Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 27 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 26 27
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Leave it to JeffHomO to once again cite what others have done...

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Originally Posted by Big Stick
In fairness,I must confess to having killed more than a bunch of Old Growth Redwoods and you'll always be able to say you "know" a Cutter.

Hey Short Mag ...... How come you don't post any recent "cutter" pics?

"Cutter" .... I suppose you thank that handle is cool? crazy

Off Topic,

but hey Paul, sorry I missed wishing you a Happy Birthday yesterday.... So Belated Happy Birthday, hope it was a good one my friend.

Now I'll let you guys get back to your computerized Bar Room Brawl & Slander Fest.....trying to figure out whose the one with the most testosterone, and biggest balls...

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
27 pages and 95% of trash talk. Really this is what the Campfire has evolved too? Everyone has to start somewhere. Give them a break. Its like akin to trashing the new 2017 Mustang and its not even out yet and you don't even drive a stick. Grow up. This should be a place for mature discussion.

NRA LIfe Member, Colt, Sig, Smith & Wesson, Springfield Armorer, NYBIN , NYPD Firearms Examiner, Serial Number Restoration, Cerakote, Gunkote, and Duracoat finishes
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Agreed, unfortunately no one that can shut it down will and you can't shut up those that think being noticed is more important than being a good person.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by bhoges
27 pages and 95% of trash talk. Really this is what the Campfire has evolved too?

Looks to be true. The site owner obviously doesn't mind letting a poster berate and belittle a PAYING ADVERTISER. Amazing.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
IC B2

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Should a company get a pass because they pay to advertise? Isn't that one of the biggest complaints about magazines and writers- that they just peddle garbage?

You don't have to like the messenger to understand that the message is correct- their scopes are an absolute fail for their stated intent.

When you have people that have never done what the product they have designed to do, talking about that product and then advertising it.... They should be called on it.

The specs of Tract scopes are the specs to attract blister pack buyers. When a company is crowing about "glass", "warranty", and a "2 inch box test" while stating something is great for long range (or even 200 yard deer hunting), It should be clear to any semi knowledgable hunter or shooter that they are missing something in the experience department....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'223,

She can ALMOST open a cardboard box by herself.

ALMOST.

Bless her heart.

Laughing!...........

Shefire,

Ain't it funnier than fhuqk that facts are reliably the most unsettling,to THE Dumbest Of Fhuqks? Congratulations?!?

Nearly as funny as you poking your toes in the water for your ass sucking B-day commentary,upon a Thread in which the recipient is fully as fhuqking CLUELESS as you. Here's to the perpetual oblivious HILARITY,of you doing your best and being devoid any/all inklings of that poignant profundity.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'hoges,

I speak matter of factly,simply because facts fhuqking matter. Hint.

It surely is disconcerting for someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,to be inundated with Reality and the cause/effect of what do what. Congratulations?!?

Perhaps you'll be the first Do NOTHING Kchunt to bitch herself happy,but them "odds" is well shy of probable. Would you like that answer now,or later? Laughing!

"Engineered" STUPIDITY isn't a "start",it's a fhuqking finish and it is fhuqking funnier than schit,that you Window Licking Clueless Fhuqks are incapable of grasping something so glaringly fhuqking obvious. Hint.

Of course there are those who "think" Obama is doing "great" too...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.........................

'1010,

Reality is,ONLY you STUPID Fhuqks...can keep you STUPID Fhuqks,from saying something fhuqking STUPID. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You will not,because you can NOT,as you simply remain at the mercy of your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Hint.

Take a fhuqking swing at finding me "mistaken" and I'll happily take the time to rub your nose even further in your Incredible STUPIDITY. I'm looking forward to the Silence and Excuses...nearly as much as the fresh Whine. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

'Raider,

Too fhuqking FUNNY! A fence-hopping Texan swooning an Advertiser's "right" to pay to LIE about their Goat Fhuqked wares. Congratulations?!?

Next you'll be swooning the Entry Fee to open a gate...you poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

'osus,

Are you slighting the "magnitude" of "The Genius's" "engineering" "skills" and the Counter Jockey's "experience"?!? Laughing!

Tract could not have done worse and that is of course the ONLY fhuqking reason it is soooooooooo fhuqking funny!

The DUMB Fhuqks will LIE with a straight face though and that swoons Texans.

Laughing!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
At least they have an "ask the expert" button on their site. Lol

That button must shoot an email directly to JeffhomO's inbox.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Got some reason, after looking at your stupid pics and listening to your drivel that apparently had convinced some weaker minded individuals is the gospel, finding you wrong is not where I would aim that swing... Your tough guy talk only works on those that apparently need to be led to an opinion or share your overwhelming desire to prove his manhood by public bashing.

