R
FYI, my hands are YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGEE

My diploma is a DD214
GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Well I know my hands are bigger than the OP's.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Reading this thread easily supplants ANYTHING one might see, driving a "Short Bus" for a month.
Some of the participants should be locked in a cage, after being fed heavily and given a laxative,...chit slingin' clearly being their main talent / avocation.

The thread TITLE is an embarrassment to this site.

Signed, neocon Hillary voter oops.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by SakoAV
Calhoun,

You are the personification of our Founding Fathers fear of democracy, and why they endeavored to limit voting to Americans of requisite cranial capacity.

If the Founders were afraid of Democracy then why did they found a Democratic Republic. Secondly, where is your evidence the Founders "endeavored to limit voting to Americans of a [certain] cranial capacity"? Finally, please demonstrate how a humorous post about Trump's hand size (which Trump himself apparently deems highly relevant to his qualifications for President!) implicates Calhoun's IQ. Sounds more like you're the dolt here Sako. laugh

Last edited by RobJordan; 08/04/16.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Originally Posted by SakoAV
Calhoun,

You are the personification of our Founding Fathers fear of democracy, and why they endeavored to limit voting to Americans of requisite cranial capacity.

If the Founders were afraid of Democracy then why did they found a Democratic Republic. Secondly, where is your evidence the Founders "endeavored to limit voting to Americans of a [certain] cranial capacity"? Finally, please demonstrate how a humorous post about Trump's hand size (which Trump himself apparently deems highly relevant to his qualifications for President!) implicates Calhoun's IQ. Sounds more like you're the dolt here Sako. laugh

See what I mean ?

Food fight on the short bus, this sorta' nonsense.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B2

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
crazycrazycrazy

Trump Won!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gunner500
crazycrazycrazy

What's wrong,...you don't ENJOY watching retards fling their droppings and lunch at one another, and than eating the mix ? sick sick sick

...thought I might be the only one so disadvantaged, and lacking in couth.

grin

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
LOL, them boys trowel out enough daily bullchit to keep me in tomato fertilizer even if I lived to be 200 ;]

Trump Won!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Obviously with Trump's new pivot to serious issues after Rudy and Newt threatened to sit down with him, Trump will ignore this and it will simply fade away.

Right?

TFF!

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

117 members (35, 10gaugemag, 257robertsimp, Algotguns, 426crown, 300_savage, 8 invisible), 16,939 guests, and 842 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,880
Posts18,538,202
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
Yesterday at 04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.