Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by 79S
The depth of the losers on that site never ceased to amaze me... and it lasted right up until they moderated the site out of existence... or at least consideration.

Have you ever met that Strahan fella?? I'm curious how he is??

A liberal douche...

He didn't appreciate the "Did you vote for Obama?" inquiry.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
GB1

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kroo88
Originally Posted by 79S
The depth of the losers on that site never ceased to amaze me... and it lasted right up until they moderated the site out of existence... or at least consideration.

A liberal douche...

You ever meet that homerdave character?? I met him briefly and he is one strange fella..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

A liberal douche...

You ever meet that homerdave character?? I met him briefly and he is one strange fella..

AOD allowed/s a bunch of special sorts to post over there under protection... to stop posters from calling bullshit when they are treading turds to the earlobes does everyone a serious injustice.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

A liberal douche...

Strange yes, but only center/left by Homer standards.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I quit going to AOD. There are some great and knowledgeable guys there but the stupid factor and heavy moderation doesn't fit my style. The Alaska forum of the campfire has the kind of people and knowledge that better suits my personality.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
AOD is heavily moderated! To much I think. But all forums have to many "experts". I'd put more stock in a idiot with experience than a internet expert!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The problem there is inexperienced idiots.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
The problem there is inexperienced idiots.

Most of them seem to have lots of experience... being idiots!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
who's that "4merguide" dude over there he seems to comment on everything with over 8000 post in a couple yrs....his phone must blow up with post notifications

P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
I think I found some of those inexperienced idiots over in the handgun thread about Phil shoemakers brown bear kill....

IC B3

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
I thought he was that NWalaska dude here.....

NWAlasak goes by the same handle on AOD but he just doesn't let folks know over their he is a raging liberal. AOD used to be a decent site to go and visit but..... As others said bunch of big egos over their. But a bunch of them have left and moved over to ROK slide to. One year the sheep hunter on that forum they wanted to have a get together for the sheep hunters so they could all compare their gear wtf.. Then one of the so called sheep hunters over their pretty much [bleep] a guy over and took some buddies into an area that this guy was going to go into. The guy made a mistake and shared some information on a drainage with this guy. I go over their to read the drama it gets pretty good.

Murphy is the one that really cracks me up... a paid moderator professing to be a ballistics expert. He did not have the first clue about twist rates and stability. Claimed a certain combo was only good to 400 yards or so before the bullet would destablize.

Claims to have an advanced degree in physics, but claimed there was some force that would pick up salt and move it around in a safe.

Well I have to jump in. This post is crap. Have you ever met Murphy? I've been in his house, he's not a paid moderator. He's probably forgot more about things that go boom than you'll ever know. Flame on

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Snyd
Originally Posted by 79S

NWAlasak goes by the same handle on AOD but he just doesn't let folks know over their he is a raging liberal. AOD used to be a decent site to go and visit but..... As others said bunch of big egos over their. But a bunch of them have left and moved over to ROK slide to. One year the sheep hunter on that forum they wanted to have a get together for the sheep hunters so they could all compare their gear wtf.. Then one of the so called sheep hunters over their pretty much [bleep] a guy over and took some buddies into an area that this guy was going to go into. The guy made a mistake and shared some information on a drainage with this guy. I go over their to read the drama it gets pretty good.

Murphy is the one that really cracks me up... a paid moderator professing to be a ballistics expert. He did not have the first clue about twist rates and stability. Claimed a certain combo was only good to 400 yards or so before the bullet would destablize.

Claims to have an advanced degree in physics, but claimed there was some force that would pick up salt and move it around in a safe.

Well I have to jump in. This post is crap. Have you ever met Murphy? I've been in his house, he's not a paid moderator. He's probably forgot more about things that go boom than you'll ever know. Flame on

Murphy can only fool those that know nothing...

I was told by the owner that Murphy was a paid moderator at the time I was talking to him.

Murphy did post that some particular combination of cartridge and twist could only stabilize a particular weight bullet for a few hundred yards... and continued to support his own idiot claim. He has made a ton of similar VERY clueless claims. He is a pretender and outright liar.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by Snyd
Originally Posted by 79S

Murphy can only fool those that know nothing...

I was told by the owner that Murphy was a paid moderator at the time I was talking to him.

Murphy did post that some particular combination of cartridge and twist could only stabilize a particular weight bullet for a few hundred yards... and continued to support his own idiot claim. He has made a ton of similar VERY clueless claims. He is a pretender and outright liar.

Like I figured, you've never met the man. Pretty easy to slam him online without him around. Typical internet keyboard jocky. Carry on.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Let me see if I got this right...

Murphy claims to be a "ballistics engineer" and makes very basic mistakes regularly. He edited his idiot claims twice in one case and made very basic mistakes in both edits. He then deleted the posts. The posts involved twist rates and bullet stabilization.

He made very stupid claims like there is a "force" that would move dry salt around in a safe... while claiming to have a degree, possibly a MS, in Physics...

And I am the internet jockey... got it!

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Weren't you(Snyd) a moderator over there?

P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
Boy for not liking AOD a lot of guys in here sure have a pretty good handle on everyone over there....

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by powderburner
Boy for not liking AOD a lot of guys in here sure have a pretty good handle on everyone over there....

This is the same kind of BS mentality that thrives there. Please return to your lefty f***head buddies over there.

P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P

This is the same kind of BS mentality that thrives there. Please return to your lefty f***head buddies over there.

BS mentality??? Have you read the title of THIs thread??

Last edited by powderburner; 08/22/16.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

BS mentality??? Have you read the title of THIs thread??

It's a good title though...and straight to the point.

P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
Lol it is straight to the point! Can't deny that!
Just funny to see folks complaining so much about another forum, when you could just stop visiting it. Beatty of the interweb. You can shut it off! Of course, it's all great entertainment....

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

529 members (1936M71, 1badf350, 1234, 10Glocks, 21, 1minute, 55 invisible), 2,411 guests, and 1,204 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,436
Posts18,489,374
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.