Formidilosis, I see where your coming from with your statement but it's too flawed to wholeheartedly agree. This is a sponsor, paying for space on this site, that is like an ad in a magazine, not a crooked review. If you expect paid advertising to go away you obviously have little understanding of how those magazines stay afloat. If a publication chooses to have writers swayed by those dollars then it's what we should hate. You nor big stick have any first hand experience with these optics, if you find the specs out of line then send an email, start a professional thread to get your point across, do something f***ing productive! If this site is going to keep running it needs sponsors, at least that is my assumption. Keep treating them like crap and they will leave, at least they should since forum administration is incapable handling things, then see what happens after this kind of public bs goes on for awhile.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by TRACT_Optics
Oh boy do we. Thousands and thousands of rounds in development and testing. I have a 2-10x Toric on a 300 Win right now that I must have "shot the box" for a straight 40 rounds with damn near perfect results. Even make a game out of it, move the box from 1" to 2", reverse it, etc. It plain just tracks perfectly and returns to zero everytime.

Trevor,

One reason you're catching so much grief is the bolded statement above. If you're going to shoot "the box", you need to make it at least, a box that has 20 MOA or 10 mils of adjustment per side. A 1" or 2" box doesn't test your turret's tracking ability, thus you can't determine if the scope will track correctly or rtz. You need to really move the POI around with significant turret input. I didn't come up with the size of the box test myself. I had input from men who do things with a rifle and a scope that cannot be done by your average shooter. Military snipers, former and active. Men who had/have to know the ability of the scope on their rifle. If a bobble is experienced then they can incorporate the flaw a firing solution when they solve their "problem". I've got it straight from a Marine Corp Scout Sniper that the box needed to move the POI a minimum of 10 mils per leg, or side. That's a pretty big chunk of travel input via your turrets and has a much better chance of revealing flaws in tracking than a 2" box (2" per side?).

IC B3

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
You guys are a hoot
[Linked Image]

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I seen that somewhere before...

Me

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by evans1010
If this site is going to keep running it needs sponsors, at least that is my assumption. Keep treating them like crap and they will leave, at least they should since forum administration is incapable handling things, then see what happens after this kind of public bs goes on for awhile.

Too much moderator has killed a lot of sites...

letting discussions happen as they would face to face is not going to kill a site.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'223,

A company who "knows" as "much" about scopes as Tract does,is ALWAYS going to be best served by asking questions...instead of giving "answers". Their Goat Fhuqk line up is April Fools worthy hilarity!

It is a curious business approach to "offer" absolute schit and LIE about same,as an opening move.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!.................

'1010,

There's no slighting how very WELL founded your countless Insecurities are. Congratulations?!?

I stated simply,that I dare the schit out of you,to conjure ALL of your Imagination and it's Pretend,to formulate a single fhuqking Delusion,where you find me "mistaken" about anything. Rest assured,it WILL be funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

Pardon my stating fact,as you state an Estrogen filled Vagina Monologue and never crept within 100yds of citing ANY scope "particulars". What were the fhuqking "odds". You couldn't "critique" a Q-tip,you CLUELESS Drooling Dumbfhuqk. Hint.

I reckon it ain't very fhuqking "fair",that I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess and a guess is the "best" you will EVER do. Say a leetle sumptin' about "all" the glass you gun and the platforms they set upon. Lookin' forward to the Silence,Excuses and Fresh Whine...in no particular fhuqking order. Hint.

You might wanna seek help on your surging Hormone Levels,though in fairness,it would be funnier if you did not. You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

MagnumDoosh,

You Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk...only you and JeffZero would wade in with sumptin' somebody told somebody,in regards to sumptin' you've NEVER even seen or touched,as a formulation for your "critique". Congratulations?!?

Is there NO end to your Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqkery?!?

Wow +P++!!!

Bless your heart.

dvd',

It's never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't.(grin)

One should count how many times The Do NOTHING Gang lied about their Imaginary Pretend Ignore,how much they "don't care" and their "manliness"...as relative barometers of evaluation,to obliviously quantify their Retardation.

FUNNY schit!....................

teal,

If it don't fetch birds...it's simply a fhuqking cat.(grin)

[Linked Image]

This one burns diesel................

Sitka',

Them who plead the loudest/longest for others to shield their STUPIDITY from them,are reliably THE Dumbest Of Fhuqks and that is a right proper Dichotomy.

None of 'em can cite anything in the firsthand,other than a Whine and an Estrogen fueled Vagina Monologue.

Facts are unsettlin' to them of the ilk and that is reliably THE recipe for oblivious humor.

Texans,"The Genius" and The Counter Jockey are really knockin' hilarity out of the fhuqking Park...by simply giving it their ALL and doing their best!

Bless their hearts.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

letting discussions happen as they would face to face is not going to kill a site.

