Page 11 of 27 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 26 27
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by gzig5
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
15. Feedback

So, what's your point. Looks like pretty standard legalese to me. If you don't like it, don't give them any feedback or ideas. This thread has gone beyond ridiculous.

gzig5, Didn't see your post till now. Sorry for the delay. I no longer give a [bleep] about Tract, so nevermind, not sure WTF the point was. LOL

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
GB1

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Big stick. I'm going to help you out here.
Stop. Posting . Pictures.
Read this out loud to your self about 10 times In a row. Each time louder than last.
'NO ONE GIVES A FU.K ABOUT ME, MY POSTS OR PICTURES'
Do you understand?
You get the hint? Hint?
Sad and pathetic part is I don't think you comprehend this message.

Last edited by Dre; 07/17/16.

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
PICUTES?....Good gawd man, he's in yer head so bad you can't even speak straight.....

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Magnumdood,
No, it deserved a [bleep] answer. If I'm reading someone's personal observations about a product, observations that I may use to make a decision on whether to buy said product I'd like to know if they have bias due to a personal or financial relationship with the manufacturer/distributor. Wouldn't you?

Last edited by jackmountain; 07/17/16.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by huntsman22
PICUTES?....Good gawd man, he's in yer head so bad you can't even speak straight.....

Well, at least he helled him out.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Magnumdood,
No, it deserved a [bleep] answer. If I'm reading someone's personal observations about a product, observations that I may use to make a decision on whether to buy said product I'd like to know if they have bias due to a personal or financial relationship with the manufacturer/distributor. Wouldn't you?

I posted this in another thread. You must have missed it.

Originally Posted by JGRaider

I'll address this like this........Everyone here at 24HCF is offered a discount by Trevor @ Tract from another thread. I bought mine like everyone else can. My thoughts and experiences are not for sale and cannot be bought by Tract, Swaro, Leupold, Meopta, or anybody else. I call it like my eyes see it, period and am not afraid of what anyone thinks, afterall it's just optics, it ain't life or death like some make it out to be.

I'm not insinuating anything towards you Rifles and More, just wanted to get this out there for the record, as they say.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Interesting,someone likes a optics company product,says so,next thing said person is accused of being involved with the company. Then said person has to defend themselves from others who can also buy the product and try it,then post their opinion online.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Interesting,someone likes a optics company product,says so,next thing said person is accused of being involved with the company. Then said person has to defend themselves from others who can also buy the product and try it,then post their opinion online.

No one was accused. I simply asked a question. It wasn't vicious or accusatory at all. I can't imagine he felt like he was defending himself in his reply. But To be honest what Raider posted didn't answer my question though. I'd truly like to know if opinions posted are biased due to personal or financial relationships...... don't make it into something more than what it was.

Gun mags have always been like that. It's why I don't consider the articles in them when considering a purchase. Forums used to be different....just a bunch of guys like me and you talking about gear they'd used and what worked and what didn't. Now it seems the companies are placing folks through social media outlets to drum up interest and sales. The original post came off like that's what it was.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
If you want to know about the binos buy a pair of bino's and try them out yourself.

If you don't like them send them back before 30 days is up and get your money back.

Last edited by elkhunternm; 07/17/16.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Dre
Big stick. I'm going to hell you out here.
Read this out loud to your self about 10 times In a row. Each time louder than last.
'NO ONE GIVES A FU.K ABOUT ME, MY POSTS OR PICUTES'
Do you understand?
You get the hint? Hint?

I actually like the pictures.

Me

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
No one was accused. I simply asked a question. It wasn't vicious or accusatory at all. I can't imagine he felt like he was defending himself in his reply. But To be honest what Raider posted didn't answer my question though. I'd truly like to know if opinions posted are biased due to personal or financial relationships...... don't make it into something more than what it was.

No one was accused? Horse manure. Your question inferred, not so subtly, that they were dishonestly hiding a relationship with Tract, and would benefit if Tract started selling products.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I didn't infer, I enquired. Asking a legitimate question in this day and age.

The folks the question was directed to weren't offended apparently, so why are you? Always this hyper sensitive or just when discussing sport optics?

Last edited by jackmountain; 07/17/16.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Buy the binos and let every one know what you think.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
M
M
2AM BudRayze own...

[Linked Image]

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Dre
Big stick. I'm going to hell you out here.
'NO ONE GIVES A FU.K ABOUT ME, MY POSTS OR PICTURES'
Do you understand?
You get the hint? Hint?

Dre:

Go easy on poor ol Littl dud. He laughs a lot, every town and web page needs the idiot for entertainment. Think of him as the Fire Special needs blogger, and have some compasssion for the poor sole.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I didn't infer, I enquired. Asking a legitimate question in this day and age.

