Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Check this out...

John Hutson, a retired rear admiral and former judge advocate general, came onstage, and announced, "Unlike Donald Trump, there are two things that I know an awful lot about: Law and order." He called Trump out for "endorsing torture at a minimum" and inviting Russia to hack a U.S. entity. "It's embarrassing enough that he's the face of one of our political parties," Hutson said. "The real disaster would be if we let Donald Trump become the face of the country we love."

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Without Trump the USA will become a communist 3rd world country. Hitlery will sell off our freedom a piece at a time.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by heavywalker
So who do you agree with?

Pence, Trump, or both?

He only agrees with candidates he'd like to stick his dick in...so he's either a poof or a Hillary supporter.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
It is shocking that Trump is asking or inviting the Russians to Hack US computers.

Actually, it's shocking that you....and a host of other democrat idiots don't have the capacity to understand what Trump said......nor why it was facetious.

The 30,000 emails cited by Trump are gone....forever. Hillary deleted them and scrubbed the server. There were efforts, to no avail, to try to capture them. The environment they used to reside in doesn't even exist anymore. There isn't any way they can be "hacked".

What might have happened....is that they were hacked and saved prior to Hillary deleting and scrubbing. IF the Russians were responsible for THAT......and they still have copies of those emails......Hell yeah, tell 'em to release them to US media.....or the FBI. Don't hold your breath for a response however. The knowledge gained from the Secretary of State emails, and the fact you successfully hacked her is way more valuable than anything to be gained by admitting it.

The hacked DNC emails are strictly for embarrassment.......both in content and in capability.

Trump was pimping the DNC. As he should.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Clinton is not anyones 1st choice but she will be a much safer choice than Trump. His demeanor as a world leader is scary at best and dangerous. I have had 20-30 Europeans take float trips with me this summer and each ask "Why are Americans supporting Trump"?

Most of them see Trump as someone who will endanger the entire world. When the leader of the free world is meeting with Angela Merkel or François Hollande and you don't get what you want from them you don't call them names, make fun of their physical features or yell and that is what Trump will do.

The same Angela Merkel who is flooding their country and Europe with Syrians? Your worried German citizens might find it offensive that Trump will call her on it and make her look like a buffoon?

IC B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Clinton is not anyones 1st choice but she will be a much safer choice than Trump. His demeanor as a world leader is scary at best and dangerous. I have had 20-30 Europeans take float trips with me this summer and each ask "Why are Americans supporting Trump"?

Most of them see Trump as someone who will endanger the entire world. When the leader of the free world is meeting with Angela Merkel or François Hollande and you don't get what you want from them you don't call them names, make fun of their physical features or yell and that is what Trump will do.

You want diplomacy? John Kerry is the poster child of diplomacy and look where that has gotten us.

I am ready for a lot less diplomacy for a while. The rest of the world needs us more than we need them. Our interests should ALWAYS come first.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Why would anyone care if the DNC's computers are hacked? The they are a private entity. If they aren't smart enough to secure their computers, frick them.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
So hillary's defense is Trump is a bully for pointing out she broke the law, and the russians probably have her emails. So deleting emails (after a subpoena has been issued) makes her a victim.

The dnc is also a victim of being hacked, and the malicious emails were not an issue.

Now Trump is a russian collaborator because he is suggesting that the russian go in a time machine and steal emails from hillary's illegal server. Naturally hillary is a victim of willfully ignoring the law, and Trump is guilty of using time machines to overthrow the US gvt.

Trump's commentary on past events is more critical than hillary and the dnc creating the events.

Trump does look bad because the russians would use the emails to blackmail hillary, that is a no brainer. Trump is foolish to suggest the russians turn over hillary's emails that she saw fit to delete. Sarcastically, that is naive on Trumps part.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Mike Pence: We’ll ensure that there are serious consequences for Russia if they’re behind the DNC hack.

Trump: I hope Russia finds Hillary’s deleted emails...

What's your point?

Probably nothing worthwhile....as usual.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Mike Pence: We’ll ensure that there are serious consequences for Russia if they’re behind the DNC hack.

Dude...are you really that thick???

Wiki released the emails...5 minutes later, the democrats are speculating on national tv that Russia & Trump are in collusion because Putin & Trump have mutual respect for each other and Putins trying to sway the election...Never mind the fact that the emails were PROOF that the DNC was trying to sway it!!! Typical democrat politics...deflect & change the subject...now Trump is the supposed bad guy because he asks Russia...."if you have these emails, please, please release them"...personally, I don't care where wiki got them from....Trump is not to blame...Russia is not to blame...It's the friggin DNC!!!

