double gun to shoot cops, school kids, churchgoers, nightclub revelers, etc? Not in recent history. My plan is spot on. We don't owe anybody an apology. On the contrary, there's blood on the hands of the NRA and those who support it.

[bleep] you

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
That sucks. My balcony faces west down Main St. I could have been pretty effective with my 220 Swift if needed but....

I was just thinking about where you were when they showed it all happening in that area of downtown. I remember that you said lived right downtown in that general area. Glad to hear your OK.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 07/07/16.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by teamprairiedog
Terrible news. This is more support for my plan to reclassify all semiautomatic weapons that shoot centerfire ammo and accept detachable magazines as Class 3. I think most of these mass shootings since I posted the idea could have been prevented.

Read my tag line.

Bet you won't feel quite so smug when they decide to reclassify double barrel shotguns as class 3.

When was the last time a mass shooter used only a double gun to shoot cops, school kids, churchgoers, nightclub revelers, etc? Not in recent history. My plan is spot on. We don't owe anybody an apology. On the contrary, there's blood on the hands of the NRA and those who support it.

When was the last time a liberal addressed the issue of gun violence with anything even approaching commonsense? blush That is the better question. In the first place, less than 2% of all murders are committed with so called "assault weapons" and that is using a generous definition of "assault weapon". By far, the firearm of choice for most killers is a cheap handgun. Furthermore, mass shooting events, as a crime problem, are very minor. They are blown way, way out of proportion because of their sensational nature. Statistically, they are such a minor problem it's actually embarrassing to witness a presumably intelligent person interested in reducing gun violence even waste anyone's time speaking of them. If gun violence is your real concern and your premise is that banning firearms will stop the violence, focusing on so called assault weapons is utterly and completely stupid.

Furthermore, if the premise for banning a firearm used in less than 2% of murders is that such a ban would stop the use of said firearms and therefore the commission of said murders, then that is even dumber still. In the first place, if bans are effective, isn't that an argument for banning virtually all firearms, especially handguns? And does anyone with an IQ of an ant seriously think that banning assault weapons would result in would-be murderers simply choosing not to kill at all, since they can't do it with an AW? crazy That's liberal logic at work for you right there. laugh Furthermore,
which firearm is most likely to have utility for self-defense---especially for women? Precisely. A handgun. So, a ban on handguns would make the balance of power even worse in favor of opportunistic murderers and rapists.

Even if you could ban all assault weapons and handguns (which you can't---a ban hasn't a snowball's chance in hell of working---unless you're talking about turning the USA into a police state, amending the Constitution to eliminate the 2nd and 4th Amendments and then forcibly searching every home for handguns and severely punishing every law-abiding citizen who dissents), what kind of guns will perps start using then? How 'bout double barrels and single shots? shocked And does anyone besides Alice in Wonderland really think the murder rate would magically go down?

States and localities with generous concealed carry have far, far lower rates of violent opportunistic crime than jurisdictions with strict gun control. Why is that? What gun control does, virtually by definition, is disarm law abiding citizens, making them completely vulnerable to opportunistic violent criminals and thus making the problem of such crime far, far worse. Murderers---people who are intent on taking the lives of others---have no intention whatsoever of obeying gun prohibition laws. Do you actually believe that someone who is perfectly okay with killing another human being has some sort of compunction against illegal possession of a firearm or ammo? crazy laugh

All of the gun control in the world will not make guns one wit less available to persons who want to use them to obtain a force advantage over victims. What gun control does in American culture is make the problem of gun violence, far, far worse because, virtually by definition, it creates a power imbalance in favor of socio-paths hell bent on murdering innocent people. Truly, gun control is a murderer's best friend. They positively love the way gun control makes sheep out of everyone.

Democrats have a helluva lot of blood on their hands. Will they ever be held to account?

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1994/03/the-false-promise-of-gun-control/306744/

Jordan

Last edited by RobJordan; 07/07/16.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by RobJordan

When was the last time a liberal addressed the issue of gun violence with anything even approaching commonsense?

A more pertinent question Rob would be to ask "when was the last time a conservative turned mass shooter".

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Terrible news. This is more support for my plan to reclassify all semiautomatic weapons that shoot centerfire ammo and accept detachable magazines as Class 3. I think most of these mass shootings since I posted the idea could have been prevented.

Read my tag line.

No...this is your fault and every one who voted for that piece of [bleep] half nig we have as a president.

You democrats created this nonsense now phugging own it

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Glad to hear you're okay.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I am waiting to hear from the pres that this is all the fault of the NRA and we need more gun control.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jimmyp
I am waiting to hear from the pres that this is all the fault of the NRA and we need more gun control.

He has to be told what to say first, but stick around.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by jimmyp

He has to be told what to say first, but stick around.

Obama on this:

https://gma.yahoo.com/president-oba...ing-074414102--abc-news-topstories.html#

The president continued, "Let me just say, even as yesterday I spoke about our need to be concerned as all Americans about racial discrimination in our criminal justice system. I also said our police have an extremely difficult job and the vast majority do their job in outstanding fashion."

And in a nod to the heated issue of gun control, he said, "We also know when people are armed with powerful weapons, unfortunately it makes attacks like these more deadly and more tragic. And in the days ahead we are going to have to consider those realities as well.”

Funny how he doesn't address HIS part of creating all this racial division...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
do we know anything about the shooters?

The media called them snipers, but from what I seen, they were simply "ambush shooters".

weapons used?

Number of [bleep]?

etc...

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by RWE
do we know anything about the shooters?

The media called them snipers, but from what I seen, they were simply "ambush shooters".

weapons used?

Number of [bleep]?

etc...

They're not saying anything about who the shooters were, or what they were. So that means it's someone they will try to protect as a victim of some sort.

I'm sure it's possibly some Black Lives Matter radicals, but with one of them taking his own life, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a Muzzy sympathizer taking advantage of the situation.

As far as the weapons used, I'm sure it'll be some of those scary black guns.

The number of azzholes, they are saying 3, with a triangulation of attack.

Last edited by StoneCutter; 07/07/16.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
How does one see 30 shots "go off?"

Dave

Easy. Wake up one day and find yourself on the wrong end of this bitch. laugh

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

Media is buzzwording sniper and triangulation, and they haven't got a fuggin clue what either of them really imply, so take that with a grain of salt.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

Media is buzzwording sniper and triangulation, and they haven't got a fuggin clue what either of them really imply, so take that with a grain of salt.

10-4 on that. I never believe anything the MSM says, especially early on.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
We are reaping the result of a society where God has been mocked, shunned and all but eliminated. Somebody has their hand on the "reset" button.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
V
viking Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
What do we know about the suspects and the one dead shooter?

Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (1OntarioJim, 1badf350, 222ND, 257Bob, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 260Remguy, 62 invisible), 2,470 guests, and 1,262 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,908
Posts18,518,624
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.