I'd bet this ain't happening here with any regularity either.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

I understand where you are coming from with that. But I highly doubt half of this stuff would go on in actual face to face talk. If it did, I would think there would be more than verbal swings being thrown.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Dipstick sure has a lot of putrid, vile and obnoxious chit that he likes to sling at others. Seems like an outstanding guy, that leads a virtuous and honorable life- well, I doubt that. Because with the crap he likes to throw, that usually comes from someone who does not have a bunch of love in their life or heart. Plus he sure likes to brag himself up a ton- which actually usually comes from someone with real insecurities. His moma and papa sure must be proud of the fine man they have raised, because he sure seems "special".

As far as being this great awesome "cutter"- the ironic thing is, that most of the loggers I have known over the years were tough; good; hard working; honorable and humble men. They tend to know and like their place in life, and treat others with respect. In spite of that, most all that I know of would not put up with these kind of insults if directed straight to their face. Because most know how to swing more than an axe if need be.

My guess is dipstick will respond to this with his usual style of obnoxious chit throwing- and just further prove my observation. So, dude- have an awesome righteous life. Because it sure seems awesome.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by llama2

I understand where you are coming from with that. But I highly doubt half of this stuff would go on in actual face to face talk. If it did, I would think there would be more than verbal swings being thrown.

Half? LOL! More like 95% of the threads would spark an all out and out brawl.

I agree with you by the way. Almost NONE of the trash talk and insults would take place in f-t-f meetings. Trash talk that was uttered when the person you were insulting was within hitting or kicking distance would result in a serious ass whippin for one or both persons.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'223,

A company who "knows" as "much" about scopes as Tract does,is ALWAYS going to be best served by asking questions...instead of giving "answers". Their Goat Fhuqk line up is April Fools worthy hilarity!

It is a curious business approach to "offer" absolute schit and LIE about same,as an opening move.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!.................

'1010,

There's no slighting how very WELL founded your countless Insecurities are. Congratulations?!?

I stated simply,that I dare the schit out of you,to conjure ALL of your Imagination and it's Pretend,to formulate a single fhuqking Delusion,where you find me "mistaken" about anything. Rest assured,it WILL be funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

Pardon my stating fact,as you state an Estrogen filled Vagina Monologue and never crept within 100yds of citing ANY scope "particulars". What were the fhuqking "odds". You couldn't "critique" a Q-tip,you CLUELESS Drooling Dumbfhuqk. Hint.

I reckon it ain't very fhuqking "fair",that I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess and a guess is the "best" you will EVER do. Say a leetle sumptin' about "all" the glass you gun and the platforms they set upon. Lookin' forward to the Silence,Excuses and Fresh Whine...in no particular fhuqking order. Hint.

You might wanna seek help on your surging Hormone Levels,though in fairness,it would be funnier if you did not. You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

MagnumDoosh,

You Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk...only you and JeffZero would wade in with sumptin' somebody told somebody,in regards to sumptin' you've NEVER even seen or touched,as a formulation for your "critique". Congratulations?!?

Wow +P++!!!

Bless your heart.

dvd',

It's never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't.(grin)

One should count how many times The Do NOTHING Gang lied about their Imaginary Pretend Ignore,how much they "don't care" and their "manliness"...as relative barometers of evaluation,to obliviously quantify their Retardation.

FUNNY schit!....................

teal,

If it don't fetch birds...it's simply a fhuqking cat.(grin)

[Linked Image]

This one burns diesel................

Sitka',

Them who plead the loudest/longest for others to shield their STUPIDITY from them,are reliably THE Dumbest Of Fhuqks and that is a right proper Dichotomy.

None of 'em can cite anything in the firsthand,other than a Whine and an Estrogen fueled Vagina Monologue.

Facts are unsettlin' to them of the ilk and that is reliably THE recipe for oblivious humor.

Texans,"The Genius" and The Counter Jockey are really knockin' hilarity out of the fhuqking Park...by simply giving it their ALL and doing their best!

Bless their hearts.

Just a quick question Larry... isn't SWFA a Texas company?

wink

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
'223,

MagnumDoosh,

Wow +P++!!!

Bless your heart.

Just a quick question Larry... isn't SWFA a Texas company?

wink

Unfortunately for me, someone quoted you (and I had to read your poorly written, misspelled, grammar free diatribe), you incredibly STUPID, lying cùnt. I was shooting a box that was 3 mil per side; Had been for years. Frank, the owner of Sniper's Hide, the guy who banned your sorry ass forever, told me that I needed to increase the size of the box to 10 mils per side. He told me 3 mils per side was not enough to reveal any problems with turret tracking and rtz. The situation wasn't your fabricated accusation of me relying on the account of somebody told somebody 3rd and 4th hand information. That's your version of what occurred and you, again, were wrong. So, you can fùck off and die. It would make the planet a better place to be if you're not on it, you fùck faced little alsakan pygmy cùnt.

Page 14 of 27 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (1minute, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 62 invisible), 2,449 guests, and 1,243 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,555
Posts18,491,722
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.