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GrandView
It is shocking that Trump is asking or inviting the Russians to Hack US computers.

Actually, it's shocking that you....and a host of other democrat idiots don't have the capacity to understand what Trump said......nor why it was facetious.

The 30,000 emails cited by Trump are gone....forever. Hillary deleted them and scrubbed the server. There were efforts, to no avail, to try to capture them. The environment they used to reside in doesn't even exist anymore. There isn't any way they can be "hacked".

What might have happened....is that they were hacked and saved prior to Hillary deleting and scrubbing. IF the Russians were responsible for THAT......and they still have copies of those emails......Hell yeah, tell 'em to release them to US media.....or the FBI. Don't hold your breath for a response however. The knowledge gained from the Secretary of State emails, and the fact you successfully hacked her is way more valuable than anything to be gained by admitting it.

The hacked DNC emails are strictly for embarrassment.......both in content and in capability.

Trump was pimping the DNC. As he should.

It kills me that statement has to be explained.......read between the lines a bit folks. Sometimes there is a little more to it.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
I don't think those emails are gone...forever...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Dude...are you really that thick???

Wiki released the emails...5 minutes later, the democrats are speculating on national tv that Russia & Trump are in collusion because Putin & Trump have mutual respect for each other and Putins trying to sway the election...Never mind the fact that the emails were PROOF that the DNC was trying to sway it!!! Typical democrat politics...deflect & change the subject...now Trump is the supposed bad guy because he asks Russia...."if you have these emails, please, please release them"...personally, I don't care where wiki got them from....Trump is not to blame...Russia is not to blame...It's the friggin DNC!!!

Jeez, all I did was post the words of two men that contradict each other...

Trump said he hopes Russia has the emails and Pence said Russia is in trouble if they hacked the emails.

The Trump team has backed what Pence said; Trump, "Of course I'm being sarcastic...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There's 3 truths here:

1. Trump wasn't telling Russia to hack us
2. Trump showed poor judgment in making the statement
3. The DNC is trying to exploit his comment

The bottom line is that when the DNC puts a huge bullseye on there forehead, you should just stick to the facts and rub their faces in it, and get them to hate Hillary even more. You shouldn't try to be sarcastic and give them a perfect diversion opportunity that will help them unite against you. I hate Hillary but Trump turned a massive positive into a setback here.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Bow,

Do you want Trump or the uncharged felon in the White House?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
There's 3 truths here:

The bottom line is that when the DNC puts a huge bullseye on there forehead, you should just stick to the facts and rub their faces in it, and get them to hate Hillary even more. You shouldn't try to be sarcastic and give them a perfect diversion opportunity that will help them unite against you. I hate Hillary but Trump turned a massive positive into a setback here.

Bullshit! Trump did not show poor judgment in making that statement. He was right on the money. Our country is run by inept morons who cannot be trusted with sensitive info let alone proof of what they really think of us.

I want a politician who tells is like it is. I don't need cleansed and sanitized versions.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SakoAV
There's 3 truths here:

Bullshit! Trump did not show poor judgment in making that statement. He was right on the money. Our country is run by inept morons who cannot be trusted with sensitive info let alone proof of what they really think of us.

I want a politician who tells is like it is. I don't need cleansed and sanitized versions.

This has nothing to do with political correctness or sanitizing anything. He had a choice between focusing on the corruption of the DNC and using it to alienate Hillary even more to his advantage or to make a dumb joke that the DNC has now been able to exploit and turn the attention away from what matters. He made the wrong choice.

MOLON LABE
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
There's 3 truths here:

I disagree with #2...the poor judgement is on the DNC for subverting the process...borderline treason IMHO.

Nothing new there though.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
I disagree with #2...the poor judgement is on the DNC for subverting the process...borderline treason IMHO.

Nothing new there though.

The reason why it was poor judgment has nothing to do with the reality of the released emails. Instead of even mentioning Russia, he should have just relentlessly commented about how the emails demonstrate DNC corruption and how Hillary is complicit. Instead, he gave them something they could use as a diversion tactic and take the attention away from what matters. It was a poor choice imo.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And Trump can EASILY turn this around by simply drawing attention to the fact that they are trying to confuse people and take their attention away from the DNC and Hillary corruption. That, all by itself, will bring the attention back where it needs to be.

MOLON LABE
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

530 members (1minute, 257robertsimp, 270cowboy, 1_deuce, 1Longbow, 10Glocks, 60 invisible), 2,418 guests, and 1,260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,543
Posts18,472,879
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.