The folks the question was directed to weren't offended apparently, so why are you? Always this hyper sensitive or just when discussing sport optics?

I'm not offended. You didn't ask me anything. I felt compelled to point out particularly offensive behavior and how I would deal with it.

They have not volunteered any such information yet, and you still believe you asked a straightforward question. It wasn't until later that you equated them with writers in the gun rags. If it's written in a gun rag you tend to dismiss it out of hand because the writers are always going to give the piece of equipment a good write up. So, you were inferring that if they had any connection to Tracts, what they described regarding a piece of Tracts gear was dismissed as biased.

I'm done. You can have the last word. This ain't worth the trouble of typing out a response.

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by huntsman22

Well, at least he helled him out.

Damn it I hate when I don't catch little things like that.
Thanks

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Reading this thread... I've been out of town for the last two weeks or so...

Seems like Stumpy is back on the meth once again...

wired and bloviating the Stupid Schitt Schtick once again...

When are the rest of you guys going to figure out, Stumpy is really Yosemite Sam, after he 'retired' from the cartoon industry...or Warner Bros just kicked him out after getting tired of him, and Stumpy has been bitter at the world ever since.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunternm,

I find it funnier than fhuqk,how inherently easy it is for you,to be reliably and 100% fhuqking CLUELESS. You "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

If only you could quantify "all" the shooting you've "done" and extrapolate "all" of the glass you've "flogged" upon.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'Raider,

Only a Fhuqking Drooling Texan,would swoon a "good deal" upon a piece of fhuqking schit,as being "viable". Congratulations?!?

Be sure to expound upon "all" the "rigors" you impart upon your newfound Polished Turd. You couldn't even knock the "new",offa USED pair of boots.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

MagnumDoosh,

For some reason,you are still unable to cite someone who "knows" or "does" less than you Outdoors. Congratulations?!?

You "hard charger" you!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

'Bommer,

The "sanctity" of the "Genius" dropping EVERY fhuqking ball,do not swoon you on her wares?!? But the tube are a COOL color!

Imagine that.

Laughing!...................

Dre,

Be CERTAIN to "convince" yourself of that which you most NEED to hear and continue to Whine about it long,loud and often. Congratulations?!?

Do NOT "forget" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore,as you race to your monitor every 5 minutes,HOPING to catch my every word and splendid fhuqking pixel. You Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

Bless your heart.

'22,

She's doing the best she can,with what little she has to work with.

Poor poor(literally) Stupid Kchunt cain't even "remember" her "threatened" Imaginary Pretend Ignore for a full 5 minutes!

Bless her heart.

Laughing!...............

'mountain,

There's NOTHING about Tract's products and personnel,that ain't not a whole fhuqking bunch suspect,as an absolute minimum.

Unless you're a fence-hopping Texan.

Laughing!...............

'pole,

Dre is yelling at herself,working upon convincing herself that she ain't GLUED to my every letter and pixel.

She's doing "great" too.

Laughing!................

teal,

It'd be funny to pinpoint who do and who don't gawk the pics,if only to corroborate their version of "honesty"...............(grin)

'Scribble,

Take an empty roll of schit paper,cross two threads upon it's end and you've a Turdic "Long Range" Scope.

Bless their hearts!

Laughing!........................

Old Dumbfhuqk,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you tip toe wide and clear of ALL things The Outdoors,but wade right in "brazenly"...to Whine in magnificent fashion. You "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

What were the "odds",on that "approach"...being your one and ONLY fhuqking move? Do not "forget" that you "can't" read this.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Shefire,

You reserve the "right" to obliviously quantify your Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqkery further,by obliviously TRYING to "talk" about scopes and the "platforms" which your version of "experience","knowledge" and "results" are "founded" upon. Congratulations?!?

Spare NO details and go for the throat. Do not "forget" internal adjustment,BDC's,reticles,tracking,zero retention,hard use,weather fending,obscene round counts,SFP/FFP,MOA/MIL and Precision.

I'm always torn on which is fhuqking funnier,your Excuses,Lies or Whine. You "lucky" "hard charging" kchunt.

Feel free to use as much Imagination and Pretend as you dare,to find me "mistaken",as that will be REALLY fhuqking funny! Hint.

Bless your heart.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey Stick it, I feel left out, give me a good old logger abusive harranging. I love your limited vocabulary and spelling. You should have started wearing a hard hat about 20 years earlier than you did...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 11 of 27 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

103 members (7887mm08, 44mc, 808outdoors, 35, 10Glocks, 308ld, 8 invisible), 1,249 guests, and 781 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,868
Posts18,478,692
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.