Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Yes, she's still a formidable foe because there are an abundance of DSFMers out there....

HOWEVER ...

The bitch has some MAJOR problems.

She and the Ds are pandering HARD to the blacks. Why? Because they have to have them show up in large numbers to win. This isn't a nationwide phenomenon, it's a regional one. Without huge turn out by blacks, she loses key states. Don't believe me? Take a look at Maryland in 2014. The sitting LtGov., a black man and a D, ran against a white, male, conservative businessman. The blacks in three areas: Baltimore City, Baltimore County, and Montgomery County, did not show up to vote in the numbers they had during previous elections. The result? The white R won the Governor's mansion.

This is her one of her biggest problems in PA, OH, and MI. If the city blacks in Pittsburgh, Philly, Cleveland, Cincy, and Detroit don't come out in large numbers for her, she's in serious jeopardy of losing those states. Hell, if blacks turn out in numbers like they did in MD in 2014 in MD, NJ, and NY, those states are vulnerable for her as well. She can essentially forget NC at that point. Blacks will vote D by an overwhelming percentage of those that vote; but how many of them will actually go vote is the question. They had their black POTUS, and Hitlery is an old white woman who will have an old white man as her VP. There's no additional incentive for them to get off their asses and vote. She's got a problem there, and she knows it.

Trump is going straight after the rank-and-file union vote. He's talking about coal miners, steel workers, auto makers, trucker. He's talking about bringing those jobs BACK from China and Mexico and putting our people back to work. Don't think it's working? Take a look at Mahoning County, OH - http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/18/polit...rats-republicans-political-anthropology/ These are life-long, sometimes multiple generation long, Ds that are backing Trump because he's talking to them about their jobs and their livelihoods. They know what Hitlery is promising is more empty rhetoric, and they aren't having any of it. If Hitlery loses the rank-and-file union members (she'll keep the official endorsements, but that's just politics), then she will lose PA and OH, with MI, WI, NY, and NJ being problems for her as well. Couple the rank-and-file union voters not being solid for her, and the blacks not turning out in huge numbers, and that spells disaster for Hitlery.

Hitlery is also banking on the .gov employees in NoVA and MD to carry those areas for her. Without them, she has no chance at VA and less chance at MD. Take a look at this, and these are popping up everywhere in DC on Capital Hill, Union Station, and around the Mall. They go up every morning, and every evening; the "officials" can't remove them fast enough.

[Linked Image]

She is losing, or perhaps has already lost, the support of .gov employees in that region. The fact that she got away so blatantly with something that would have gotten any of them fired or imprisoned is not lost on people, and they can't stand it. That goes doubly true for the military and for military families, and I can guarantee you that it's a topic of conversation for them and a huge bone of contention. They are loyal, and expect the same. They know the price for compromising national security, and that she just walked from it is costing her enormously.

Yes, the Ds will pull out all the stops. Yes, they will pull the whole "war on women" BS and try every trick in the book to paint Trump as "racist". Those tricks are old and tired; folks just aren't buying them like they used to. Yes, they will commit massive voter fraud (here's looking at you, Texas, because that state is their target). And, yes, Florida will be flaky as Hell because, well, it's Florida.

But, Hitlery has serious problems in states that she has been counting on and states that she has to win. Those problems are increasing for her, and she's in real trouble.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Pandering to the cop hating crowd is an incredibly stupid move for the Dems...

Defend the Constitution
4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Yes, it is, but it's the only play they have because she is in that much trouble. If they don't, then the blacks don't show up (and they still may not), and she loses big time.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Well I can only relate my limited experience. The blacks I know are not in the cop hating crowd. They use to vote demo pretty much across the board, but they are just as sick of the this BS as anyone and are talking Trump.

Not a silent majority by any means, but it might be enough to make the difference.

Defend the Constitution
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Hillary already has the Phil cops pizzed off

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B2

4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tomk
Well I can only relate my limited experience. The blacks I know are not in the cop hating crowd. They use to vote demo pretty much across the board, but they are just as sick of the this BS as anyone and are talking Trump.

Not a silent majority by any means, but it might be enough to make the difference.

That, if replicating in other states, would do it.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Sorry but I have a hard time believing that most who employed by .gov would vote for anyone but a bigger government democrat.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
Sorry but I have a hard time believing that most who employed by .gov would vote for anyone but a bigger government democrat.

Maybe so, but the Dems haven't given Fed employees a raise in years, and they made out like bandits when Bush was in office.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Hoping...

Trump has done the impossible so far, making inroads with unions and blacks.

Hitlery appears to be doubling down on the liberal planks. I hope those same planks make a decent coffin for her.

I've got a good neighbor in the UP who bleeds blue, union 100%. He wouldn't vote red to save his ass. Have irritated the old boy to the point of wondering if he was going to pop a valve. But he not a liberal in any sense of the word. We agree on a lot of issues. His answer to so-called liberal progressives is skip the potus voting process. I hope it is a trend.

Defend the Constitution
4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CrowRifle

As said, they haven't gotten a raise in years. Add that to the fact that they see her get away with what would put them in prison, and do it blatantly. It's not going over well.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dems haven't given Fed employees a raise in years

I spent time as a Fed employee. Any substantive pay increase was a product of good work and a promotion.

Waiting for a raise typically falls well short of keeping up with inflation.

Can't speak for those in executive services (appointments).

Last edited by 1minute; 07/22/16.

1Minute
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I really hope that is the case.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I hope like heck you're right 4ager, but Hillary has proven immune and bulletproof to any and everything the normal folks perceive as a negative. The left wingers, n----ers, freeloaders, and baby murderers don't care. I feel our only hope is for these types to stay home and not vote.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If Trump can win Macomb and Oakland county, he will win MI. Wayne Co. would ice it but I can't see him winning there.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mac84
If Trump can win Macomb and Oakland county, he will win MI. Wayne Co. would ice it but I can't see him winning there.

What about Genessee?

Surely the lead has taken effect by now...

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Hillary Clinton does have a lot of problems, some of which may be insurmountable. I really can't believe how the US has arrived at this point - TWO losers running for the highest position in the land.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by djs
Hillary Clinton does have a lot of problems, some of which may be insurmountable. I really can't believe how the US has arrived at this point - TWO losers running for the highest position in the land.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump a loser --what a stupid thing to say ................

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
If Hillary was immune, her polling numbers wouldn't be tanking after UNPRECEDENTED spending at this stage of the campaign. She is tied with a guy right now who for all intents and purposes has spent not one single red cent yet. Clinton spent on average $43 for every vote she has received to date. Trump has spent $.37.

4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JoeBob
If Hillary was immune, her polling numbers wouldn't be tanking after UNPRECEDENTED spending at this stage of the campaign. She is tied with a guy right now who for all intents and purposes has spent not one single red cent yet. Clinton spent on average $43 for every vote she has received to date. Trump has spent $.37.

Not sure what you're referring to about the tanking, but she leads in every poll out there that I'm aware of........unfortunately. She'll get a bump after the DNC just like Trump has gotten after the RNC.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

159 members (10gaugemag, 44mc, 2500HD, 35, 16 invisible), 1,639 guests, and 995 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,119
Posts18,483,588
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.